Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    I've been reading suggestions that Lucas:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Kills Libby, or is about to, and Denise (if still alive) enters the house around that time?
    Digital Spy says:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The ball soon flies into Patrick's backyard and when Liam runs to collect it, he hears Libby shouting. Across the street, Jodie hears a muffled scream and a smashing vase from Patrick's house. Rushing to Darren's side, Jodie recounts what she heard and Darren agrees to check on Libby shortly.

And that's a day before Lucas' last episode Another website I clicked on didnt say anything about the screams but instead said that 'Lucas causes a commotion at Patrick's house'

Maybe the screams is Lucas/Libby and the vase is either someone dropping it 'cos Denise has entered, or Denise hitting Lucas if he's attacking Libby :eek: Sorry I know it all sounds far fetched LOL I've been reading different things :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    When did Masood get so mean?

It was Zainab who was going 'you'd be better off dead' and then Masood threatening to walk out but the whole situation has reversed

<3 Tambo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleekchic)
    Argh, I thought we'd had the last of Ronnie's tragic heroine. I suppose at least she has Jack now so here's hoping it lasts but Peggy is a nasty piece of work with what is obviously an undiagnosed case of amnesia. Has she so easily forgotten Danielle? Archie getting the pub and every other thing he's done? I won't even bother with Roxy but Eastenders is well and truly depressing.
    I think re Roxy: she starts seeing some sense.

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Glenda asks Roxy to be there for her sister. Eventually turning up at Jack's flat, Roxy asks to speak with Ronnie and it's not long before the siblings once again settle their differences. Roxy also relents and believes Ronnie's claim that Archie abused her when she was a child.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Sparkle*)
    When did Masood get so mean?

It was Zainab who was going 'you'd be better off dead' and then Masood threatening to walk out but the whole situation has reversed

<3 Tambo
    Tamwar :suith:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)

Spoiler:
    Show
    Kills Libby, or is about to, and Denise (if still alive) enters the house around that time?
    Digital Spy says:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The ball soon flies into Patrick's backyard and when Liam runs to collect it, he hears Libby shouting. Across the street, Jodie hears a muffled scream and a smashing vase from Patrick's house. Rushing to Darren's side, Jodie recounts what she heard and Darren agrees to check on Libby shortly.

And that's a day before Lucas' last episode Another website I clicked on didnt say anything about the screams but instead said that 'Lucas causes a commotion at Patrick's house'

Maybe the screams is Lucas/Libby and the vase is either someone dropping it 'cos Denise has entered, or Denise hitting Lucas if he's attacking Libby :eek: Sorry I know it all sounds far fetched LOL I've been reading different things :dontknow:

Hope the spoiler in the spoiler is true (and he finishes her), what a great way for Lucas to go. Do you know when his last episode is?

ReputationRep:
    Btw did anyone look at the most watched bit, and end up watching that film called "It's a boy girl thing"?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)

Hope the spoiler in the spoiler is true (and he finishes her), what a great way for Lucas to go. Do you know when his last episode is?

The spoiler within the spoiler was copy pasted from DS

I do hope Denise is still alive, there's a chance, but then it would be a shocker if she actually WAS dead and loads of people are just thinking she is alive :p:

Lucas' last episode is around the 30th, the same day a BBC3 show about him airs after EE on BB1

Maybe Lucas has locked her away somewhere like he did with that other girl? :eek: But then he wouldn't have allowed Chelsea to come view the body with him? :beard:

ReputationRep:
    Also, I just read that maybe he didn't want the expensive coffin because he knows it's not really Denise that's going to be in it?? :ninja: LOL, some of this sounds so barmy :p:

ReputationRep:
    That's a very interesting point tbf. :yep:

I seriously cannot wait until the revelation, I've been complaining about it for ages and the time has finally come

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)

Spoiler:
    Show
    Digital Spy says:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Very, very interesting :ahee: When will this all take place, roughly?

(Original post by n1r4v)
    Btw did anyone look at the most watched bit, and end up watching that film called "It's a boy girl thing"?
    I love that film!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samanthaaaa)

I love that film!
    So did I! :facepalm2:

I was so surprised at how much I loved it, I felt so embarrassed for myself.

My watching it couldn't have been more emasculating... all my family went for an early night, I was just sat by my computer with a vienetta, laughing and getting sentimental over that film, just staring at the screen. My life is in ruins ffs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)

My watching it couldn't have been more emasculating... all my family went for an early night, I was just sat by my computer with a vienetta, laughing and getting sentimental over that film, just staring at the screen. My life is in ruins ffs
    A new guilty pleasure? :giggle:

:console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)

Sounds like a bloody good evening to me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)

Spoiler:
    Show
    Digital Spy says:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't think Libby will be killed before Denise returns. Otherwise what would Denise return to, Chelsea? If they want to reveal the truth and show Lucas for what he is then Libby needs to be alive to see.

There's also suggestions that Libby is screaming because she see's Denise and then drops a vase

Then again I think everyone though Denise was staying at her sisters. Her sister obviously hasn't seen her, so where could she be?

(Original post by mel0n)
    I think re Roxy: she starts seeing some sense.

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Glenda asks Roxy to be there for her sister. Eventually turning up at Jack's flat, Roxy asks to speak with Ronnie and it's not long before the siblings once again settle their differences. Roxy also relents and believes Ronnie's claim that Archie abused her when she was a child.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I really hope this happens quickly. Is there a date for when the above takes place?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Stig)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't think Libby will be killed before Denise returns. Otherwise what would Denise return to, Chelsea? If they want to reveal the truth and show Lucas for what he is then Libby needs to be alive to see.

There's also suggestions that Libby is screaming because she see's Denise and then drops a vase

Then again I think everyone though Denise was staying at her sisters. Her sister obviously hasn't seen her, so where could she be?

Spoiler:
    Show
    I really hope this happens quickly. Is there a date for when the above takes place?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Surely it'd be much better drama for Libby to die and only then Denise returns? Denise would be full of guilt, her whole family angry with her, Libby dies thinking her mum was a killer and then killed herself too. What the rumours say are probably what does happen, just saying my way could be better

With Denise's sister, could she not just be covering up what has happened to Denise to try and trap Lucas somehow? Long shot I know but people don't act logically in these situations...

I think it all comes to a head end of July/beginning of August.

ReputationRep:
    Lol denise's sister was sooo jokes last episode. When she say something like
    'you preacher man, with all your thou's and tings' LOOLL! :laugh:

I really do hope denise is alive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Master.K)
    Lol denise's sister was sooo jokes last episode. When she say something like
    'you preacher man, with all your thou's and tings' LOOLL! :laugh:

I really do hope denise is alive.
    :ditto:

Is it a possibility? :unsure:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samanthaaaa)

I love that film!
    It's the episode on the 29th. Tbh what I wrote might not be what actually happens! There's loads of speculations atm but from that little bit from digital spy about Libby screaming and then a vase smashing, as well as another website saying, in regards to the same episode, that Lucas causes a commotion, it seems that at least something will happen. It might even be something minor like Lucas making Chelsea and Libby fight, lol :p: though I hope it isn't something as minor an episode before Lucas' last!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Stig)
    Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show
    The Roxy thing, I THINK is in one of the next episodes. As for the Denise thing, I also read that the vase dropping might be in relation to Libby or someone seeing her and being shocked.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't know if he DOES kill Libby, maybe he tries to and Denise smashes him one over the head with the vase, lol, and he ends up dead or in a bad condition. Then Denise could go to jail, explaining why Chelsea and Libby are going to be leaving Eastenders?

Meh ignore me and my theories :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    The Roxy thing, I THINK is in one of the next episodes. As for the Denise thing, I also read that the vase dropping might be in relation to Libby or someone seeing her and being shocked.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't know if he DOES kill Libby, maybe he tries to and Denise smashes him one over the head with the vase, lol, and he ends up dead or in a bad condition. Then Denise could go to jail, explaining why Chelsea and Libby are going to be leaving Eastenders?

Meh ignore me and my theories :p:
    Ah interesting! As the spoilers in a week or two say
    Spoiler:
    Show
    a much loved duo leave Walford

Though Libby and Chelsea are hardly a much loved duo :p:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.