Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    I still can't believe Zainab suggested it were better if Syed DIED (just caught up with the omnibus). She's his mother, ffs! Obviously you can't tarnish religion/culture and everyone who follows it with the same brush, but in her case Masood was right - she's filled with hatred. It's extremely sick and twisted if she thinks this is a disease which means it were better if he died to appease it. Scarily, there's probably people out there who believe it, which is why I'm writing this now lmao, but who are they to dictate someone else's life, they aren't God. Pfft.

(Original post by mel0n)
    I wonder what the future for Masood and Zainab will be like. I think that Masood and Jane might get a bit :perv:.
    Ian and Zainab will get together.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aprilterri)
    T'is true some people take it far too seriously. I heard something like that. Poor guy. :o:
    One of the main storyliners for EE Dominic Treadwell-Collins received death threats cos it was his idea to kill off Danielle so it does make you wonder who else is watching the show and thinking its real? Eastenders is supposed to be 'close to reality' soap but its still soap so you can't really take what you see and apply it to real life. I'd probably expect Nina (Zainab) to receive some abused cos of the way her character has reacted to Syed coming out even though Nina & John (Christian) are close friends IRL :rolleyes:

(Original post by mel0n)
    Ben is such an idiot! I was like :lolwut: when he was like 'He's not going to listen to you' - I think his hand movements and how he was being a bit authoritative. lol.
    Just managed to watch last week's episodes, Ben intimidating Louise was just :lol: I found myself saying 'watch it Louise, he's gonna spoon you'
    Masood is a hypocrite - he didn't like what syed did to Amira yet he's willing to leave his wife for Jane who also has husband just because things are bad atm :rolleyes:
    With the Masoods' they seem to make them this religious family with Syed coming out but before that, the religion aspect was ignored completely. All in all, can't wait till the storyline reaches some kind of conclusion, I get the feeling Syed & Christian will end up together under the new EP :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    One of the main storyliners for EE Dominic Treadwell-Collins received death threats cos it was his idea to kill off Danielle so it does make you wonder who else is watching the show and thinking its real? Eastenders is supposed to be 'close to reality' soap but its still soap so you can't really take what you see and apply it to real life. I'd probably expect Nina (Zainab) to receive some abused cos of the way her character has reacted to Syed coming out even though Nina & John (Christian) are close friends IRL :rolleyes:

Just managed to watch last week's episodes, Ben intimidating Louise was just :lol: I found myself saying 'watch it Louise, he's gonna spoon you'
    Masood is a hypocrite - he didn't like what syed did to Amira yet he's willing to leave his wife for Jane who also has husband just because things are bad atm :rolleyes:
    With the Masoods' they seem to make them this religious family with Syed coming out but before that, the religion aspect was ignored completely. All in all, can't wait till the storyline reaches some kind of conclusion, I get the feeling Syed & Christian will end up together under the new EP :woo:
    Yeah but the difference is Masood will actually leave Zainab for her, whereas Syed was just doing it behind Amira's back without anyone (cept Zainab) knowing - even if he was planning to come out sooner or later. Not condoning it, like you said it's still messed up because Jane has a husband and kids she's fairly happy with (compared to the Masood family), but yeah, at least he won't do it behind Zainab's back.

ReputationRep:
    Not sure if its already been posted but went back a few pages and couldnt see anything, so sorry if its already been posted but;

BEN IS LEAVING

HALLULUJAH!

ReputationRep:
    Looool at Ben skipping to phil....and then while talking him say 'dad you the best'....whaTA gay! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Tracey said I know.... :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heir-Head)
    Not sure if its already been posted but went back a few pages and couldnt see anything, so sorry if its already been posted but;

BEN IS LEAVING

HALLULUJAH!
    do you know how?

ReputationRep:
    HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA that was the funniest scene in a long time.

''I won't hurt you again'' - that acting was baaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

Rofl at the last line. "You're a good girl to say it was Jordan. I won't lock you in the shed again."

Cringe, cringe, cringe, etc.

ReputationRep:
    Haha those two lines just looked so forced and read-out straight from the script from Ben.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roobsa)
    do you know how?
    It doesnt say, just says in a 'dramatic' exit, which probably means him skipping off the square to dance school or something.

ReputationRep:
    Janine wat a hot biatch.....

ReputationRep:
    They should have Tracy be after Roxy's money instead of Danny. It'd be more fun:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inconceivable)
    They should have Tracey be after Roxy's money instead of Danny. It'd be more fun:p:
    Oh wow... Best.Idea.Ever!!!!
    Tracey is the best character

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TribeSpirit)
    Oh wow... Best.Idea.Ever!!!!
    Tracey is the best character
    She could do 'evil' faces to camera when no one is looking. No one would suspect her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inconceivable)
    She could do 'evil' faces to camera when no one is looking. No one would suspect her
    That would be amazing.
    I was convinced she was Archie's killer

Ben are Louise are such terrible actors :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    ben and louise need to ******* go now, and wtf locking up a little girl in a shed is ****** up tbh. Lulz at lucas noticing the whole tree thing.

I really cant stand zainab anymore, i wish masood just oved out but still kept in regular contact with tamwar and khalid (sorry i forgot the baby's name lool).

That whole danny stealing the money thing needs to blow over im getting really bored with it and its so bait hes up to something

ReputationRep:
    at ben in the end such poor acting but funny especially the way he blows in and out puff..

flowermaster its kamil not khalid lol.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.