Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    Is Denise dead?

Seriously, I'm not sure with all the schedule changes.

ReputationRep:
    Denise isn't dead yet, that happens tonight, although there is speculation that she's not actually dead

ReputationRep:
    I think her 'death' may have something to do with that prostitute Lucas was with. I don't think Denise actually dies.

ReputationRep:
    What time is Eastenders on tonight?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snowyowl)
    What time is Eastenders on tonight?
    In 5 minutes lol.

ReputationRep:
    Is it just me or is that girl who Darren is seeing slightly annoying? :pinch:

ReputationRep:
    The whole darren/minty/world cup ticket thing is a terrible storyline.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Shiiii that was powerful stuff by Lucas tonight. Looking forward to tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    I thought that would have been a bit more dramatic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samanthaaaa)
    Her face is annoying when she smiles.

Good stuff by Lucas, he really did sound/look crazy with his baptism stuff. Watch how thousands of people complain about the last bit lol like they always do whenever something like that happens in Eastenders.

ReputationRep:
    I got a phone call and missed the last 5 minutes of it :rant:

Can someone tell me what Lucas said/did please?

Oh and the Darren/Minty thing with the tickets was lame.

ReputationRep:
    he is frikkin nuts!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:

''i thought you were my mary magdaline, but you're not. surrender yourself to the lawd. anyone who mocks the lord will be put to death *smothers Denise* Deutronomy... ''

I dont know why but I sort of thought of mortal kombat when he did that... ''FATALITY...''

ReputationRep:

He said too much to remember. Basically he was reciting his usual biblical stuff, and telling Denise to "submit to god". Then she tried to escape, and he started strangling her reciting some chapter from the bible saying people who mock god should die or something like that, I forgot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaw)
    ''i thought you were my mary magdaline, but you're not. surrender yourself to the lawd. anyone who mocks the lord will be put to death *smothers Denise* Deutronomy... ''

I dont know why but I sort of thought of mortal kombat when he did that... ''FATALITY...''

(Original post by SirRamAlot)
    He said too much to remember. Basically he was reciting his usual biblical stuff, and telling Denise to "submit to god". Then she tried to escape, and he started strangling her reciting some chapter from the bible saying people who mock god should die or something like that, I forgot.
    Thanks guys

ReputationRep:
    That whole car scene :facepalm2:

Liz's acting :facepalm2:

Phil Mitchell :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    the car scene was :facepalm2: denise knew what lucas was capable of and had chances of escaping ages ago, phil was fantastic tonight!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirRamAlot)
    Her face is annoying when she smiles.

Good stuff by Lucas, he really did sound/look crazy with his baptism stuff. Watch how thousands of people complain about the last bit lol like they always do whenever something like that happens in Eastenders.
    Exactly, what pussies lol, i dont understand why people watch it if they already know these types of stuff happens in eastenders :rolleyes:

(Original post by samanthaaaa)
    :nah: It isn't just you :p:

(Original post by Roobsa)
    The whole darren/minty/world cup ticket thing is a terrible storyline.
    I know, it's pretty stupid. I think it was just to 'fill' the episode out as it was an hour long.

Denise is crazy, anyone can clearly see her husband is not a stable man--why on earth did she want to help cover up for him? :rolleyes:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.