Megathread of Eastenders watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teveth)
    I can't believe Ronnie had sex with Archie. That's disgusting.

What a slut.
    Yeah, dat h0e shud kno better enit blud.

whatevs.

ReputationRep:
    Ha, this forum is huge. I've been here a while and never noticed that there was an Eastenders thread.

I'm so glad for Christian and Syed tonight (with the exception of going to the mosque, because wow - dumb) because otherwise the depressing nature of that episode would have really drove me to madness. Even with Eastenders there is only so much depression you can take - an hour would have killed me. Anyway, well done to whatever writer had Syed and Christian woven through the episode being all cute and flirty - their on-off-on-off-on-off yoyo made me lose interest for a while, but the flirtyness now is cute. And Tamwar is gold, probably one of the best written characters on the show at the moment.

Is Abi leaving too? Because I thought she was annoying through the whole Tanya and Jack breaking up over Stacey thing - her obsession with her dad being perfect - but she seems to be managing to get even more irritating.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Yeah, dat h0e shud kno better enit blud.

whatevs.
    Since it's clear Ronnie isn't lying, don't you think it's a bit boring? If she was more twisted and less the "slightly twisted but actually honest sister" I think it'd be more interesting.

Tbh it would make the storyline less obvious and would make me less desperate to see Libby's reaction to Lucas murdering evryone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    out of curiosity, if you saw a gay guy trying to enter a mosque irl what would you do?
    I'd report him to my Imam. I don't believe in homosexuality and you can't be muslim and gay at the same time, you can't pick and choose what to practice islam. Your either muslim or your not. It's what i genuinely believe, probably not what you wanted to hear but that's me. So you can call me extremist, bigot and all the insults you like but this is what i believe in and taught, my views will never be changed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ajtiesto)
    I'd report him to my Imam. I don't believe in homosexuality and you can't be muslim and gay at the same time, you can't pick and choose how practice islam. Your either muslim or your not. It's what i genuinely believe, probably not what you wanted to hear but that's me.
    Okay, so in Eastenders you know Christian is gay because you've followed his story and he fits the stereotype but how do you know there aren't any gay men in your mosque? I mean, how do you expect to be able to recognise them? Do you expect them to wear special t-shirts?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    Since it's clear Ronnie isn't lying, don't you think it's a bit boring? If she was more twisted and less the "slightly twisted but actually honest sister" I think it'd be more interesting.

Tbh it would make the storyline less obvious and would make me less desperate to see Libby's reaction to Lucas murdering evryone.
    Maybe a bit boring but maybe it'll focus on the relationship of her and the other characters. In the same way you could assume that the Lucas storyline is boring just because we know he is the killer, but it's not that boring, just ******* annoying at times

ReputationRep:
    i would do libby older sister chelsea, anyone else??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eiz)
    Okay, so in Eastenders you know Christian is gay because you've followed his story and he fits the stereotype but how do you know there aren't any gay men in your mosque? I mean, how do you expect to be able to recognise them? Do you expect them to wear special t-shirts?
    Well of course i wouldn't know. But i was referring to a non gay muslim entering the mosque. But as for gay muslims going to pray in mosques, it's a bit of farce really. Don't want to turn this into political thread but Islam condemns homosexuality and for gay muslims to practice something that's forbidden is really strange. You might aswell not practice the religion at all.

BTW, Roxy is a right cow, hate her man! :mad:

(Original post by *Sparkle*)
    I love Ronnie. She's such a beautifully written & well thought out character. Can't believe Peggy doesn't believe her.
    Oh I agree :sadnod: I love Ronnie too, she is one of most well developed characters in the program... A part of me was horrified by Roxy and Peggy's reaction. Are they so blind to see that Archie was a terrible and manipulative man?

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't very happy with Peggy's or Roxy's reaction when Ronnie said what Archie did to her. But Roxy pissed me off the most, what kind of sick person would lie about that anyway?What really grates me is the fact that Peggy and Roxy thinks he's such a great guy afterwhat he did to Danielle. Because of him she is dead, and also Ronnie's other child is dead too because of his foolishness. He's a awful man :no:

ALSO BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP TO PATRICK!!! :rofl: :rofl2: He gave me jokes at the end when he was saying they all can back to their lives :rofl2: and when he got rude to Dot. I'm so glad Denise's sister came though and gave Lucas the what for, it was silly how it seemed when she came it was the first hug they got since Denise died :no: I really hope she stays

ReputationRep:
    Also :rofl2: at Syed

'This is not the cinema!' Dont why that made me laugh so much.

Will Stacey admit to anyone tha Archie raped her? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Roxy needs shooting :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Darren's delighted to see Jodie. The pair awkwardly attempt to talk about what happened but she soon reveals the reason behind her reaction - he's not Jewish enough

:lolwut: :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    Okay its really hard to believe that roxy and peggy do not believe ronnie, wtf have they forgotton all the bad things he has done. i can understand roxy since her dad left her 3 million pounds and the pub, its pretty impossible to hate the guy lol, but why was peggy acting like if arhcie was a good man, when he conned her out of the pub, gave phil alot of trouble, and on top of that eat all the jaffa cakes.

ReputationRep:
    None of the Digital Spy spoilers say anything about Lucas apparently leaving at the end of July :/

ReputationRep:
    I have angry fb statuses about the gay storyline. Haven't watched tonights ep yet tho. What happened?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    None of the Digital Spy spoilers say anything about Lucas apparently leaving at the end of July :/
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Eastenders: The Murders Of Lucas Johnson

Friday 30 July
    10:30pm - 11:30pm
    BBC3

This one-hour EastEnders special goes behind the scenes of the dramatic last days of Walford's deadliest man, Lucas Johnson. After two years of lies, violence and murder, Lucas' dark secrets unravel in an explosive final showdown at the Trueman's, and the horrifying truth is set to destroy the whole family. But, Lucas isn't the first Walford resident with blood on his hands and this show looks back at some of the show's most grisly, thrilling and emotional demises.

ReputationRep:
    So that must mean **** goes down on that friday and everything is revealed and dealt with.

EastEnders have been very secretive with this story line and have not released much information and even the details they have revealed are confusing and ambiguous.

Argh, I thought we'd had the last of Ronnie's tragic heroine. I suppose at least she has Jack now so here's hoping it lasts but Peggy is a nasty piece of work with what is obviously an undiagnosed case of amnesia. Has she so easily forgotten Danielle? Archie getting the pub and every other thing he's done? I won't even bother with Roxy but Eastenders is well and truly depressing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Consilio Et Animis)
    I have angry fb statuses about the gay storyline. Haven't watched tonights ep yet tho. What happened?
    Argh, syed has picked the path of love with Christian, turning away from his family once and for all.

T:mad:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.