Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lesha2010)
    because of that man killing them prostitutes, out of respect for the families they changed lucas' storyline
    Has Nicki Minaj got two bras on in your sig o.o?

(Original post by sleekchic)
    I think the main reason the Lucas/Jade storyline is poor (well imo) is because it had to be changed at the last minute. It would have been a lot better to have him kill her.
    But... I thought he was going to do something to her? You mean that's it... he buys her lunch and points her to the church?

(Original post by Onyx.)
    But... I thought he was going to do something to her? You mean that's it... he buys her lunch and points her to the church?
    I don't know. All I know is that he was originally meant to kill her and she should have been a prostitute he picked up, not some random in a club but they changed it at the last minute. We still don't know if he genuinely helped her or if there's more to it than that.

ReputationRep:
    back from ban

but that girl that lucas 'helped' still freaked me out all the same man...i cant think of what else has been happenng in eastenders :|

has stacey given birth yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)

Nope, it's this week.
    I think it's going to be a girl, and she'll name her something beginning with a 'B'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    back from ban

but that girl that lucas 'helped' still freaked me out all the same man...i cant think of what else has been happenng in eastenders :|

Lol same.

I was confused about Denise, when she first saw that girl she looked sorry for her and disgusted as Lucas, but afterwards she was like "I'm proud of you" and blah blah...

ReputationRep:
    EastEnders being realistic again; Just because someone goes to Oxford, it means they are able to get papers for GCSE examinations and have no one realise :shifty: Even if someone did manage to get them it would be unlikley that they'd be sold for a mere £100.

It's just idiotic how Lucas manages to behave without any saying anything. Him telling Patrick how to live in his own home and Patrick not doing anything is incredible.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Later this year (massive spoilers):
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secretmessages)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Finally! Some proper drama, sounds brilliant

ReputationRep:
    Any else majorly creeped out by Adam being all...horny?

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I didn't realise...

Spoiler:
    Show
    that Lacey Turner (:love:) will be leaving

ReputationRep:
    Just watched it

Did anyone else piss themselves laughing near the end

When Lucy opens that door near the vic with the weird wheelchair guy at the end of the pathway, with a massive grin on his face

It was like the scene of some weird B-rate horror-movie, except that it was the funniest thing I've ever seen
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Janine is such a horrid character Still really hate Adam too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    Just watched it

When Lucy opens that door near the vic with the weird wheelchair guy at the end of the pathway, with a massive grin on his face

It was like the scene of some weird B-rate horror-movie, except that it was the funniest thing I've ever seen
    I have to agree

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    Just watched it

I was thinking exactly the same thing!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Eurgh I hate that chavvy ending theme-song bit they do!!
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Duck and Cover)
    Eurgh I hate that chavvy ending theme-song bit they do!!
    Chavvy? :p:

ReputationRep:
    i really need to catch up on these episodes, im so ******* lost of whats going on!

ReputationRep:
    I keep missing half of it, cos I always end up switching to the footie at 7:30.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.