Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    Come on where's Grant?! He's come back so much in the past, for pointless reasons compared to Peggy leaving, surely he will be in her leaving episodes??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TribeSpirit)
    Oh for crying out loud.
    I bet she's either pregnant or leaves with Minty
    Rumours that there's
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ronnie & Jack wedding on summer
    I sincerely hope she doesn't return with his baby or maybe it could be Ricky's :mad:
    Since she's only returning for handful episodes, maybe its got nothing to do with Ronnie & Jack or Bianca & Ricky and its to do with Peggy leaving.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    Rumours that there's
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ronnie & Jack wedding on summer
    I sincerely hope she doesn't return with his baby or maybe it could be Ricky's :mad:
    Since she's only returning for handful episodes, maybe its got nothing to do with Ronnie & Jack or Bianca & Ricky and its to do with Peggy leaving.
    Yeah, I thought that would be the proper reason. But since Minty's leaving, and he's mentioned being in love with her, maybe they'll give him his happy ending too

ReputationRep:
    apparently ben and lucy ARE being recast - i hoped they'd just get rid of ben altogether though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirRamAlot)
    Can someone summarise what happened yesterday? I missed it and iplayer is being a *****.
    i know iplayer ******* sucks right now, i had to watch it on my tv instead, it was just denise begging lucas to sleep with her but he refused, went to a club and an eye on some girl. Also merci's freshie grandma came for a visit, theyre meant to tell fatboy something, dont know what though :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waynooo)
    apparently ben and lucy ARE being recast - i hoped they'd just get rid of ben altogether though!
    OMG THERE'S A GOD!!! :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:

thank **** hes going!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    i know iplayer ******* sucks right now, i had to watch it on my tv instead, it was just denise begging lucas to sleep with her but he refused, went to a club and an eye on some girl. Also merci's freshie grandma came for a visit, theyre meant to tell fatboy something, dont know what though :dontknow:
    Ah lol cheers.

ReputationRep:
    I really don't like Ben but seeing someone else playing him will be really weird!
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I loved the way the article puts it...

Meanwhile, a Walford insider told DS: "They were both suited to playing younger versions of their characters but sometimes a higher level of experience is needed as their characters mature."
    Basically, "they can't act" :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand Friday's ending with Lucas is that the re-shooting instead of the prostitute stuff?

Yes that's the re-shooting.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roobsa)
    Never gets old.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    I don't understand Friday's ending with Lucas is that the re-shooting instead of the prostitute stuff?
    :yep: I'm starting to think Lucas is schizophrenic with the 'Mark' reference in Friday's episode

(Original post by TribeSpirit)
    Oh for crying out loud.
    I bet she's either pregnant or leaves with Minty
    Hate that Sam Mitchell is coming back, lets hope Bryan Kirkwood doesn't give her any crying scenes. Maybe she returns just as Jack's about to say 'I do' and says 'You can't marry her, I'm having your baby' duff duff orginal right? :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by $TUPID_hEAD)
    :yep: I'm starting to think Lucas is schizophrenic with the 'Mark' reference in Friday's episode
    Hahahah yeah I was thinking what the **** :lolwut: MARK??!?! How random :p: Hahaha.

ReputationRep:
    What happened in the first 15 mins?

Did it continue from the mark bit?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    What happened in the first 15 mins?

Did it continue from the mark bit?
    :no: They just showed him getting in through his front door :\

ReputationRep:
    I love Mercy's grandma!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Lucas is so mental :afraid: ******* nutter!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Lucas is so mental :afraid: ******* nutter!
    That is why he is currently the greatest character :yep:

He is not a ball of testosterone lilke Phil but you can feel his messed up mind when he's on screen.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.