• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaw)
    oh yeah I forgot about that one!
    What prostitute? ****...did I miss something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samanthaaaa)
    :laugh:

Can't wait for the next episode. I really want to know how Denise escaped/what happened :holmes:
    The storyline is going to disappear for a while, or they might have hints here and there but she won't be found for ages. Might not be found until christmas, I reckon Lucas kills himself before they find her or she goes crazy by the time they find her.

ReputationRep:
    Oh em gee!

(Original post by NoFunnyBusiness)
    The storyline is going to disappear for a while, or they might have hints here and there but she won't be found for ages. Might not be found until christmas, I reckon Lucas kills himself before they find her or she goes crazy by the time they find her.
    That's not remotely true.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleekchic)
    That's not remotely true.
    Was it meant to be true? it is just pure speculation...hence me saying "I reckon":rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I found the Denise being alive thing a bit unbelievable. If Chelsea had walked into the room when Lucas was identifying the body or one of the officers involved in the case had seen the body then the whole plan would have fallen apart. You could argue that he knew that nobody else would be able to look at the body, but that sort of behaviour would be out of character as Lucas has been very jumpy for the last few weeks.

ReputationRep:
    You could kind of predict this Denise story line as no one ever looked at the body but Lucas and when he went in that basement it just made me think how complicated this story could get!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hudzy)
    I found the Denise being alive thing a bit unbelievable. If Chelsea had walked into the room when Lucas was identifying the body or one of the officers involved in the case had seen the body then the whole plan would have fallen apart. You could argue that he knew that nobody else would be able to look at the body, but that sort of behaviour would be out of character as Lucas has been very jumpy for the last few weeks.
    I've read about this if Lucas hadn't let anyone go it would have looked suspicious. He said to Chelsea he was going to ask her anyway, suggesting that maybe he knew she would not be able to face it all. If that hadn't worked maybe he'd have persuaded her to wait outside.

On another not, I was expecting her to be alive but didn't think it'd be shown today!! Though it seemed a bit obvious when he said 'i'm going to spend some time with denise'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cappuccinoes)
    I cracked up at that girl screaming at Darren's crotch
    Apparently she says to him he's not
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Jewish enough. Lmao. I.e he is uncircumcised??!!

Hahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NoFunnyBusiness)
    Was it meant to be true? it is just pure speculation...hence me saying "I reckon":rolleyes:
    You only said you 'reckon' that he tries to commit suicide. As for the storyline disappearing, no it doesn't

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad she's alive but this doesn't make sense. The police interviewed her and so must know what she looked like, so suddenly when Lucas says it Denise everyone believes him :confused:

Lulz denise looked like she was on crack, lucas is a bad bad man. Chelsea's acting was even worse then usual :facepalm2: they need to stop giving her these serious roles

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    You only said you 'reckon' that he tries to commit suicide. As for the storyline disappearing, no it doesn't
    Again pure speculation :rolleyes: considering that I didn't say "OMG I got this straight from someone on eastenders" it obviously implies it is what I think will happen, I'm sorry I didn't put a disclaimer :nooo: :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TuckingFypo™)
    Libby's legs. :drool:
    serious? Libby repulses me totally. Chelsea on the other hand...

ReputationRep:
    and Darren hahah first time I actually cracked up watching Eastenders.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    I'm glad she's alive but this doesn't make sense. The police interviewed her and so must know what she looked like, so suddenly when Lucas says it Denise everyone believes him :confused:
    People's appearances change when they're dead, ofc, but considering she was supposed to have drowned, she would have looked a lot different, so therefore the police are going to take next of kin's word for it, if they say that is the person. & Also it's possible another department from the police deal with corpses, and therefore those that interviewed Denise wouldn't have been present. This is Eastenders anyway, nothing's meant to be realistic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by showmeapicture)
    People's appearances change when they're dead, ofc, but considering she was supposed to have drowned, she would have looked a lot different, so therefore the police are going to take next of kin's word for it, if they say that is the person. & Also it's possible another department from the police deal with corpses, and therefore those that interviewed Denise wouldn't have been present. This is Eastenders anyway, nothing's meant to be realistic.
    True daaaaaat

ReputationRep:
    Denise related:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Later, Denise works out how to get out of the flat and heads up the stairs and into a hallway, soon realising that the place looks familiar. Denise emerges into the daylight and cannot believe that she has been imprisoned next door to her own house for four weeks!

That makes it all seem a tad bit TOO unrealistic to me

ReputationRep:
    I knew that she was alive, but I thought she had run away or something, it never occured to me that he had her hostage.

Also, LOL at Jodie for laughing at Darren's uncircumcisedness.

ReputationRep:
    That ban felt too long.

That Darren-Jodie scene was the funniest scene in a long time.

ReputationRep:
    I seem to be the only one, but I'm sick to death (pardon the pun) of the Lucas storyline. I haven't watched it for weeks because I couldnt take anymore, they seemed to spend the whole 30 mins focused on him and his family - we have hardly seen anyone else for weeks.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.