Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirRamAlot)
    In a nutshell, Lucas scared the **** out Ben after knowing he hit Jordan. It looked for a moment there, he might've killed him, but it showed Ben at the end going on the cafe and telling Ian out loud, so others heard, that he was the one who hit Jordan.
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauren-kelly)
    Dear God i hate Ben Mitchell. :mad2:
    I second that :p:

Tonight's episode is going to be interesting :cookie:

ReputationRep:
    Janine = LOOOOOOL! :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    i know what ben has done is plain wrong, but the guy has had it so damm tough

-mom died at young age
    -moved different country
    -brother and his dad fighting constantly
    -abusive step mother
    -father who never gave him the supportive he needed

There is so much more, this kid has everything thrown at him. what he did to his sister to him seems normal (as his stop mother did it to him, only now has he relised its wrong), and he wasn't meant to hurt jordan (his father basically said standup for your self, he has never done that so it came out totally wrong).

Also how stupid is phil, or who ever gave an idea to leave 2 children who hate each other on their own in a garage with dangerous tools lying around. I know all the people in eastenders have a IQ less than 10 but sometimes they just kill it with their stupidity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Numberone-outkast)

-mom died at young age
    -moved different country
    -abusive step mother
    -father who is never gave him the supportive he needed

There is so much more, this kid has everything thrown at him. what he did to his sister to him seems normal to him (as his stop mother did it to him, only now has he relised its wrong), and he wasn't meant to hurt jordan (his father basically said standup for your self, he has never done that so it came out totally wrong).

Also how stupid is phil, or who ever gave an idea to leave 2 children who hate each other on their own in a garage with dangerous tools lying around. I know all the people in eastenders have a combined IQ of less than 10 but sometimes they just kill it with their stupidity.
    Fixed :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Numberone-outkast)

-mom died at young age
    -moved different country
    -abusive step mother
    -father who never gave him the supportive he needed

There is so much more, this kid has everything thrown at him. what he did to his sister to him seems normal (as his stop mother did it to him, only now has he relised its wrong), and he wasn't meant to hurt jordan (his father basically said standup for your self, he has never done that so it came out totally wrong).

Also how stupid is phil, or who ever gave an idea to leave 2 children who hate each other on their own in a garage with dangerous tools lying around. I know all the people in eastenders have a IQ less than 10 but sometimes they just kill it with their stupidity.
    Yeah good points, I agree, but I think most people here find the actual actor annoying rather than character...well I do anyway...

Eastenders has gone so downhill recently.

ReputationRep:
    i find the actor really annoying because he can't act. There are even better actors in hollyoaks ¬_¬

I love the fact it's been about lucas more instead of that syed storyline since ive lost interest in that now. I was like :coma: when ryan ripped his shirt open.

Why did stacey steal ryans dads coin inthe first place? :s

ReputationRep:
    I swear Lucas is gonna murder someone soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PsYCho ThInKeR)
    :rofl:
    "mr johnson, what are you going to do to me?"
    I'm loving the lines they keep giving to Ben but nothing beats 'you need slapping daaaaaaan'
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    i find the actor really annoying because he can't act. There are even better actors in hollyoaks ¬_¬

I love the fact it's been about lucas more instead of that syed storyline since ive lost interest in that now. I was like :coma: when ryan ripped his shirt open.

Why did stacey steal ryans dads coin inthe first place? :s
    The actor playing Ben is terrible but congrats to the guy playing Jordan cos I didn't think it was possible to reach Ben's bad acting level but he somehow managed it.
    It was before she was sectioned, she thought Syd & Ryan were trying to kill her when she found tablets in his jacket and took the coin with the tablets.

(Original post by Stettin)
    I swear Lucas is gonna murder someone soon.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Some prostitute and then he's gonna try killing Denise - not sure if she actually dies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    I'm loving the lines they keep giving to Ben but nothing beats 'you need slapping daaaaaaan'

The actor playing Ben is terrible but congrats to the guy playing Jordan cos I didn't think it was possible to reach Ben's bad acting level but he somehow managed it.
    It was before she was sectioned, she thought Syd & Ryan were trying to kill her when she found tablets in his jacket and took the coin with the tablets.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Some prostitute and then he's gonna try killing Denise - not sure if she actually dies.
    OH MY GOD. Are you seriously
    Spoiler:
    Show
    about him trying to kill Denise?

I hope It doesn't happen.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how to get a full week's worth of preview videos on the official website? I'm sure I saw someone posting a link somewhere here before...

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RamocitoMorales)
    Eastenders has gone so downhill recently.
    What, in like a matter of weeks?

It's still fairly decent imo, better than most of the crap around, and there's a reason - a new producer coming in, and they concentrated so much on that big live episode. So I'm hanging in there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PsYCho ThInKeR)
    :rofl:
    "mr johnson, what are you going to do to me?"
    Line of the year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stettin)
    OH MY GOD. Are you seriously
    Spoiler:
    Show
    about him trying to kill Denise?

I hope It doesn't happen.
    Great innit! check out the pics

(Original post by morris743)
    Does anyone know how to get a full week's worth of preview videos on the official website? I'm sure I saw someone posting a link somewhere here before...

Thanks
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006...sodes/upcoming
    If you click at the date, it will have spoiler and preview clip of that episode. Next week doesn't look good at all :mad:

ReputationRep:

I hope Ben Mitchell is extradited to China and shot in the face. That would be such an epic storyline.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone is talking about Lucas' next victim, what about Ben's? Peggy better watch out or else he's gonna spoon her :p:

ReputationRep:
    Oh man. I can't believe Lucas actually goes that far.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RedGuy)

I hope Ben Mitchell is extradited to China and shot in the face. That would be such an epic storyline.
    Lol. Ben Mitchell is the heart and soul of EE.

ReputationRep:
    According to Digitalspy;

Spoiler:
    Show
    Lucy Beale has been axed from EE due to her 'unruly behaviour' off set

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.