Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Haha I know! Half of it seems semi-plausible, but some bits don't fit in well. They didn't SHOW what happened to that other lady that he was in the room with, and there's also the fact that Denise's sister is indeed meant to be coming back into Eastenders and that person's theory mentions something about that.

Hahaha doubt it's true, she probably is dead, but here's to hope
    Nah I reckon she does die because I saw these pics http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...nas-death.html and the arm of the woman has the same nail polish as in the first picture. Maybe they'll turn it into another whodunnit kind of things with the family slowly putting the clues together.

ReputationRep:
    Don't want her dead

ReputationRep:
    It's unlikely it's true as she was seen at the studios last week. So why would she be filming last week, as the episodes are recorded months in advance. There's also rumours that the body found in the canal will be of that prostitue last week. She's also black, so random pictures of arms etc there are could well be hers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Stig)
    It's unlikely it's true as she was seen at the studios last week. So why would she be filming last week, as the episodes are recorded months in advance. There's also rumours that the body found in the canal will be of that prostitue last week. She's also black, so random pictures of arms etc there are could well be hers.
    That's what the links I provided said but then what would happen with Denise she is still at the bottom of the canal :confused: bits of it seem far fetched and hard to link together whilst other bits seem quite plausible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    That's what the links I provided said but then what would happen with Denise she is still at the bottom of the canal :confused: bits of it seem far fetched and hard to link together whilst other bits seem quite plausible.
    Hmmm yeah. I clicked on your DS link and I think they've deleted the thread. The only thing is, if she does stay then what will they do with her? She only serves a purpose now because of Lucas, with Lucas gone she will be a bit pointless. Apart from Patrick that whole family could be axed and I don't think anyone would care.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    According to DS, Denises sister is going to be coming soon. So it's unlikely they would bring in her sister if they are killing her off

ReputationRep:
    I know that Chelsea and Libby are meant to be leaving soon so who knows really.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    According to DS, Denises sister is going to be coming soon. So it's unlikely they would bring in her sister if they are killing her off
    Exactly, Kim is returning so I think
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Denise isn't dead and is hiding at her sisters so Lucas didn't kill her. He's the only one who goes to ID the body so I can see him convincing the family she's dead but she'll be back.

On mag I saw it said
    Spoiler:
    Show
    [B]'Who makes shock return to Albert Square and where has she been?'
    This could be about her or Sam but I'm convinced its Denise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Denise isn't dead and is hiding at her sisters so Lucas didn't kill her. He's the only one who goes to ID the body so I can see him convincing the family she's dead but she'll be back.

On mag I saw it said
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yeah it can't be Sam as it wouldn't really be a 'shock' return and we know where she is, in prison. So there wouldn't really be any questions as to 'where has she been'.

EastEnders since the new producer took over looks promising. The Brap Brap crew are a lot more bearable and I actually quite like Fatboy. Roxy has become A LOT less annoying. There's been A LOT less of Becca on screen! I really don't like her and she was beginning to become a regular a month or two ago.

Even though I wasn't a huge fan of the Syed and Christian storyline it is stupid the way they have completely forgotten about it and there is absolute no mention of it after it being a focal point and main storyline for around five months.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

On mag I saw it said
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Sam is meant to be coming back too but I don't see how it'd be 'shocking', unless it's about a different character and a different stortline that'll come up :dontknow:

The only thing re Denise is:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    If it isn't her pulled out of the canal that means she must still be at the bottom, in a bad condition which makes me wonder how she'd get to her sisters :erm: Also the pictures of whoever is pulled out shows the actress with the same nails(colour) as Denise in other pictures taken of the scene

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yeah it can't be Sam as it wouldn't really be a 'shock' return and we know where she is, in prison. So there wouldn't really be any questions as to 'where has she been'.

EastEnders since the new producer took over looks promising. The Brap Brap crew are a lot more bearable and I actually quite like Fatboy. Roxy has become A LOT less annoying. There's been A LOT less of Becca on screen! I really don't like her and she was beginning to become a regular a month or two ago.

Even though I wasn't a huge fan of the Syed and Christian storyline it is stupid the way they have completely forgotten about it and there is absolute no mention of it after it being a focal point and main storyline for around five months.
    I agree, Eastenders does look quite promising now that BK has take over, Fatboy could be quite interesting character if we see more of 'Arthur' and little less of Fatboy. I'm not so sure about Roxy because it does look she'll react
    Spoiler:
    Show
    very badly when Ronnie brings up the rape again as does Peggy. Glenda uses the reveal to drive wedge between Ronnie and Peggy, Jack seems to be the only one who comes out looking like a decent human being as he does try to support her.

Roxy, I think will become a better character once she accepts Archie for what he was and see the real damage he did to her sister. Unless that happens, there isn't much for her character, she's stuck in the same place as she's being in 2007, daddy's little girl but hopefully we'll see some growth.

The storyline pacing has been quite bad, Archie's murder was huge storyline but nothing has happened since Stacey was revealed to be the killer. Why hasn't anyone questioned who phoned the police on Bradley, why didn't Jack suspect Ronnie of calling the police on his nephew since she was the main suspect and knew what Archie did to Stacey? Why hasn't he used his 'contacts' to find out who did make the actual call? Why is Becca still there?

Christian and Syed storyline has been droped for so long, Jack got shot 2 months ago and I thought we were going to see him struggle to get better but I don't think that'll happen now. I hope BK manages to sort out issues with characters and storylines disappearing for so months on end.

ReputationRep:
    I agree, Eastenders does look quite promising now that BK has take over, Fatboy could be quite interesting character if we see more of 'Arthur' and little less of Fatboy. I'm not so sure about Roxy because it does look she'll react
    Spoiler:
    Show
    very badly when Ronnie brings up the rape again as does Peggy. Glenda uses the reveal to drive wedge between Ronnie and Peggy, Jack seems to be the only one who comes out looking like a decent human being as he does try to support her.

Roxy, I think will become a better character once she accepts Archie for what he was and see the real damage he did to her sister. Unless that happens, there isn't much for her character, she's stuck in the same place as she's being in 2007, daddy's little girl but hopefully we'll see some growth.

The storyline pacing has been quite bad, Archie's murder was huge storyline but nothing has happened since Stacey was revealed to be the killer. Why hasn't anyone questioned who phoned the police on Bradley, why didn't Jack suspect Ronnie of calling the police on his nephew since she was the main suspect and knew what Archie did to Stacey? Why hasn't he used his 'contacts' to find out who did make the actual call? Why is Becca still there?

Christian and Syed storyline has been droped for so long, Jack got shot 2 months ago and I thought we were going to see him struggle to get better but I don't think that'll happen now. I hope BK manages to sort out issues with characters and storylines disappearing for so months on end.
    Oh :facepalm: looks like we'll be getting more of the annoying stupid Roxy then. I hope she doesn't get too much screen time and it's a small story. Glenda may be able to back Ronnie up. I wasn't sure if Glenda was going to be hanging around now as Roxy told her to leave. Unless she finds out Peggy lied?

I completely forgot about the Jack storyline! It's seems the writers just had a huge change of plan. As it went from almost every episode including Jack, with people going to visit, people asking about him and Ronnie trying to get him into private care etc and then they just stopped. It just looks like he'll turn up looking fine and back to normal and carry on like nothing ever happened.

Oh and another good thing: No more stupid Janine and Ryn as a couple. I don't mind him, just them two together along with a completely pointless storyline was getting ridiculous.

ReputationRep:
    I hope Kirkwood(I think) doesn't drag storylines out more than they've been dragged out before. He seems to be dragging Jack's stuff, the 'Chryed' stuff and the Stacey stuff re: Archie and re: Ryan finding out he is the father, as well as Becca Also where have Bianca/Ricky lot disappeared to?

Rita Simons said in an interview that Roxy will return to how she was before. Not sure if she said it as a fact or that it's what she personally thinks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    He seems to be dragging Jack's stuff, the 'Chryed' stuff and the Stacey stuff re: Archie and re: Ryan finding out he is the father, as well as Becca Also where have Bianca/Ricky lot disappeared to?
    That's all been Santer's doing. Kirkwood only started his role about a month ago I think.

ReputationRep:
    Oh :facepalm: looks like we'll be getting more of the annoying stupid Roxy then. I hope she doesn't get too much screen time and it's a small story. Glenda may be able to back Ronnie up. I wasn't sure if Glenda was going to be hanging around now as Roxy told her to leave. Unless she finds out Peggy lied?

I completely forgot about the Jack storyline! It's seems the writers just had a huge change of plan. As it went from almost every episode including Jack, with people going to visit, people asking about him and Ronnie trying to get him into private care etc and then they just stopped. It just looks like he'll turn up looking fine and back to normal and carry on like nothing ever happened.

Oh and another good thing: No more stupid Janine and Ryn as a couple. I don't mind him, just them two together along with a completely pointless storyline was getting ridiculous.
    I think Glenda is sticking around, from what I've read, even Peggy reacts pretty badly, which I don't understand cos she saw what Archie really was during the christmas episode so there isn't any reason not to believe Ronnie. Glenda is the worst one out of the lot, what kind of mother uses her own daughter's rape to get at someone so it looks like she'll turn b*tch.

Just read the spoilers for this week and it does look like
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Jack won't make swift recovery and he comes back in wheelchair.
    Wish they'd bring his daugther in for a visit and the drug dealer that was responsible for her accident. The character needs storylines that doesn't involve sleeping with Mitchell women and finding out about his past could be interesting.

(Original post by mel0n)
    I hope Kirkwood(I think) doesn't drag storylines out more than they've been dragged out before. He seems to be dragging Jack's stuff, the 'Chryed' stuff and the Stacey stuff re: Archie and re: Ryan finding out he is the father, as well as Becca Also where have Bianca/Ricky lot disappeared to?

Rita Simons said in an interview that Roxy will return to how she was before. Not sure if she said it as a fact or that it's what she personally thinks
    I agree you about the others but I hope BK doesn't speed up Jack's recovery, we hardly seen him since he went to the clinic and I don't want him to appear in few episodes and go back to normal. Seeing as he's coming back
    Spoiler:
    Show
    in wheelchair, they'd have to show him at least progress to crutches and then being able to walk on his own. I don't think it'll drag on since Ronnie & Jack are apparently set to get married before the vic fire.

I think we'll see more of Bianca & Ricky when Sam comes back, I'm not looking forward to her return at all her crying scenes are going to kill me :cry:

ReputationRep:
    holy arse, Chelsea (don't know her real name) is a ridiculous actress. "nuffins gunna tear us apart! nuffin!"

ReputationRep:
    omg I hate Lucas he'll be happy if Denise was to go down for it

ReputationRep:
    I thought the whole Fox family acted terribly. The guy who wrote today was **** too

ReputationRep:
    I'm watching atm, it seems a bit amateur.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Consilio Et Animis)
    I thought the whole Fox family acted terribly. The guy who wrote today was **** too
    This.

+repped midnight

Chelseas acting though when shes shouting :facepalm2: i just cringe every time i see her talk

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.