Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Megathread of Eastenders watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    Lucas is going to do a Law Abiding Citizen. His going to try and escape lol.

Seriously though, has Lucas permently left EE now? Hope not, he was a class character. I hope he comes back but this time without all the christianity stuff. Would like to see him in a gang war, drugs or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pisces94)
    Just some guy pretending to be a doctor
    Libby and Chelsea visiting Denise
    And some Zsa Zsa, Jodie and Darren scene...
    (Original post by secretmessages)
    A journalist pretended to by a doctor and spoke to Denise, Chelsea had a heart to heart with Roxy, Owen's funeral is tomorrow (I think) and Libby doesn't know. Can't think of anything else
    Oh right, thanks. I'm guessing the journalist part of the storyline might reappear in the future?

:rofl: at Dot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samanthaaaa)
    Oh right, thanks. I'm guessing the journalist part of the storyline might reappear in the future?

:rofl: at Dot.
    Not sure if it will ..
    :lol: <3 Dot (:

ReputationRep:
    Libby has been annoying recently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ajtiesto)

Seriously though, has Lucas permently left EE now? Hope not, he was a class character. I hope he comes back but this time without all the christianity stuff. Would like to see him in a gang war, drugs or something.
    Yeah, he has. On this BBC behind the scenes program, he filmed a scene then the director said "That's his last scene" and he was given leaving presents etc. Might be back in the future though.

ReputationRep:
    I really hate libby in these recent episodes, i know what lucas has done is wrong but she is acting like if owen is a good person he tried to kill her 2 times amongst other things.

Really sad that lucas has gone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Numberone-outkast)
    I really hate libby in these recent episodes, i know what lucas has done is wrong but she is acting like if owen is a good person he tried to kill her 2 times amongst other things.

Really sad that lucas has gone.
    Yeah exactly, being a ***** to Chelsea (even though her acting is annoying) because of Lucas and seemingly forgetting how ****** up her own father was.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirRamAlot)
    Yeah exactly, being a ***** to Chelsea (even though her acting is annoying) because of Lucas and seemingly forgetting how ****** up her own father was.
    Cheslea is so bad at acting she makes sam mitchell look good. I hope libby is leaving eastenders aswell as chelsea.

ReputationRep:
    I just hate Libby because of the way she says

"But he's my dad!!11"

ReputationRep:
    Who would you guys say is the best actor on Eastender at the moment? :beard:

ReputationRep:
    You can tell Phil's not what he used to be. Would have floored the ****** back in his prime. Now he turns around and get punched in the back by some coward chav in a young offenders institute.

ReputationRep:
    Difficult to single one person out as the cast is so vast.

Phil, Ian, Max, Massoods, Ronnie, Peggy and Pat are consistently good.

ReputationRep:
    I wonder if this is the start of Phil's upcoming storyline :beard:

ReputationRep:
    Whats with all this beard stroking is it beard season or something.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Jake Wood (who plays Max) in my opinion :yep:

ReputationRep:
    also... what's going to happen to the prostitute he had kept locked up in that flat?? :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Stacey's mum has got it going on imho

I remember seeing her in some other BBC thing and it struck me how good an actor she was.

Ronnie, Max and Stacey are good as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    Stacey's mum has got it going on imho

I remember seeing her in some other BBC thing and it struck me how good an actor she was.

Ronnie, Max and Stacey are good as well.
    :yep:

I have huge love for Stacey's mum.

Ahh maaaann. Jordan's acting when he discovered Denise wasn't dead :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    I would've said the guy who plays Lucas but technically he's gone plus I'm probably only saying that because I like his character, so I'll say the guy who plays Max - he's brilliant, he can pull off being hilarious and an emotional very well.

ReputationRep:
    Chelsea shouldn't be involved in anymore serious storylines. Also I thought Phil would've knocked that guy out for punching him but he didn't do jack

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.