Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    I didn't watch it all and now I cba :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    Exactly, what pussies lol, i dont understand why people watch it if they already know these types of stuff happens in eastenders :rolleyes:
    Same reason various **** go on youtube videos just to complain or start a flame war :fyi:

I can empathise, I was just watching a wonderful video of Andres Iniesta and some neanderthal commented purely to **** him off. Why would you that :no:

ReputationRep:
    lucas is a ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    I didn't watch it all and now I cba :o:
    You should! After it finished, I was sat there like :eek: for 5 minutes.

Literally. xD

ReputationRep:
    I was laughing when it showed Liz going crazy.

That car scene was hilarious. :rofl2:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    One thing that does annoy me about EE sometimes is how some characters just disappear from screen for weeks on end, and then suddenly turn up in the cafe as if nothing's happened

ReputationRep:
    Are the lads meant to be going for the final or is it just really badly placed given how many episodes have been delayed?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe the poll should be changed to 'Is Denise really dead? Yes or No' Just a thought

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by affinity89)
    Are the lads meant to be going for the final or is it just really badly placed given how many episodes have been delayed?
    Well apparently Minty's now going. What I found hilarious was when he kicked out Darren just for that, I mean I'd be quite pissed off too if I was in Minty's shoes, but he's acting like it's his WHOLE life and that he can't live with Darren anymore.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have spoilers for when he'll get found out?

I'm really hoping it won't drag on for another year (literally)

ReputationRep:
    Syed is back (L)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloecouture)
    Syed is back (L)
    This is good news.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirRamAlot)
    I was laughing when it showed Liz going crazy.
    lol same. her acting was appauling, i felt quite embarrassed watching it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirRamAlot)
    Well apparently Minty's now going. What I found hilarious was when he kicked out Darren just for that, I mean I'd be quite pissed off too if I was in Minty's shoes, but he's acting like it's his WHOLE life and that he can't live with Darren anymore.
    Exactly, i was actually shocked he was being serious about kicking him out. What a ******** tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morris743)
    Maybe the poll should be changed to 'Is Denise really dead? Yes or No' Just a thought
    Spoiler:
    Show
    she is, I checked the future episode's description on sky

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaw)
    should've put that in a spoiler. thanks for ruining the surprise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roobsa)
    should've put that in a spoiler. thanks for ruining the surprise.
    will do but it was hardly a suprise..

ReputationRep:
    if denise is actually alive someone quote me and put it in the spoiler, if she is actually dead thats pretty ****** tbh

ReputationRep:
    Wow I wonder if that was actually her body. I mean, if she IS alive and he's lied about it being HER, then I dunno how they'll get around it and put all the pieces together sort of but his reaction made it seem as if it was her. Then again, you can never be sure of Lucas :beard:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.