• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    That is why he is currently the greatest character :yep:

He is not a ball of testosterone lilke Phil but you can feel his messed up mind when he's on screen.
    Hahaha, I wonder what Jade is, instead of being a prostitute as planned earlier. Also, I was reading spoilers and

Spoiler:
    Show
    He takes Denise to some desolate, roughed up flat or something, and I dunno what to show her but I want to know :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Hahaha, I wonder what Jade is, instead of being a prostitute as planned earlier. Also, I was reading spoilers and

Spoiler:
    Show
    He takes Denise to some desolate, roughed up flat or something, and I dunno what to show her but I want to know :ninja:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    So do I now :cool:. Did you post a link saying he's going to drown her?

ReputationRep:
    so did Lucas go to a club at what was supposed to be lunchtime? crazy kids these days partying earlier and earlier!

ReputationRep:
    That was basically the bloody same ending as Friday's episode. OK well not exactly the same, but still...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roobsa)
    so did Lucas go to a club at what was supposed to be lunchtime? crazy kids these days partying earlier and earlier!
    That's exactly what I was thinking, it was like 2pm?? Lucy and Zsa Zsa were in the middle of an exam :|

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: why would someone go to a club so early, i dont merci's grandma that african accent is just awful (and i should know ¬_¬ )

loving lucas atm :drool: also wonder when ben's replacement comes into action, it would be so facepalmatic if the actor is even worse then this ben :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    :rofl: why would someone go to a club so early, i dont merci's grandma that african accent is just awful (and i should know ¬_¬ )

loving lucas atm :drool: also wonder when ben's replacement comes into action, it would be so facepalmatic if the actor is even worse then this ben :facepalm2:
    he's getting replaced? do we know who with?

Spoiler:
    Show
    i hope it's Ben from Outnumbered :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    i like darren miller's new lady friend.

ReputationRep:
    Vanessa tbf

ReputationRep:
    The voice of Darrens new girlfriend annoys me.

I have a slightly cockney accent (think Amy Winehouse) but no where near that grating!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by >RazorImages<)
    The voice of Darrens new girlfriend annoys me.

I have a slightly cockney accent (think Amy Winehouse) but no where near that grating!
    That's cause she's 'posh essex' not cockney lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Sparkle*)
    That's cause she's 'posh essex' not cockney lol
    You'd think if she was "posh essex" she wouldn't be so thick! [:

ReputationRep:
    erm, did Lucas get attacked by Wolverine or something? they went OTT with the makeup at the end there.

ReputationRep:
    LOL I nearly died when Lucas burst into the Vic

This man is raw, like some sort of starved crazed lion on the loose mating and killing everything it sees. Finally EE is interesting.

ReputationRep:
    Lucas is ******* scary. Good acting.

And what is it with Max and these ladies who fall at his feet. Maybe I should consider becoming a balding, redhead.

ReputationRep:
    Lucas is a badman

ReputationRep:
    I have always found Lucas hot for some reason, and then tonight he got a whole lot hotter for some reason i dont really understand.

ReputationRep:
    Lucas is awesome.

Lucas is a beast.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know when the next killing will be? Friday? Next week?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.