• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

• PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    There is an amazing new gadget for a TV. It's called a remote control and allows you to change the channel :yes:

I do however agree with your hatred of Eastenders - I stopped watching it years ago.
    Problem solved.

ReputationRep:
    Completely agree with how pathetic it has become but I still watch it.

ReputationRep:
    I stopped watching it over a year ago. It's pretty **** now tbh, although I was a big fan for over 5 years

ReputationRep:
    i havent watched eastenders for ages now

yeah they havent had a decent storyline like a murder for a while now...i think :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~ Mandy ~)
    There is an amazing new gadget for a TV. It's called a remote control and allows you to change the channel Problem solved.
    Life is **** sometimes but you can't always 'switch off' unless you kill yourself. I will continue to watch the show but I'm just articulating my deep-rooted feelings at the moment.

Currently I'm just talking at my television set and I don't think that's healthy or normal so I thought I would burden TSR with my thoughts.

ReputationRep:
    The scene where Minty and Gary were saying goodbye was absolute hilarity.

ReputationRep:
    ..i agree the storylines have become ridiculous.. so i'm watchinn hollyoaks instead

ReputationRep:
    Better question:

What the hell was ever right with Eastenders?

ReputationRep:
    OMG totally agree!! What the heck was up with that Miss Queen Vic beauty pageant that was on the other night, it was beyond cringe worthy.

Another thing that annoys me is that the Mitchell family are so far above the law its ridiculous. Anything that goes on in that family its either "phone Phill's brief" or "go under the bed and get the £100,000 we store under there for safe keeping".

Also, the whole Bradley and Sid story line is soooo boring and pointless. I like the characters, I just think the writers are clutching at straws to give them some screen time.

Oh and one more thing, you hardly see anyone go in the laundrette any more? At one point it was the place you went to have a cuppa and confide in Dot. Oh well maybe everyone's finally realised they can have a washing machine in there houses, just a few years too late.

ReputationRep:
    when Max the hottie leaves eastenders thats when il stop watching it!

ReputationRep:
    Good I don't watch the **** show.

ReputationRep:
    They're not stereotyping, Libby the black girl got into Oxford and Tamwar the asian didn't :O :O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yas8)
    Another thing that annoys me is that the Mitchell family are so far above the law its ridiculous. Anything that goes on in that family its either "phone Phill's brief" or "go under the bed and get the £100,000 we store under there for safe keeping".
    LOL I actually lold. It's insane. How on earth Sam got out of prison is beyond me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moreiniho)
    I don't even watch the program but that is a legendary post.
    Why thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Undiscovery)
    I feel so childish watching a show that is revolving around two fifteen year olds. It's ridiculous.
    Yes, it is ridiculous. You feel childish watching Eastenders when in reality you should feel like a middle-aged housewife.

ReputationRep:
    I lol'd at it all tbh.

when Max the hottie leaves eastenders thats when il stop watching it!
    :lolwut: the old ginger bloke? I don't know whether your serious or whether my sarcasm radar's messed up.

I lol'd when Trina died. Cause of Death...Garden Rake. :awsome: After that I pretty much stopped watching.

ReputationRep:
    What the *hell* isn't wrong with EastEnders?
    : )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Undiscovery)
    Whatever happened to Shirley and Heather - I haven't seen them for AGES ! They were actually a good combination IMO.
    Heather's pregnant :eek:

It's an out dated soap, they need to replace it with some new soap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClaireHogben)
    Heather's pregnant :eek:
    Oh of course - she was artificially inseminated with George Michael's sperm.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.