ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samanthaaaa)
    Will definitely be tuning in for this.

Welcome back, we missed your Ben-rants :p:
    :rofl: thanks!

They will be back in due time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mastermind`)
    Lucas is a great man. I love evil characters.

I want Archie Mitchell back. :fuhrer:
    same, it would be nice to see more of lucas. Thats one of the things that makes eastenders exciting for me

ReputationRep:
    Roxy is really pissing me off, the money has gone straight to her head, she acts like she earned the money herself, when in reality her father hustled all the money. she really got me raged when billy asked for a bob and she was acting like if billy was a sponge or something when he just needs couple of quid and wouldnt of asked if he wasnt desperate.

I hope danny steals every single penny of roxy, i would love to see her homeless, that greedy b**** didnt even pay her sister's money that was meant to be hers. heck she just as worse as her dad, in the sense she knows her dad hussled peggy to sell the pub for penuts (indirectly), but she still hasnt got the decency to give it back to peggy (this is like 4 months old but still).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    Major Spoiler - Lucas storyline
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2...astenders.html :eek: :eek: I did not see that coming!
    Bloody hell...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I doubt she's dead though

ReputationRep:
    who has killed the most on eastenders, surely lucas is close to beating the record.

ReputationRep:
    "i could create like a heavy wicked buzz"

i've laughed more at tonights episode than i've laughed at all the other episodes i've ever watched combined.

ReputationRep:
    That religious freak Lucas pisses me off!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    Major Spoiler - Lucas storyline
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2...astenders.html :eek: :eek: I did not see that coming!
    Ties in nicely with the storyline of Lucas killing Owen, where Owen forewarned Denise.

ReputationRep:
    Todays episode was a load of balls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roobsa)
    "i could create like a heavy wicked buzz"

i've laughed more at tonights episode than i've laughed at all the other episodes i've ever watched combined.
    Yeah, Fatboy was hilarious tonight :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Fatboy was totally awesome today :rofl: such a shame the electricity had to cut off ¬_¬

Erghhh why cant roxy stop being greedy and give ronnie the money,she bought that **** arse car owns a bloody pub and is a milionaire. And dann i find annoying too with this sideway lips.

I feel sorry for billy but i felt the whole honey and jack being in a car crash thing pretty random tbh

also thanks samanthaaa, ill rep back at midnight :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    Fatboy was totally awesome today :rofl: such a shame the electricity had to cut off ¬_¬

Erghhh why cant roxy stop being greedy and give ronnie the money,she bought that **** arse car owns a bloody pub and is a milionaire. And dann i find annoying too with this sideway lips.

I feel sorry for billy but i felt the whole honey and jack being in a car crash thing pretty random tbh

also thanks samanthaaa, ill rep back at midnight :awesome:
    I want more Ronnie & Fatboy scenes :rofl:
    :lol: I too find Danny's lips odd, I can hardly concentrate on what he says :o: I hate Roxy now, Ronnie only wanted what was rightfully hers but no Roxy is far too selfish :rolleyes: :mad: I hope Danny takes her for every penny she's worth but I think Ronnie will come to her rescue again! its shame it would be so much better if she joined Danny & Glenda with their scheme and she got some for herself :cool:

The whole point of the car accident was that so silly billy can have ANOTHER problem storyline :sleep: :boring:

ReputationRep:
    Fatboy's dancing :jive:

ReputationRep:
    What's that song they're playing in the van? I remember that from somewhere and now it's bugging me!

ReputationRep:
    "Run Fatboi run!" :lol:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Uh oh :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    lol fatboy cracks me up esp. when Zsa Zsa was about to shove the stick up his balls!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Stig)
    What's that song they're playing in the van? I remember that from somewhere and now it's bugging me!
    the only one i can remember is 'you raised me up' by westlife, there was another r'n'b one though :holmes:

:rofl: zsa zsa made me laugh when she went all psycho with the baseball bat, although fatboy was jokes yet again!

And im glad lucy got caught out,i hope jane finds out so that brat can suffer

Also im sick of storylines to do with Billy,ive lost interest

ReputationRep:
    Zsa Zsa when she gets made, had me in all sorts :coma:

Run fatboy run :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Stig)
    The first song was We gotta talk by Jennifer Lopez

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.