Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TribeSpirit)
    Yeah, I was going to post this earlier. I think it was the right thing to do considering what's happened in Bradford.
    I just wonder what they're going to do instead in such short notice
    Maybe he kills a drug dealer or someonne just random.
    I realy don't understand the need to do this, every storyline is gonna upset someone and I'm sure the families of the victims are hardly in mood to watch a soap and besides these things happen in real life and Eastenders is supposed to reflect on that. I think the producers should give more credit to the viewers, its not like we can't tell the difference between reality and fiction :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by $TUPID_hEAD)
    Maybe he kills a drug dealer or someonne just random.
    I realy don't understand the need to do this, every storyline is gonna upset someone and I'm sure the families of the victims are hardly in mood to watch a soap and besides these things happen in real life and Eastenders is supposed to reflect on that. I think the producers should give more credit to the viewers, its not like we can't tell the difference between reality and fiction :rolleyes:
    I thinks its because, regardless of the fact that people know it's fiction, there would have been loads of complaints and stuff.
    Plus it makes them look good is they're being all caring and supporting toward the families affected

ReputationRep:
    Lucas is eyeing everyone up for a murder!

ReputationRep:
    LOL Ian Beale is the man.

Where is Ian Beale the troll, he was a good man.

ReputationRep:
    "ya get me?" Ian has some awesome lingo.

Lucas was eyeing up some serious talent at the end there. His storyline is awesome.

ReputationRep:
    Shirley is being a ***** lately, first she treats phils daughter like crap even though she hasnt really done anything, and then treats ben like if he is some sort of poor little child when he certainly is not, then on top the ***** says in front of jordan that it was good that ben hit him and basically nearly killed him, what a *****. Am glad ben is staying with ian, even though i cant stand ian he's right to take ben back.

Lucas is awesome he is the man, i thought he was going to kill everyone today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roobsa)
    "ya get me?" Ian has some awesome lingo.

Lucas was eyeing up some serious talent at the end there. His storyline is awesome.
    Tell me about it, you probably heard on the news that they had to re-direct his scenes due to what happened in Bradford. It looked like lucas was goign to kill the women when she was trying to dance with him at the house, i could just imagine him making her choke on the suasage roll's that were on the table or soemthing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Numberone-outkast)
    Tell me about it, you probably heard on the news that they had to re-direct his scenes due to what happened in Bradford. It looked like lucas was goign to kill the women when she was trying to dance with him at the house, i could just imagine him making her choke on the suasage roll's that were on the table or soemthing.
    On the table?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    On the table?
    At jordan welcome home party there was some food on the table including some sausage rolls.

ReputationRep:
    I understand now

ReputationRep:
    Eastenders Cluedo:

It was Lucas, in the dining room with a mini sausage roll.

But that woman does deserve to feel the wrath of Lucas, whether she actually does or not, she was thoroughly annoying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roobsa)
    Eastenders Cluedo:

It was Lucas, in the dining room with a mini sausage roll.

But that woman does deserve to feel the wrath of Lucas, whether she actually does or not, she was thoroughly annoying.
    yeah she was annoying, but strangely attractive (i know, i know yuck, even i am ashamed with myself at times, this ain't one of them though).

Shirley is being a ***** lately, first she treats phils daughter like crap even though she hasnt really done anything, and then treats ben like if he is some sort of poor little child when he certainly is not, then on top the ***** says in front of jordan that it was good that ben hit him and basically nearly killed him, what a *****. Am glad ben is staying with ian, even though i cant stand ian he's right to take ben back.

Lucas is awesome he is the man, i thought he was going to kill everyone today.
    I agree :yep: she's acting like a right cow and I had hope for her :rolleyes:

And yeah, I actually got scared for everyone in the room--I thought he was going to go on a little slaughter spree right there and then.

ReputationRep:
    What's with Adam & Libby? I don't get it, they show no affection at all. Such an odd couple, don't see why they ever got together. She always goes on about him being grumpy too, yet shes quite open and happy. Strange...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ewan)
    What's with Adam & Libby? I don't get it, they show no affection at all. Such an odd couple, don't see why they ever got together. She always goes on about him being grumpy too, yet shes quite open and happy. Strange...
    I don't get it either!!!! She should have just forgiven Darren. She'll never do better. I know both Libby & Adam are leaving! I just hope they don't leave all 'happy ever after'.

ReputationRep:
    Can someone summarise what happened yesterday? I missed it and iplayer is being a *****.

(Original post by Ewan)
    I thought they were just friends.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Singh_2)
    I thought they were just friends.
    You'd think so wouldn't you, they're together though apparently !

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm: Another return, possibly the worst one :mad:
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2...ders-role.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    :facepalm: Another return, possibly the worst one :mad:
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2...ders-role.html
    Oh for crying out loud.
    I bet she's either pregnant or leaves with Minty

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.