Turn on thread page Beta

Megathread of Eastenders watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    In a nutshell, what happened, please, if anyone's willing to fill me in (spoiler it in case you're told off. )

Actually, I could just check the plot summary on iplayer so nvm... Was just wondering if I should bother watching last night's episode cos I missed it and haven't really been catching up for a while.

If you're a fan of Fatboy, then I suppose it's worth watching.

ReputationRep:
    Today was even worse.

ReputationRep:
    How ignorant is bianca, her mother used to work in a school, and whatever she says bianca does the exact opposite.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by $TUPID_hEAD)
    :eek3: skinhead Ben!
    oh no! flowermaster got something +ve to say about Ben? :eek: what has the world come to? :p:

I know I don't like it either :mad:
    Tonight's ep is an hour long but this week doesn't look interesting at all with the teens in the wood so I guess its BGT for me. I might catch up with Eastenders on Iplayer but I'm not that bothered as it stands.
    Hah thats the first and last time i ever say something good about him :p:

Lulz at leon running at the road, tbh i wouldnt mind if he died :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    also who gives a **** about fat pat and peggy, why are they showing them and that player. Its annoying and i dont care for either of them, and the whole teen thing is kinda annoying they should just leave that to hollyoaks :hand:

Although fatboy is awesome :rofl:

(Original post by Numberone-outkast)
    How ignorant is bianca, her mother used to work in a school, and whatever she says bianca does the exact opposite.
    I'm sorry but Bianca teach secondary school Maths? :rofl:

Oh, and these teenage dominated episodes are really bugging me. I don't know what Lucy is playing at, she's such a little liar and she tried to get back with Leon. But for some reason I have soft spot for Peter :blush:

And *aparantly I'm the only one who doesn't think Fatboy, is cool, funny, or suave. He's just annoying :rolleyes:

Edit: *apparently

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onyx.)

Oh, and these teenage dominated episodes are really bugging me. I don't know what Lucy is playing at, she's such a little liar and she tried to get back with Leon. But for some reason I have soft spot for Peter :blush:

And aparantly I'm the only one who doesn't think Fatboy, is cool, funny, or suave. He's just annoying :rolleyes:
    I find fatboy annoying too, but the guy is hilarious tbh, leon looks like a alien he looks like ronnie's kid or something.

For some reason i feel for lucy she keeps everything to herself and hasnt really got anyone who really understands her or a proper mate. Peter is awesome he looks like the cartoon charactor ben 10.

Bianca is a stupid loud mouthed idiot who should think 1 second before she shouts, as soon as soemone challenges her she starts screaming her head off. you can tell whitney is bianca stepdaughter and she is also a loud mouthed idiot aswell who cant seem to have a conversion longer than a minute before she starts shouting.

ReputationRep:
    I've lost interest in EE of late, I'm not sure whether it's just because there's a general lull in storylines post Syed-Christian or because it's being turned into an even worse version of Hollyoaks (if that's even possible) what with all the 'tweens' getting all the screen time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heir-Head)
    I've lost interest in EE of late, I'm not sure whether it's just because there's a general lull in storylines post Syed-Christian or because it's being turned into an even worse version of Hollyoaks (if that's even possible) what with all the 'tweens' getting all the screen time.
    This! Syed and Christian are really the only reason I still watch EE. That's not even an exaggeration!

EE has turned into a really crap version of Skins and Hollyoaks put together!

ReputationRep:
    Why was Monday's episode an hour long? And why was it, and yesterday's episode by the looks of it, so sort of crap :lolwut: is Leon dead? (I'm half way through watching yesterday's)

ReputationRep:
    Apparently the actress who plays Lucy has been axed? Sucks, shes awesome!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ewan)
    Apparently the actress who plays Lucy has been axed? Sucks, shes awesome!
    I read an article saying it was because the actress has been out drinking and stuff underage... I think looks wise the casting is pretty good now - you could imagine her as Cindy's daughter. So, part of me hopes she won't turn up with a new head lol...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    This! Syed and Christian are really the only reason I still watch EE. That's not even an exaggeration!

EE has turned into a really crap version of Skins and Hollyoaks put together!
    I was even much of a big Syed-Christian fan anyway (I can't stand the sight of Christian at all)

ReputationRep:
    They haven't shown the Masoods for more than a week!

(Original post by u4m1r)
    Ugh I know! They're my favourite family!

I felft a bit sorry for Lucy at the end of tonights episode--even though she's been a right cow lately :o:

ReputationRep:
    All they need is a dog and Eastenders could be mistaken for Scooby Doo. They've got the 'gang', the adventures, the funky van...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onyx.)

And *aparantly I'm the only one who doesn't think Fatboy, is cool, funny, or suave. He's just annoying :rolleyes:

Edit: *apparently
    Eastenders was up against Britian Got Talent most of the time this week and knowing that not alot of people would be watching the show they probably decided to send then teens to the woods for 'filler episodes'. Also when these eps were filmed (Easter holidays) most of the casts were apparently stuck aboard due to the volcano ash cloud so I can see where these **** eps come from.
    You're right about Fatboy, I'm still shocked he's not on the axed list, here's hoping the next axing will hear will include him and Devon Anderson (Billie).

(Original post by Heir-Head)
    I'm the same, I found myself not even fully watching this week's episodes and lately its been quite bore. Does anyone actually care about Pat/Peggy/Harvey or what high school Liam goes to or whether the most boring character to ever appear on Eastenders actually dies AKA Leon. But reading the spoilers I'm hoping it'll pick up fairly soon with Lucas's storyline in particular.

(Original post by mel0n)
    Why was Monday's episode an hour long?
    Asked the same question on moday, There is no Eastenders on next week Friday.

(Original post by u4m1r)
    I hate when characters disappear for weeks on end, I'll bet we won't see them for a while as they've been on screen most of the time since the reveal just until last week or so.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2...tute-link.html

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I was going to post this earlier. I think it was the right thing to do considering what's happened in Bradford.
    I just wonder what they're going to do instead in such short notice

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.