Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    Doubt it, any excuse to drag a storyline for another few months.
    Big Chirstmas Reveal? Woudn't put it past them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleekchic)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    30th of July so in just over 2 weeks.
    Thankyou :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    Gahhhh, I'm just wondering, if that body WASN'T Denise's and she is indeed still alive (I think it'd pretty stupid if she is actually dead ), then how will it pan out at the funeral? Will it be a closed casket or something, so that the family don't see the body of who is really is (IF it's actually not Denise)?

(Original post by n1r4v)
    Someone please tell me when Lucas will be found out, I will be ever so grateful

I'm bored of EE
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Apparently his final scenes are around the end of July, the same time a show airs on BBC3 called 'The murders of Lucas' or something :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleekchic)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    30th of July so in just over 2 weeks.

Source?? I can only find up to 26th July.

(Original post by Jessikar)
    Source?? I can only find up to 26th July.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    There's a program titled 'The Murders of Lucas Johnson' and it's set to air on the 30th so I presume that's when the reveal is. It's somewhere on the digitalspy site.

ReputationRep:
    Don't get me wrong i like some spoilers buts whats the point of knowing everything thats going to happen 4 weeks in advance or even worse the top thing that is going to happen so only the boring bits left, you might aswell not watch EE then, and just read the spoilers full time instead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Numberone-outkast)
    Don't get me wrong i like some spoilers buts whats the point of knowing everything thats going to happen 4 weeks in advance or even worse the top thing that is going to happen so only the boring bits left, you might aswell not watch EE then, and just read the spoilers full time instead.
    We still don't know all the details though and I need to know if Lucas will be found out in the foreseeable future. I hate this storyline, it was interesting at first but it's been dragged on for so long it just needs to end, it's almost as if the writers can't be bothered to think of other storylines.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Gahhhh, I'm just wondering, if that body WASN'T Denise's and she is indeed still alive (I think it'd pretty stupid if she is actually dead ), then how will it pan out at the funeral? Will it be a closed casket or something, so that the family don't see the body of who is really is (IF it's actually not Denise)?

Spoiler:
    Show
    Apparently his final scenes are around the end of July, the same time a show airs on BBC3 called 'The murders of Lucas' or something :p:
    Cheers. I may take after you and put digitalspy as my homepage to keep up

ReputationRep:
    weather the body is or isnt denise, I was watching mondays and lucas said the body's coming back. now.. I'm no pro but the first thing they do with a dead body is to check the lungs for water.. surely they would have been like 'someone killed her'

ReputationRep:
    "Let's just run away like you said"

:rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    LOL 5 months! He won't last 5 days poor sod.

Christian and Syed!!! Christian and Syed!!! :love: They're the only reason I started watching Eastenders again... I'm so glad they're back after that long haitus.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I think they are going to get back together tomorrow as next week, the Masoods, disown him again because he's living with Christian...

Can't believe Ben's got 5 months :lol: and Phil is such a prick--imagine speaking to your own mother like that :rolleyes: It is not like she's been a bad mother or anything, she's alway had his best interests at heart--he should learn to have more respect.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: at Phil's face when Ben wanted to do dance classes in jail and :rofl2: when peggy got threatened. He would've been slapped if he was african :nopity:

i wish eastenders left the syed thing, i dont care anymore ever since ameera left. Has anyone checked out her new song yet? It's called Shimmie

ReputationRep:
    Just checked out the song. Highly embarrassing tbh, exactly the usual lolz I had expected it to be... her posing everywhere while looking hot, extras attempting to dance, token gangsta rambling in the background etc

ReputationRep:
    Is that the last we've seen of this Ben now? I know he's coming back in five months, but another actor will be playing him.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: Ive only seen the song once, it's okayish i guess

I hope they dont show episodes where Phil/Ian is visiting Ben from prison

ReputationRep:
    I think there will be a couple of visits, but I doubt they'll have them all the time...

I reckon Ben will be out in 3 months on good behaviour anyway...

ReputationRep:
    I've just caught up with Eastenders by watching them on iplayer.

For once, I actually felt sorry for Ben and I can't wait until Lucas is found out!

(Original post by The Stig)
    Is that the last we've seen of this Ben now? I know he's coming back in five months, but another actor will be playing him.
    :eek: Seriously?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samanthaaaa)

For once, I actually felt sorry for Ben and I can't wait until Lucas is found out!

Yeah he's being recast apparently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samanthaaaa)

Yeah. As you've probably realised he isn't the greatest of actors, so they're recasting him with someone more able. I think EastEnders are going to make Bens character gay and the current Ben probably can't act well enough to do the story justice.

Lucy is also being recast. She's being recast as she's had three warnings about her behaviour outside of EastEnders so they've decided to get rid of her. Big mistake on her part which she'll live to regret. It's not like she's going to have a queue of other agents lining up to sign her for other roles.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.