Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Megathread of Eastenders watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    Just throwing it out there, but imagine if...

Spoiler:
    Show
    ...the body Lucas "identified" wasn't actually Denise(!!). As Lucas is the only one that saw the body - could he have lied?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Wow I wonder if that was actually her body. I mean, if she IS alive and he's lied about it being HER, then I dunno how they'll get around it and put all the pieces together sort of but his reaction made it seem as if it was her. Then again, you can never be sure of Lucas :beard:
    Great minds think alike (see my above post).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Wow I wonder if that was actually her body. I mean, if she IS alive and he's lied about it being HER, then I dunno how they'll get around it and put all the pieces together sort of but his reaction made it seem as if it was her. Then again, you can never be sure of Lucas :beard:
    Yeah the spoilers you put up (or whoever else) the other day about that might indeed be correct.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roobsa)
    Great minds think alike (see my above post).
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I have read some speculations that it might be the black woman he killed before he went home to Denise with the flowers etc (just before Owen's body was found)

ReputationRep:
    Eastenders is just getting more and more disturbing by the second. We need something light-hearted! If it is Denise, i will be sad. Lucas needs to get his comeuppance now!

I absolutely cannot wait until Ben gets sent down, that should bring the depressing overtones down a notch - his appalling acting makes me cringe!!!! and please that dreaded syed/christian drivel is going to come back again.....can't take anymore of Syed on my screen! lol

ReputationRep:
    i really hope its not denise, although i agree it might be that black prostitute that was with lucas the other night. Would be ******* awesome to see denise come to her own funeral plus lucas identified the body so he easily could've lied :dontknow:

:rofl: at Ben today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    i really hope its not denise, although i agree it might be that black prostitute that was with lucas the other night. Would be ******* awesome to see denise come to her own funeral plus lucas identified the body so he easily could've lied :dontknow:

:rofl: at Ben today
    How :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Numberone-outkast)
    How :confused:
    his ****** acting as usual, im kinda sad hes going because he even topped chelsea for the worst actor award...oh wait Jordan :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    I missed today's episode :sigh:

Will have to watch it on iplayer, was it a good episode?

ReputationRep:
    his ****** acting as usual, im kinda sad hes going because he even topped chelsea for the worst actor award...oh wait Jordan :pierre:
    oh yeah its pretty bad, i found lucas's cry at the end hilarious.

Chelsea has to be the worst actor ever ben is bad, but chelsea makes his acting skills look like marlon brando's.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samanthaaaa)
    I missed today's episode :sigh:

Will have to watch it on iplayer, was it a good episode?
    errrrrrrr not sure, when i watch eastenders online i usually browse other websites and leave eastenders playing in the background.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Numberone-outkast)
    oh yeah its pretty bad, i found lucas's cry at the end hilarious.

Chelsea has to be the worst actor ever ben is bad, but chelsea makes his acting skills look like marlon brando's.
    :ditto: it was really funny

ReputationRep:
    :ditto: it was really funny
    So funny i need to watch it again on bbc iplayer :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaw)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    she is, I checked the future episode's description on sky
    I know but mabye it's not actually her? Just because Lucas identified the body as Denise the future episodes could just follow on from that rather than it actually being her! :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Haha yeah I agree, Ben v Jordan, it's hard to pick which one is more ****.

ReputationRep:
    Nah I think Patrick is onto Lucas

ReputationRep:
    Someone please tell me when Lucas will be found out, I will be ever so grateful

I'm bored of EE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ghanglish)
    Nah I think Patrick is onto Lucas
    Doubt it, any excuse to drag a storyline for another few months.

ReputationRep:
    I just cried my eyes out at Syed. :cry:
    Marc Elliott is an AMAZING actor. :cry:

(Original post by n1r4v)
    Someone please tell me when Lucas will be found out, I will be ever so grateful

I'm bored of EE
    Spoiler:
    Show
    30th of July so in just over 2 weeks.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.