87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roobsa)
    do you know how?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I can't say for sure but I think Lucas will end up killing Ben, next week Ben puts Jordin in coma and his character is supposed to get darker as the storyline progresses so it wouldn't surprise me if Lucas kills him in the end. Lucas's storyline is also supposed to reach its climax at that time and it wouldn't be 'dramatic' if Ben ended up leaving to attend some dance school.
    "Ben's exit will be one of the biggest storylines of the summer. It's going to very dramatic and will have repercussions for months to come".
    Either that or he ends up killing Louise or Jordan himself and ends up in young offenders.

Tonight's ep was the best in while, most of it was just :lol: even Danny was tolerable :eek: can't wait till he goes but I really want Glenda to come back :o:

Am I the only one who's gonna miss Ben? :eek3: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    think you should spoiler some of that :p:

also, yes you probably will be the only one that misses Ben.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roobsa)
    think you should spoiler some of that :p:

also, yes you probably will be the only one that misses Ben.
    Yeah, sorry didn't think I should since it wasn't real spoilers
    C'mon admit it you're loving Ben atm he's providing the best dramatic performance :p: Look at his last scene tonight with Louise, it was very powerful & Charlie is very talented actor - I can already see him winning awards at BSA

I'm kidding, I'm loving his attempt at acting, its great fun! the campness of it is just hilarious :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, sorry didn't think I should since it wasn't real spoilers
    C'mon admit it you're loving Ben atm he's providing the best dramatic performance :p: Look at his last scene tonight with Louise, it was very powerful & Charlie is very talented actor - I can already see him winning awards at BSA

I'm kidding, I'm loving his attempt at acting, its great fun! the campness of it is just hilarious :rofl:
    I'm going to miss the lulz of Ben that's for sure.

ReputationRep:
    :shock:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I can't say for sure but I think Lucas will end up killing Ben, next week Ben puts Jordin in coma and his character is supposed to get darker as the storyline progresses so it wouldn't surprise me if Lucas kills him in the end. Lucas's storyline is also supposed to reach its climax at that time and it wouldn't be 'dramatic' if Ben ended up leaving to attend some dance school.

Either that or he ends up killing Louise or Jordan himself and ends up in young offenders.

Tonight's ep was the best in while, most of it was just :lol: even Danny was tolerable :eek: can't wait till he goes but I really want Glenda to come back :o:

Am I the only one who's gonna miss Ben? :eek3: :p:
    Oh God that'll be mad if it actually happens. But Lucas already has two victims coming up which are...

Spoiler:
    Show
    the prostitute and apparently denise too, according to pics

So I dunno how
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ben fits into it all though

(Original post by mel0n)
    Oh God that'll be mad if it actually happens. But Lucas already has two victims coming up which are...

Spoiler:
    Show
    the prostitute and apparently denise too, according to pics

So I dunno how
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ben fits into it all though
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Prostitute?

ReputationRep:
    Jordan, Ben, Louise...go back to acting school!

Please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Singh_2)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Prostitute?
    Yeah there were some spoilers posted some pages back about this storyline.

Just seen today's episode. I think Phil might kill Ben.

ReputationRep:
    Ah Ben's acting gets worse and worse.

ReputationRep:
    Is he gay?
    What do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXPF8aZY5_c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vsfZxW7CIU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M83FLygvyW4

Please discuss this issue of national importance

ReputationRep:
    This was decided a loooong time ago...

ReputationRep:
    Already avid discussions of this on the TV forum.

ReputationRep:
    Let's just say there's going to be an awkward conversation with Phil in a few years...

ReputationRep:
    loll Ben

ReputationRep:
    when ben said 'i just wanted him to like me' i took it the wrong way :rofl: i thought he fancied jordan ¬_¬

Ahhh finally louise grassed on ben, i hope phil gives him the beatings that he deserves. Im loving the fact also theyre spendng so much time on lucas

Wtf with bens acting, please cant they replace him with someone more mature :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    when ben said 'i just wanted him to like me' i took it the wrong way :rofl: i thought he fancied jordan ¬_¬

Ahhh finally louise grassed on ben, i hope phil gives him the beatings that he deserves. Im loving the fact also theyre spendng so much time on lucas

Wtf with bens acting, please cant they replace him with someone more mature :facepalm2:
    :rofl: Ditto.

The British soap awards is on tonight 7.30pm ITV1 - it was apparently a good night for Eastenders :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samanthaaaa)
    :rofl: Ditto.

The British soap awards is on tonight 7.30pm ITV1 - it was apparently a good night for Eastenders :yep:
    Ahhhh!! cant wait thanks for reminding me

sexiest male award i cannot wait :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thethinker)
    Let's just say there's going to be an awkward conversation with Phil in a few years...
    I think Phil already knows but according to him Ben is a Mitchell so he can't a) be gay and b) cry
    Its just NOT a Mitchell trait :p:

(Original post by samanthaaaa)
    I really wanted to wait till it was on TV but I ended up looking at the results :rolleyes: :p: I'm still gonna watch it but I've got to wait till its on ITVPlayer

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.