Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    OMGGGGG YESSSS!!!
    GET IN THERE PHIL!!! :yeah:

ReputationRep:
    at last phil punched ben in the face for us.

ReputationRep:
    I'm happy to know I'm not the only one who laughed or found it amusing, thought I do feel bad for laughing it was LOL

ReputationRep:
    DONT ANGER THE BEAST!!!

Ben deserved it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PsYCho ThInKeR)
    remember when we said that
    Spoiler:
    Show
    his 5th victim is denise, and there was a missing person as we had trina, owen, prostitute, someone else and then denise. so the missing person could be ben. and apparently as ben puts his son in acoma so he could very well be the next target

hope so anyway:yep:
    The 4th was sugar

ReputationRep:
    haha ben got knocked the **** out.. and I loved it! that kid REALLY grinds my gears.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Sparkle*)
    The 4th was sugar
    oh yeh...
    or was it previous 5 victims and then denise therefore including ben:dontknow:
    i need to find that link again
    edit: on a different topic:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    lisa is comming back for a one off show to get louise back
    so i wonder how its all going to work out.

ReputationRep:
    Haha nice one Phil, was surprised that Ben was still concious after that punch though.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RedGuy)
    :rofl:
    + rep after 12!

ReputationRep:
    Lmao this gave me one of the best laughs in a while, good post man.

ReputationRep:
    Ahahaha. Ben's good at playing the game, though... was only a matter of time before Phil did it, but just hope he doesn't feel guilty about it and sees what was REALLY going on with Louise. This episode was a bit more rushed than usual, I felt, but maybe that was just moi.

ReputationRep:
    oh man i was so happy when phill landed one on ben, ben been deserving a slap for a very long time, and phil landed equivalent of like 100 in one go.

Also is what happened to shirley, how did she get so damm thick, and also danny is he a moron he left his phone in front of ronny/roxie. syed didnt want to get caught using the laptop so he takes it to the cafe where his parents go in daily, why didnt he take laptop upstairs in his room like most 15 year olds boys do, when they want to use laptop for things that requrie them clearing the history after they are done. Now i come to think of it everyone in eastenders is unbelievably thick.

ReputationRep:
    wow i nearly choked on a grape, the producers of eastenders need to watch that, dont know how i am going to stop pressing reply, its too funny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heir-Head)
    I love Paul O'Grady!
    I have to say, though, I have no idea why EE wasnt nominated for 'most spectacular scene' for Bradley's death!
    I was surprised Danielle's death wasn't nominated for that, come to think of it that storyline wasn't nominated for anything Sam (Ronnie) certainly deserved something for it...........it was the most talked about story when it happened so it was surprising it didn't get anything this yr but still EE did well with 10 awards :cool:
    (Original post by Roobsa)
    ahhhhh, roxy is doing my head in. "i've got loads of money" "money talks" bla bla bla. i hope she becomes bankrupt.
    Even if Danny walks away with all her money she'll still have the vic, salon, Max's business and the house Phil lives in :mad: I really want her to loose EVERYTHING :p:

(Original post by PsYCho ThInKeR)
    or was it previous 5 victims and then denise therefore including ben
    i need to find that link again
    edit: on a different topic:

Spoiler:
    Show

lisa is comming back for a one off show to get louise back so i wonder how its all going to work out.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Danise is supposed to be his 5th victim but I don't think he succeeds.

I might've been right about Ben leaving
    Spoiler:
    Show
    to go to young offenders institution
    It's the day of the court case – will Jordan's new evidence change Ben's fate?
    Steve (Phil) is also leaving for a while so I think Louise will go back to live with her mum and Phil will leave to visit Grant and come back couple months later. So if they need to bring back Ben, they can recast the actor but still not get rid of the character completely

ReputationRep:
    Fiiiiiiiiiiiinally!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    LOL i played that at least 5 times

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: +rep

ReputationRep:
    Ronnie and Roxy's mum is rather sexy, it must be said.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roobsa)
    Ronnie and Roxy's mum is rather sexy, it must be said.
    this may put people off, but she is a one hot GILF, imagine all three in a tight outfit, oil, and bunch of strawberries and lots of cream.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.