87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Aw, I'm really going to miss Stacey and Jean

ReputationRep:
    Lol that knitting storyline was a bit pointless imo - I'm not hating on Stacey, I think she's is a great actor, just that storyline today was just "erm ok".

ReputationRep:
    Lol I did like the comic moment with heather on the inflatable chair and stacey coming at her with a knife!

Am I the only one who's noticed Phil's has gotten really really mean lately. I know he's always been a bit of a hot headed prat but lately he's been saying/doing some really nasty things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onyx.)
    Am I the only one who's noticed Phil's has gotten really really mean lately. I know he's always been a bit of a hot headed prat but lately he's been saying/doing some really nasty things.
    You're not the only one! I can't believe he told Ben he hopes Jordan will die. Nice, great example you're setting for your kid there! EE sends out all the wrong messages lmao.

On a side note: I wish it was Ben in a coma, can't STAND his awful acting a second longer. Not that Jordan's is any better but Ben's been on EE longer and STILL can't act. sigh.

ReputationRep:
    You gotta admit it's funny when Phil is a prick to everyone.

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna watch yesterday's noww though I know what happens anyway :\

ReputationRep:
    LOL! i love it when phil gets angry and wasnt surprised at all by his reaction. Although ben :facepalm2: hes such a stupid little boy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by showmeapicture)
    You're not the only one! I can't believe he told Ben he hopes Jordan will die. Nice, great example you're setting for your kid there! EE sends out all the wrong messages lmao.

On a side note: I wish it was Ben in a coma, can't STAND his awful acting a second longer. Not that Jordan's is any better but Ben's been on EE longer and STILL can't act. sigh.
    Agreed, really was a bit 'wtf'? It's beyond being a prat now. Jordan may have been a bully, but Ben really is a silly little boy... super annoying, too. At least he's leaving soon, I guess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    LOL! i love it when phil gets angry and wasnt surprised at all by his reaction. Although ben :facepalm2: hes such a stupid little boy
    Yes x100 :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I think Ben is hilarious. :p:
    Most people are like "I want him out of Eastenders, he's such a ****". Personally, I find his exceedingly poor acting skills really entertaining.

ReputationRep:
    I hope ben gets brutally murdered by lucas for being such a little ******

ReputationRep:
    Moeeeee! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Can Ben get anymore stupid?! Why the hell send that text!

Lololol @ Heather.

ReputationRep:
    Stacey Branning Just Came At Me With A Knife!!!

ReputationRep:
    Lol, so iPlayer mixed the episodes up, I watched today's episode yday and yesterday's episode today!!

No wonder it didnt make any sense.....or that no-one understood the inflatable chair reference!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Duck and Cover)
    Lol, so iPlayer mixed the episodes up, I watched today's episode yday and yesterday's episode today!!

No wonder it didnt make any sense.....or that no-one understood the inflatable chair reference!!!
    I was about to post the exact same thing! I was confused for a good ten minutes until I realised they'd switched them back

ReputationRep:
    Lolol heather :facepalm:

What a boring episode. Same goes for yesterday.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.