• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    LOL finally....

ReputationRep:
    Wow good ending. Only watched the last 10 minutes. Anyone gunna be nice and tell me the other main bits?

ReputationRep:
    I didn't get why Denise was crying, I thought she wanted him to sleep with her?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Consilio Et Animis)
    Wow good ending. Only watched the last 10 minutes. Anyone gunna be nice and tell me the other main bits?
    Fatboy kissed Denise and Lucas went biblical on him. Lucas finally slept with Denise after she offered herself on a plate, then afterwards started crying I guess because she hated it (?). Peggy and Brenda/Glenda (forget her name, Roxy and Ronnie's mum) had a bit of a verbal bust up a couple of times. Fatboy broke the memorial tree after being pushed onto it hence all the digging - you might've seen that bit.

Can't remember anything else major happening apart from Stacey swooning over her new baby and naming it Lilly.

ReputationRep:
    Lol did she get raped or something? Seriously I kept missing parts of it due to various reasons.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirRamAlot)
    Lol did she get raped or something? Seriously I kept missing parts of it due to various reasons.
    I think :\

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roobsa)
    Fatboy kissed Denise and Lucas went biblical on him. Lucas finally slept with Denise after she offered herself on a plate, then afterwards started crying I guess because she hated it (?). Peggy and Brenda/Glenda (forget her name, Roxy and Ronnie's mum) had a bit of a verbal bust up a couple of times. Fatboy broke the memorial tree after being pushed onto it hence all the digging - you might've seen that bit.

Can't remember anything else major happening apart from Stacey swooning over her new baby and naming it Lilly.
    Ah thanks mate. Yeah I saw the tree stuff and then all the screaming in the end. Cheers

ReputationRep:
    its a shame he's a mentalist, I always thought lucas was cool.. and nothing to do with anything, but I hate Becca with a passion.

ReputationRep:
    Denise Is Dead Nooooooooooooooooooooooo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaw)
    its a shame he's a mentalist, I always thought lucas was cool.. and nothing to do with anything, but I hate Becca with a passion.
    I DONT WHY BUT I HATE BECCA LIKE CRAZY

IT JUST THE WAY SHE SPEAKS EWWWW:woo:

ReputationRep:
    Lucas is the best Eastenders character in a long while.

ReputationRep:
    Lucas is the best Eastenders character in a long while.
    :five:

Becca needs to STFU and then GTFO.

Oh, and I really don't understand what happened with Denise and Lucas in the bedroom. Some assume he raped her but I thought he might have gone all demonic and scared her. I just want Denise to leave this man. However, Lucas is a great villain. The best villains are always the sly ones.

Can't wait till the next episode, things just got good

ReputationRep:
    i thought denise got raped :dontknow: was kinda confused by that, omg when zsa zsa screamed my face was like :O oh noooo!! **** lucas shouldve have left with his passport to jamaica tbh

i dont think lily suits the baby but each to their own

ReputationRep:
    Lol thats what i thought too, either that or he was terribly bad in bed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mia_14)
    I DONT WHY BUT I HATE BECCA LIKE CRAZY

IT JUST THE WAY SHE SPEAKS EWWWW:woo:
    I just hate that facial expression she pulls after she says stuff lol.

anyone know when it's back on? the footy has screwed it up a bit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaw)
    I just hate that facial expression she pulls after she says stuff lol.

anyone know when it's back on? the footy has screwed it up a bit
    The next episode airs tonight at 7.30pm (usual 30 minute long episode)
    Edit: I don't think they're going to air an episode on Friday though.

(Original post by flowermaster91)
    i thought denise got raped :dontknow: was kinda confused by that, omg when zsa zsa screamed my face was like :O oh noooo!! **** lucas shouldve have left with his passport to jamaica tbh

i dont think lily suits the baby but each to their own
    :yep: The screams always make it that much more chilling imo :p:

ReputationRep:
    Hats of to the teenagers tbh, the last scene was acted out well, even Fatboy looked convincing.

ReputationRep:
    How can it be rape? She consented, probably hardcore/rough sex with a biblical twist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annoying-Mouse)
    How can it be rape? She consented, probably hardcore/rough sex with a biblical twist.
    Forced BJ or something lol.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.