Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    ^ It was a bit surreal. Especially the bit where Lucas was walking through the market and the sound went funny. Not to mention the death...
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Apparently from Monday there'll be a revamped opening sequence O_o. http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/a1...g-credits.html

ReputationRep:
    Eurgh, the new Sam looks like such an old slapper, it's not even remotely attractive. Even Roxy doesn't look too great these days, but Ronnie's the best looking out of the Mitchells.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secretmessages)
    Apparently from Monday there'll be a revamped opening sequence O_o. http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/a1...g-credits.html
    :eek: that's going to be weird ..
    I've just iPlayered Thursday's and Friday's episodes, the rake bit was horrible!! Does anyone know if Lucas gets caught?
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by XDaydreamer)
    :eek: that's going to be weird ..
    I've just iPlayered Thursday's and Friday's episodes, the rake bit was horrible!! Does anyone know if Lucas gets caught?
    I've read that
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Denise finds out he's a killer at Christmas
    but I don't know how reliable the source is and it could be completely made up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fillette)
    Eurgh, the new Sam looks like such an old slapper, it's not even remotely attractive. Even Roxy doesn't look too great these days, but Ronnie's the best looking out of the Mitchells.
    I agree, Sam looks old and ugly, and is played by a rubbish actress

ReputationRep:
    The "new" Sam is, in fact, the "original" Sam

May I just ask, why should she be "attractive"? :confused: Where is it written that female soap characters have to be "attractive"? Attraction is a subjective issue anyway.

Why can't she look like an old slapper :confused: (actually, Sam Mitchel in the original sense, was a gormless, attention seeking, me-me-me-loves-herself-shallow-persona, spoiled by her older brothers, as the baby of the clan, into thinking she was God's gift to men and could do no wrong). Has it occured to you that she is meant to look like "an old slapper"?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aspiring)
    The "new" Sam is, in fact, the "original" Sam

May I just ask, why should she be "attractive"? :confused: Where is it written that female soap characters have to be "attractive"? Attraction is a subjective issue anyway.

Why can't she look like an old slapper :confused: (actually, Sam Mitchel in the original sense, was a gormless, attention seeking, me-me-me-loves-herself-shallow-persona, spoiled by her older brothers, as the baby of the clan, into thinking she was God's gift to men and could do no wrong). Has it occured to you that she is meant to look like "an old slapper"?

Well, yes- she's not going to be classy, it is Eastenders- however, being shallow I still like to look at aesthetically pleasing objects on television, OK? :p: (and her look hurts my eyes, tbh. )

ReputationRep:
    Well, yes- she's not going to be classy, it is Eastenders- however, being shallow I still like to look at aesthetically pleasing objects on television, OK? :p: (and her look hurts my eyes, tbh. )
    :lol: Ok, point taken

ReputationRep:
    hot or not?

a lil eww but still somewhat sexy

thoughts lol

ReputationRep:
    She's the original sam...

ReputationRep:
    LOL, o didnt know that, only been watching enders for 3-4 yrs :P

ReputationRep:
    Old sam.
    I cant remeber any of them
    But shes ok!

She seems to be a lot more slutty than the previous one.

ReputationRep:
    I preferred the other one!

ReputationRep:
    Always good to see the originals. Hot or not.

She aight though!

ReputationRep:
    she is the original sam

but tbh the second sam (sam in between) was hotter

kim medcalf > daniella westbrook

ReputationRep:
    The last one on was a replacement right? I knew THIS one in it nw is the original. Threw e a bit there though.

Why am I admitting to watching Eastenders? haha

ReputationRep:
    the other sam (kim medcalf) is much hotter

ReputationRep:
    true, the previous sam was hot

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.