Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TribeSpirit)
    It's for like...a month (?) every four years. Get over it, you'll still get your Eastenders fix.
    And what's with your typing there's No Need To Capitalise Every Word In A Sentence
    I didn't type it like that, I did it all in capitals but this stupid idiot forum probs messed it up oh well. Still, Eastenders is more important to more people than Coronation Street so why can't they cancel that instead or at least put the football on bbc2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by simsimsim)
    I didn't type it like that, I did it all in capitals but this stupid idiot forum probs messed it up oh well. Still, Eastenders is more important to more people than Coronation Street so why can't they cancel that instead or at least put the football on bbc2
    Because it's the World Cup :\

Even so, maybe they should put Eastenders on maybe BBC3 or something on the days they can't show it on the main BBC channel.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by terry mccann)
    eastenders IS ONLY ON 3 TIMES THIS WEEK FOR ***** SAKE
    WHY CANT THEY PUT IT ON BBC 2 OR 3 AND STILL PUT THE FOOTY ON? I MEAN LOOK AT MONDAY NIGHT WHO THE **** WANTS SO WATCH COASTWATCH INSTEAD OF EASTENDERS?
    Coastwatch is awesome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by simsimsim)
    Well they actually get about equal viewing figures, Coronation Street sometimes beats Eastenders and vice versa.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Because it's the World Cup :\

Even so, maybe they should put Eastenders on maybe BBC3 or something on the days they can't show it on the main BBC channel.
    Strange as it seems, not everyone actually has freeview

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1286269/SPOILER-ALERT-EastEnders-Stacey-Branning-goes-labour--Ryan-side.html

ReputationRep:
    ^ How very eastenders...!

ReputationRep:
    Hour long Eastenders today at 7pm

Spoiler:
    Show
    Can't wait for Phils' drug addiction storyline to start taking place. Should make Eastenders abit more interesting

ReputationRep:
    Danny and his mum have a weird relationship. He needs to be found out soon.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't realise it was an hour long today so I tuned in at half 7 and missed half of it :facepalm:

(Original post by The Stig)
    Hour long Eastenders today at 7pm

Spoiler:
    Show
    Can't wait for Phils' drug addiction storyline to start taking place. Should make Eastenders abit more interesting
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Really? Sounds like a repeat of the whole alcohol thing except this time it's with drugs :rolleyes: Maybe it's because I'm not a fan of Phil :p:

I'm losing hope. It's been so long. I'm beggining to think Syed and Christian will never be together again :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onyx.)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Really? Sounds like a repeat of the whole alcohol thing except this time it's with drugs :rolleyes: Maybe it's because I'm not a fan of Phil :p:

I'm losing hope. It's been so long. I'm beggining to think Syed and Christian will never be together again :cry2:
    There's a lack on continuity in EastEnders. They seem to forget about storylines they have running. Yet they have been carrying in this stupid Janine and Ryn bet storyline for weeks now! It's ridiculous.

Even yesterdays big reveal was rubbish. My expected reaction from Ronnie and Roxy finding out what Danny was doing would not be Roxy lying down on a sofa and hearing Danny out :eyeball:

The Lucas storyline just keeps getting stranger and weirder.

Everything in EastEnders at the minute seems to be filler.

ReputationRep:

Like what is happening with Lucas ? What has he done 2 that Jade girl ?

There's a lack on continuity in EastEnders. They seem to forget about storylines they have running. Yet they have been carrying in this stupid Janine and Ryn bet storyline for weeks now! It's ridiculous.

Even yesterdays big reveal was rubbish. My expected reaction from Ronnie and Roxy finding out what Danny was doing would not be Roxy lying down on a sofa and hearing Danny out :eyeball:

Everything in EastEnders at the minute seems to be filler.
    Yeah, and naturally expectations are higher when it comes to hour long episodes--I did think something big to about to go down but... apprently not.

I'm personally looking forward to the Lucas storyline and finding out what he did to Jade. I don't believe for one second that he 'saved' her.

I think the main reason the Lucas/Jade storyline is poor (well imo) is because it had to be changed at the last minute. It would have been a lot better to have him kill her.

ReputationRep:
    Why did it have to be changed?

ReputationRep:
    because of that man killing them prostitutes, out of respect for the families they changed lucas' storyline

ReputationRep:
    OMFG I am so so so so so pleased Danny has finally been discovered. Probably my least favourate character in Eastenders, I cringed every time he did that goofy smile. Good riddance!

ReputationRep:
    That argument at the end was pathetic. The mum and danny aren't great actors.

ReputationRep:
    Not been watching Eastenders this last week or so, but judging from this thread I haven't missed much :P:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.