Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annoying-Mouse)
    How can it be rape? She consented, probably hardcore/rough sex with a biblical twist.
    The way I saw it was that even though Denise wanted to sleep with Lucas (to try get things back to normal), she actually just plain hated it, hence what she said afterwards - something about hating herself.

ReputationRep:
    That episode was just horrible- so dark and chilling. :afraid: Even I wanted to scream at the end. Becca and that Mercy girl are so annoying.

ReputationRep:
    With regards Denise, I got the impression Lucas had treated her roughly and without affection - maybe the same way he has been/might be with a prostitute - and had, as a result, scared her.

As crazy as Owen was in the past, it would have been nicer to see Denise end up with him. Lucas is so awful with her...

(Original post by fallen angel9)
    That episode was just horrible- so dark and chilling. :afraid: Even I wanted to scream at the end. Becca and that Mercy girl are so annoting.
    The way they both speak bugs me a little. It's like they talk through thier nose or something :p:

I can't believe Denise is covering up for Lucas :sigh: she is a fool. I know Owen was a douche but Lucas is just as bad. It's only a matter of time before they find out about Trina and Lucas, again, will try to talk his way out of it.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Spoilers!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a236699/kat-and-alfie-to-regain-the-vic-in-enders.html

ReputationRep:
    denise is stupid :facepalm2: and i agree, denise and owen shoudve went back together. Im still pissed off he died after changing a whole new leaf. And jordans acting was a ******* disgrace

ReputationRep:
    I completely forgot about Ronnie and Owen's relationship until last night's episode :pinch:

(Original post by secretmessages)
    Spoilers!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a236699/kat-and-alfie-to-regain-the-vic-in-enders.html
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Interesting, I actually prefer this

I was just watching Nana Moon's last scene on youtube (just by random :p:), oh my goodness, that is so emotional :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Lucas is a nutter :/

Spoiler:
    Show
    He's going to kill Denise in an episode or two apparently, it seems :/

(Original post by mel0n)
    Lucas is a nutter :/

Spoiler:
    Show
    He's going to kill Denise in an episode or two apparently, it seems :/
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I heard that too... it's apprently because...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ...she admits to Lucas she doesn't believe in God and he flips. To be honest with you, I thought Denise's non-believer status was pretty obvious tbh.

(Original post by secretmessages)
    Spoilers!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I wonder how they'll manage to get the vic back then

Interesting...

ReputationRep:
    ahhh i can't believe lucas is going to kill
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Denise

Fatboy was just hilarious yet again in those recent eps, but Leon/Mercy/Becca/Jordan etc are just appalling. I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than listen/watch them a moment longer.

ReputationRep:
    I've missed about 3 weeks of EE. Can someone tell me what is going on? (Minus this week, I'll watch it on omnibus )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mastermind`)
    I've missed about 3 weeks of EE. Can someone tell me what is going on? (Minus this week, I'll watch it on omnibus )
    Well Stacey gave birth. Max has been carrying on ******* that ho. Lucas and Denise hardly ever ****, which made Denise upset. Danny got caught but Glenda got away with it and is seemingly getting along with Ronnie and Roxy these days, but not Peggy (though Peggy will trick Roxy into getting mad with Glenda which you'll see this week). Errr, can't remember anything else really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirRamAlot)
    Well Stacey gave birth. Max has been carrying on ******* that ho. Lucas and Denise hardly ever ****, which made Denise upset. Danny got caught but Glenda got away with it and is seemingly getting along with Ronnie and Roxy these days, but not Peggy (though Peggy will trick Roxy into getting mad with Glenda which you'll see this week). Errr, can't remember anything else really.
    Repped. Has Lucas gone on his killing spree yet?

ReputationRep:
    Repped. Has Lucas gone on his killing spree yet?
    Lol thanks, and nah not yet, though Owen's body has been discovered which makes things interesting, but apparently he'll kill someone close in the next coming episodes (see spoilers in above posts).

ReputationRep:
    http://holysoap.five.tv/eastenders/episodes/catch-up

It provides a summary of each episode, hope that helps!

ReputationRep:
    First pics apparently!

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2...astenders.html

ReputationRep:
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/s....php?t=1290285
    http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/s...10%29&p=721293
    Wtf I'd love for this to be true :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Haha now that sounds messed up but interesting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirRamAlot)
    Haha now that sounds messed up but interesting.
    Haha I know! Half of it seems semi-plausible, but some bits don't fit in well. They didn't SHOW what happened to that other lady that he was in the room with, and there's also the fact that Denise's sister is indeed meant to be coming back into Eastenders and that person's theory mentions something about that.

Hahaha doubt it's true, she probably is dead, but here's to hope

ReputationRep:
    Lucas is crazyyy :|

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.