Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heir-Head)
    According to Digitalspy;

Spoiler:
    Show
    Lucy Beale has been axed from EE due to her 'unruly behaviour' off set
    I'm not surprised, she seems like a bit of a chav in real life.
    She'll get recast

ReputationRep:
    According to Digitalspy;

Spoiler:
    Show
    Lucy Beale has been axed from EE due to her 'unruly behaviour' off set
    I'm actually quite surprised, I always imagined her to be nothing like her character irl. I guess not :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TribeSpirit)
    I'm not surprised, she seems like a bit of a chav in real life.
    She'll get recast
    So what if she's taking provocative pictures? I just don't think its enough reason to fire someone especially a teenager, a suspension would've done the trick considering she's ignored the warnings :rolleyes:
    I was expecting to see Lauren recast when Jo Joyner (Tanya) returns full time but it would be silly to have Lauren & Lucy recast surely unless they return in year or 2.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    So what if she's taking provocative pictures? I just don't think its enough reason to fire someone especially a teenager, a suspension would've done the trick considering she's ignored the warnings :rolleyes:
    I was expecting to see Lauren recast when Jo Joyner (Tanya) returns full time but it would be silly to have Lauren & Lucy recast surely unless they return in year or 2.
    The BBC did receive quite alot of criticisms for not not looking after their younger casts particulary when Daniella Westbrook became an addict so I guess they're trying to change/ look after the younger cast alot more.
    The rebel teen further infuriated bosses by posting a number of raunchy snaps of herself online.
    In one of the photos she holds up a lolly close to her face that reads: “Suck me for pleasure.” In the pictures she’s also seen smoking and posing provocatively in a lacy black bra.
    She did all that knowing she was on her final warning, what did she expect? if the warnings and meetings didn't work I doubt suspension would've made any difference. I don't like the character so it doesn't bother me that she's leaving but there aren't gonna be many teens left though.

(Original post by $TUPID_hEAD)
    I don't like the character so it doesn't bother me that she's leaving but there aren't gonna be many teens left though.
    There's too many of them as it already is. Zsa Zsa, Whitney, Leon, Fatboy, Peter, Tamwar, Libbie, etc. :sleep:

It's becoming E20.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RamocitoMorales)
    There's too many of them as it already is. Zsa Zsa, Whitney, Leon, Fatboy, Peter, Tamwar, Libbie, etc. :sleep:

It's becoming E20.
    Zsa Zsa, Leon, Lucy, Lauren, Libby and Adam are all leaving, it suprising that Fatboy is still around when these got the sack :p: I'm still waiting on reports that Billie will be leaving as well.

ReputationRep:
    Zsa Zsa, Leon, Lucy, Lauren, Libby and Adam are all leaving, it suprising that Fatboy is still around when these got the sack :p: I'm still waiting on reports that Billie will be leaving as well.
    But fatboy is amazing, they can't get rid of him. I'd cry.

On a completely unrelated note to the whole of this thread.........CORRIE LOOKS EPIC NEXT WEEK!!!

ReputationRep:
    Fatboy is going out with Amelle from the Sugababes, how did that happen?!

ReputationRep:
    Fatboy is going out with Amelle from the Sugababes, how did that happen?!
    What the ****!

ReputationRep:
    I sweae fatboy is going out with Jade???

I hate to say it but the pic of ben in the car with peggy made him look kinda cute :teehee:

/paedophilic behaviour

ReputationRep:
    Yeah fatboy is going out with Jade from Sugababes.
    He is such a cringe, when i'm watching with my parents, i understand what he's saying, but they're like clueless.
    Did anyone notice Ben's severely "camp" head turn on Friday's show, it had me in stitchess.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Why are they clashing Britain's Got Talent with Eastenders, fools :rant:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    I sweae fatboy is going out with Jade???

I hate to say it but the pic of ben in the car with peggy made him look kinda cute :teehee:

/paedophilic behaviour
    :eek3: skinhead Ben!
    oh no! flowermaster got something +ve to say about Ben? :eek: what has the world come to? :p:

(Original post by secretmessages)
    Why are they clashing Britain's Got Talent with Eastenders, fools :rant:
    I know I don't like it either :mad:
    Tonight's ep is an hour long but this week doesn't look interesting at all with the teens in the wood so I guess its BGT for me. I might catch up with Eastenders on Iplayer but I'm not that bothered as it stands.

ReputationRep:
    :eek3: skinhead Ben!
    oh no! flowermaster got something +ve to say about Ben? :eek: what has the world come to? :p:
    He does look rather Mitchell with that cut I must say...and his age

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TribeSpirit)
    He does look rather Mitchell with that cut I must say...and his age
    Shame about the voice though, still as whiny as ever I'll bet :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Shame about the voice though, still as whiny as ever I'll bet :mad:
    Haha, they should dub someone else's voice over his :p:

ReputationRep:
    damn, you can kind of predict how a lot of these characters are going to be leaving the show just from tonights episode.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roobsa)
    damn, you can kind of predict how a lot of these characters are going to be leaving the show just from tonights episode.
    Really? How?

ReputationRep:
    I laughed when Peter tried to walk like a chav.

ReputationRep:
    One of the worst episode I've seen in really long time and it was even ruined by the teens. Does anyone actually care about Pat and Peggy or what secondary school Liam gets into :rolleyes:
    Why was it an hour long? Isn't there an episode on friday?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.