Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    Eastenders won't last that long time.

ReputationRep:
    I hope Ben is Lucas' next victim.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Duck and Cover)
    Lol, so iPlayer mixed the episodes up, I watched today's episode yday and yesterday's episode today!!

No wonder it didnt make any sense.....or that no-one understood the inflatable chair reference!!!
    I thought it was a bit strange how you commented on the knife part yesterday :p: I didn't know you could watch the episodes in advance.

ReputationRep:
    I hope ben is next too, im running ot of ben rants :sadnod:

but wtf was shirley wearing :lolwut: is it bad i find her strangely hot sometimes

(Original post by flowermaster91)
    I hope ben is next too, im running ot of ben rants :sadnod:

but wtf was shirley wearing :lolwut: is it bad i find her strangely hot sometimes
    Yes :lolwut:

Anyway....

I've acutally had enough of Ben. Seriously, from now on every Tuesday, when the new weekly magazines come out, I'm going to visit the magazine stands in Sainsburys and I'm not going to stop until I'll see a TV guide with Ben's face on it and underneath that, the words 'Dead.'

So yes, until then...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onyx.)
    Yes :lolwut:

Anyway....

I've acutally had enough of Ben. Seriously, from now on every Tuesday, when the new weekly magazines come out, I'm going to visit the magazine stands in Sainsburys and I'm not going to stop until I'll see a TV guide with Ben's face on it and underneath that, the words 'Dead.'

So yes, until then...
    :rofl: at your link

i think they should just replace him

(Original post by flowermaster91)
    :rofl: at your link

i think they should just replace him
    For me, it's not so much the actor himself but the character he's playing. Ben is so evil and annoying. He should be killed off.

Oh god, I sound like such a harsh *****

Maybe wanting him dead is a bit much... but I do want Lucas to 'get him' in some way.

ReputationRep:
    please lucas kill ben.

ReputationRep:
    The previews for tomorrow's episode gives me hope.

ReputationRep:
    Lol at everyone wanting Lucas to kill Ben :p: As exciting as it would be, I think it's unlikely lol

ReputationRep:
    What happened to Jordan? Been away for a few days so I've missed a few episodes.

ReputationRep:
    Dear God i hate Ben Mitchell. :mad2:

ReputationRep:
    Was anybody else like "DAMN!" when Ben appeared in the Cafe right at the end?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ghanglish)
    Was anybody else like "DAMN!" when Ben appeared in the Cafe right at the end?
    Haha yep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roobsa)
    What happened to Jordan? Been away for a few days so I've missed a few episodes.
    Ben smacked him on the head with a spanner after Jordon mocked him in the garage, and he fell in the pit.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:
    "mr johnson, what are you going to do to me?"

ReputationRep:
    What happened last night?? I watched it in a 4am drunken haze but like don't remember. I'm now at work so can't watch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Sparkle*)
    What happened last night?? I watched it in a 4am drunken haze but like don't remember. I'm now at work so can't watch.
    Lol I always do this, always seems like the right thing to do at the time though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Sparkle*)
    In a nutshell, Lucas scared the **** out Ben after knowing he hit Jordan. It looked for a moment there, he might've killed him, but it showed Ben at the end going on the cafe and telling Ian out loud, so others heard, that he was the one who hit Jordan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Duck and Cover)
    Lol I always do this, always seems like the right thing to do at the time though!
    It's proven to reduce your hangover :p:

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.