Turn on thread page Beta

Megathread of Eastenders watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    End of second paragraph: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2...heir-kiss.html o.O

ReputationRep:
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2...t-suicide.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    End of second paragraph: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2...heir-kiss.html o.O
    And I thought Zainab and Masood were going to be the only 'normal' couple in the square but I'm starting to think
    Spoiler:
    Show
    the rumours about Masood & Jane having an affair are true, maybe they'll start after Jane finds out about Lucy's termination

This just makes me hate Zainab even more! Syed/Christian storyline has ruined her and Masood (he could still be saved :p: )

ReputationRep:
    Today was a slow episode,not as exciting tbh ¬_¬

Hmm poor ronnie i hope she can get the money from roxy or someone. Come on roxy spent all that money on some **** arse car

And wtf is billy doing? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Lol why on earth was Billy running around like that? Sure he had the weed or whatever in his inside coat pocket, but surely he'd attract attention like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirRamAlot)
    Lol why on earth was Billy running around like that? Sure he had the weed or whatever in his inside coat pocket, but surely he'd attract attention like that.
    i used to feel sorry him but he's just soo thick and useless at times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    Today was a slow episode,not as exciting tbh ¬_¬

Hmm poor ronnie i hope she can get the money from roxy or someone. Come on roxy spent all that money on some **** arse car

And wtf is billy doing? :lolwut:
    I agree, It was quite slow ep, enjoyed Ronnie/Jack & Carol/Ronnie scenes. Danny and schemes are so :boring: does anyone actually care? Most viewers will be glad if/when he cons Roxy out of her money, its well deserved. But she
    Spoiler:
    Show
    gives the money for Jack's private clinic after Ronnie has torched R&R for insurance Scam

With Billy, apparently not only do people send money through the post but they also send drugs as well :rolleyes: how very realistic? I think he was trying to get away from the police but they've come to see him cos
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Honey & her dad have been involved in car accident which results in Jack dying and leaving her in coma

I really miss her but does anyone care for Billy's money worries? Roxy was right when she said 'you're always short' harsh but true :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _xAnonymous)
    i used to feel sorry him but he's just soo thick and useless at times.
    I'd say ALL THE TIME.....I can't even remember the last Billy didn't have money problems :mad: He was so good with Honey but after she left, he just went downhill I'm actually surprised that Minty & Ryan are getting axed while he's around :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    I agree, It was quite slow ep, enjoyed Ronnie/Jack & Carol/Ronnie scenes. Danny and schemes are so :boring: does anyone actually care? Most viewers will be glad if/when he cons Roxy out of her money, its well deserved. But she
    Spoiler:
    Show
    gives the money for Jack's private clinic after Ronnie has torched R&R for insurance Scam

With Billy, apparently not only do people send money through the post but they also send drugs as well :rolleyes: how very realistic? I think he was trying to get away from the police but they've come to see him cos
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Honey & her dad have been involved in car accident which results in Jack dying and leaving her in coma

I really miss her but does anyone care for Billy's money worries? Roxy was right when she said 'you're always short' harsh but true :yep:
    wow! :woo:

I kinda felt sorry for billy, but then i also get annoyed with him asking for money 24/7

ReputationRep:
    I'd say ALL THE TIME.....I can't even remember the last Billy didn't have money problems He was so good with Honey but after she left, he just went downhill I'm actually surprised that Minty & Ryan are getting axed while he's around
    lol true, he needs some sense slapped into him, i wish they would make him successfull somehow he's always potrayed as such a loser, and honey could have been the best thing that happened to him but thats ****** up.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah they tend to do a lot of unrealistic scenes, I remember that recent episode when Lucy and Jane found Christian lying there beat up and Jane told Lucy to call an ambulance, she just took the phone out of her pocket and said straight-away "Can I have an ambulance?". I didn't know you didn't have to dial up the number and wait for the call.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirRamAlot)
    Yeah they tend to do a lot of unrealistic scenes, I remember that recent episode when Lucy and Jane found Christian lying there beat up and Jane told Lucy to call an ambulance, she just took the phone out of her pocket and said straight-away "Can I have an ambulance?". I didn't know you didn't have to dial up the number and wait for the call.
    i think that was just lucy's terible acting.:p:

ReputationRep:
    Major Spoiler - Lucas storyline
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2...astenders.html :eek: :eek: I did not see that coming!

ReputationRep:
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2...astenders.html :eek: :eek: I did not see that coming!
    :eek: :eek: :eek3:
    now this is a story:woo:

ReputationRep:
    Excuse my language but that's ******* awesome! Just when I thought Eastenders was getting boring.

ReputationRep:
    :eek: I am quite literally in shock! I wonder when it will air.

ReputationRep:
    Cool I'm looking forward to that storyline.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samanthaaaa)
    :eek: I am quite literally in shock! I wonder when it will air.
    According to The Sun it airs in five weeks time
    I'm confused though, from the DigitalSpy article it says
    Has Lucas claimed his fifth victim....
    Unless I've lost count hasn't he only 'killed' 2 people so far and we know he
    Spoiler:
    Show
    kills a prostitute
    so its 3 people he's kills before this happens unless there's another victim we don't yet know about :confused:

ReputationRep:
    According to The Sun it airs in five weeks time
    Will definitely be tuning in for this.

(Original post by flowermaster91)
    Back from my ban :smug: damn mods

but ahhhhh!!! wtf was ben doing last week,such **** acting again for serious roles!

Also omggg eastenders is getting better and better,i loved the whole masood situation was really good dont know why but i thought it was peter giving a hand to mrs masood :rofl: What masood did was over the top thought imo,especially when he cheated on mrs masood with jane :hand:
    Welcome back, we missed your Ben-rants :p:

ReputationRep:
    Lucas is a great man. I love evil characters.

I want Archie Mitchell back. :fuhrer:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.