Megathread of Eastenders watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morris743)
    Aw Think of the moneys think of the moneys!! And the fact it isn't Painsburys or Tesco
    Oh yes, I do!
    £8 an hour is very good pay to just stand around all day :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TribeSpirit)
    Oh yes, I do!
    £8 an hour is very good pay to just stand around all day :o:
    Ooh good pay...but I'd prefer lots of doing things. I would rather work than get bored

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roobsa)
    Also, did anyone laugh when Denise and co came bursting out the house? It looked so funny.
    Yes, I don't know why :teehee:

And Jordan's reaction to Denise was also quite funny.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl2: I had to relive the Jordan bit again

23:25 if anyone's interested in a replay

ReputationRep:
    So is Lucas is gone for good now? I didn't even know he was leaving! Goddamn why didn't he kill Chelsea before he left?!

ReputationRep:
    Jordan's acting was just absolute LOL. And Chelsea. In fact, a fair bit of it kind of was but I'm glad the storyline's reached an end.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't get the book part. What happened there? Left the room to go make noodles

ReputationRep:
    Jordan acting was bad however he is young, still learning and he is not that bad, however chelsea how on earth did her actor get the role for the job. LOL at the bit where the tv just gets thrown out the window and abi is like "final destination moment right here", lucas must be super strong for the tv to break through the window and go over the front garden and onto the street.

I will miss lucas yes the guy is crazy, but i honestly believe he wanted to be the good guy but it all just went wrong for him, and the scene with him and jordan made me sad because that's probably the last time they will ever meet.

Also on the fashion note of eastenders i think heather was wearing a mens shirt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Consilio Et Animis)
    I didn't get the book part. What happened there? Left the room to go make noodles
    Bored so i thought i would just highlight it for no reason.

ReputationRep:
    When the police arrived how did they know who to arrest, seems like they just went for the nearest black man, secondly they were not informed afaik on what grounds to arrest.
    Oh and, Jodie looks like kermit the frog.

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else lol at chelsea's acting? She just ruined the whole scene and was actually making me burst out laughing :rofl: especially the part where she was hitting her head :rofl2:

But overall I really liked this episode , I thought he was going to kill Jordan :teehee:

Dont give me any spoilers :hand:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Consilio Et Animis)
    Heather knocked at Patrick's house when the whole 'scandal' was taking place. Lucas threatened Patrick to get her to leave or he'd kill Libby so he discretely wrote in Heather's book saying 'Call the Police'. She didn't check the book until the end of the episode :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samanthaaaa)
    Heather knocked at Patrick's house when the whole 'scandal' was taking place. Lucas threatened Patrick to get her to leave or he'd kill Libby so he discretely wrote in Heather's book saying 'Call the Police'. She didn't check the book until the end of the episode
    Thats because she is clearly a pie munching moron who dosen't do as she is told. If she did as she was told, poor Patrick wouldn't need to replace his TV/Window.

Anyway..... Back to the real world...

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe the actress who plays Chelsea gets paid to act.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=flowermaster91]Did anyone else lol at chelsea's acting? She just ruined the whole scene and was actually making me burst out laughing :rofl: especially the part where she was hitting her head :rofl2:

QUOTE]

Totally agree!
    "WHAT IZ GOIN ON?"
    "SHE'S A MURDERA"

And, when that policeman arrested Lucas, I had this totally irrational moment where I thought he was going to shout, "HI MUM, IM ON THE TELE!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    LOL @ Jordan but I feel sorry for Lucas, weirdly
    Yeah same lol, maybe it's just that I'll miss the character, he was a legend.

ReputationRep:
    Did anything significant happen during the first fifteen minutes?

ReputationRep:
    Just some guy pretending to be a doctor
    Libby and Chelsea visiting Denise
    And some Zsa Zsa, Jodie and Darren scene...
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    A journalist pretended to by a doctor and spoke to Denise, Chelsea had a heart to heart with Roxy, Owen's funeral is tomorrow (I think) and Libby doesn't know. Can't think of anything else

ReputationRep:
    Hmmmm what do you reckon the next big story will be?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.