Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    Best. Ending. Ever.

Seriously though, if we didn't read rumours online, would it have been that obvious?

Good on EE for keeping it all pretty top secret.

ReputationRep:
    omg!1
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    What comes next though? :holmes: If he's going to fake her death, why keep her alive? :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roobsa)
    As soon as he was in the cellar yeah. But before that there was absolutely no reason to expect her to be alive in a cellar!
    Well it's eastenders, and I remember the whole dirty den thing. The fact he identified her put the whole she might be still alive thing in to play, and well I really wouldn't expect anything less from them.

ReputationRep:
    I love the way Lucas said to Patrick he was "going to spent some time with my Denise" He wasn't joking

ReputationRep:
    Loved Darren's socks.

I didn't see that coming. Well in retrospect what with what he did to the other prostitutue I did, but very good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain)
    The fact he identified her put the whole she might be still alive thing in to play
    But if he did kill her and he saw her body on there, surely he would still have said it was her?:confused:

ReputationRep:
    Well it's eastenders, and I remember the whole dirty den thing. The fact he identified her put the whole she might be still alive thing in to play, and well I really wouldn't expect anything less from them.
    I try not to read the spoilers posted here but I was confident she was alive after Lucas was the one who identified the body. I didn't think for a moment that Lucas was "looking after" her though.

ReputationRep:
    OH MY GOD, I honestly did not see that coming!, and to what someone else said, Darren's socks were hilarious haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morris743)
    I love the way Lucas said to Patrick he was "going to spent some time with my Denise" He wasn't joking
    :laugh:

Can't wait for the next episode. I really want to know how Denise escaped/what happened :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morris743)
    But if he did kill her and he saw her body on there, surely he would still have said it was her?:confused:
    Well we have no idea who it was, he just identified someone as being her. In eastenders world that is never realisitic.

I didn't expect him to be holding her in fairness, but I did think she was alive :yes:

ReputationRep:
    I thought she'd gone... that or that she might be alive and ran off somewhere.. so was the other body just coincidence then?

ReputationRep:
    Denise sure knows how to pick husbands :woo:

Darren has the body of a 10 year old. Eurgh my eyes.

(Original post by jaw)
    I thought she'd gone... that or that she might be alive and ran off somewhere.. so was the other body just coincidence then?
    No I think he actually killed the other person because there was this black prostitute who was also wearing a red underwear similar to Denise's and she had a cross on her neck that Lucas kept looking at when he was in her bedroom about 2-3 weeks back so I'm guessing he killed her then and said her body was Denise's.

ReputationRep:
    That actually scared me, as recently i've stopped looking up rumours and spoilers and that was very unexpected, especially with Denise looking like she's been on the crack to deal with her woes. Well done East.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleekchic)
    No I think he actually killed the other person because there was this black prostitute who was also wearing a red underwear similar to Denise's and she had a cross on her neck that Lucas kept looking at when he was in her bedroom about 2-3 weeks back so I'm guessing he killed her then and said her body was Denise's.
    oh yeah I forgot about that one!

ReputationRep:
    Well we have no idea who it was, he just identified someone as being her. In eastenders world that is never realisitic.
    True lol

ReputationRep:
    I cracked up at that girl screaming at Darren's crotch

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.