Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    Darren and Jodie are so cute together. I hope Abi doesn't become a ***** and ruin it. I thought Denise reappearing would have been a bit more dramatic though.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: Chelsea and Jordans Acting LMAO

ReputationRep:
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!! At the whole family running out screaming! HAHAHA!! :laugh: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    God I hate heather so much, what a b**ch

ReputationRep:
    Also, did anyone laugh when Denise and co came bursting out the house? It looked so funny.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Epic fail by Heather tbh :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaha the episode was funny but a bit mad, should have been a bit more intense though just a tad bit of an anti-climax :ninja: but... I feel sorry for Lucas lol. Also, agreed about Heather fail :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Dot: there's balls flying around everywhere.

:sexface:

ReputationRep:
    oh my freaking days

ReputationRep:
    So sad though, this is like an end of an era for me. I've been waiting for this moment for months

Awful writing. Could have been a bit more climatic, but now let's fill it in with crappy filler stuff about Darren's penis and ****** rounders.

The Denise/family scenes were really decent but having it alongside all the filler was a wrong decision and it really highlighted how crap Jordan's acting is. Also, how awful that the rest of the square didn't even show any half-decent reaction to finding that Denise was alive.

(Original post by secretmessages)
    :rofl: Jordan doesn't seem the slightest bit surprised that Denise is alive
    I know! :lol: Chelsea and Jordan can't act to save their lives :teehee:

Best moments of the episode, even though it could have been a lot better--it was a bit of an anti-climax tbh.
    -Jordan's reaction to Denise
    -When the family all ran out the screaming
    -Heather's Uh-Oh moment at the end when she opens the notebook :facepalm:
    -When the police swooped in and Lucas was emerging from the house to face the crowd :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morris743)
    lol what do you do in there? Is it just a summer thing before uni?

I guess if it's like on reception and stuff it couldddd be boring, but must depend who you're working with right? Compared to supermarkets, it's my idea of heavaaaannn
    Nah, it's just my weekend job, I've been there for 2 years now.
    It's a biggish museum so it depends where you are, but normally you just kinda stand around on your own a lot

ReputationRep:
    That was quite an emotional episode.

Never have I been more annoyed at Heather and a book! :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    the reaction to seeing denise was crap. there was something slightly satisfying about Lucas getting Libby by the neck...she's so god damn annoying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    Dot: there's balls flying around everywhere.

:sexface:
    :rofl: This.

My sister laughed when she said that :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Yeh, Lucas' face when he exited the house was immense. How I will miss that character.

ReputationRep:
    I was hoping for a faint or at least a scream when Denise walked into Libby's party, and I love how Jordan just looked at Denise, once someone had already mentioned that she was alive, looking like 'oh yeah, you're supposed to be dead'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samanthaaaa)
    :rofl: This.

My sister laughed when she said that :teehee:
    Dot is brilliant. Had me laughing this week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TribeSpirit)
    Nah, it's just my weekend job, I've been there for 2 years now.
    It's a biggish museum so it depends where you are, but normally you just kinda stand around on your own a lot
    Aw Think of the moneys think of the moneys!! And the fact it isn't Painsburys or Tesco

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.