Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samanthaaaa)
    Who would you guys say is the best actor on Eastender at the moment? :beard:
    Max and Stacey :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    Max and Stacey :yep:
    This.

When Jordan discovered that Denise wasn't dead was one of the worst pieces of acting I will ever see, don't care if he's a kid, that was embarrasing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barça)
    This.

When Jordan discovered that Denise wasn't dead was one of the worst pieces of acting I will ever see, don't care if he's a kid, that was embarrasing.
    It was ******* awful, he hardly seemed surprised or shocked at all. I agree, surely during the auditions for the role of 'Jordan' there were better actors

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    It was ******* awful, he hardly seemed surprised or shocked at all. I agree, surely during the auditions for the role of 'Jordan' there were better actors
    yeah i was thinking that! acting was bad.

ReputationRep:
    Jake Wood & Lacey Turner are definitely the best actors.

Oh & the bloke who plays Fatboy <3

ReputationRep:
    Can't wait till chelsea leaves!! Hurry up 5th August!!! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    I just hate Libby because of the way she says

"But he's my dad!!11"
    Agreed! She seems to have said this line in every ******* episode since she joined the show, in the same over-pronounced neurotic way, for the love of God give her something else to say! Bloody biology. :rant:

Apologies for the rant, I'm just disappointed with the last few episodes after all this build-up to Denise's return. Granted someone has returned from the dead before in the Square, nevertheless it is not an everyday occurrence, so somebody please react to this!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mamooshka)

Granted someone has returned from the dead before in the Square,
    Yeh Dirty Den's return was so much better. Pat nearly dropped dead :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barça)
    This! This! This!
    It was terrible!
    He might as well have just said 'Oh hello. You're not dead? ok. cool.'

And as for the best actors. I think Lacey Turner is a great actor.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StartSomething)

And as for the best actors. I think Lacey Turner is a great actor.
    Funnily enough, I don't usually rate her as much as so many Eastenders fans do but last night, that simple but effective scene with Max really showed off her acting She really plays Stacey well.

ReputationRep:
    Is there going to be a trial for Lucas? I understand that it won't be shown but it would be good if it was at least mentioned...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by froósh[B)
    ]When the police arrived how did they know who to arrest, seems like they just went for the nearest black man, secondly they were not informed afaik on what grounds to arrest.[/B]
    Oh and, Jodie looks like kermit the frog.

My dad said this .

ReputationRep:
    i generally don't watch eastenders, but it was on in the background the other day and i'd just like to say that whoever that wannabe gangster boy is, every scene he is in makes me cringe to the point i have to turn it off.

the scene with him and dot? he did a little our father rap. i wanted to throw up. it reminds me of when broadsheet newspapers do articles about 'the youth of today' or anyone over the age of 20 using the word init.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coffee&cigarettes)
    i generally don't watch eastenders, but it was on in the background the other day and i'd just like to say that whoever that wannabe gangster boy is, every scene he is in makes me cringe to the point i have to turn it off.

the scene with him and dot? he did a little our father rap. i wanted to throw up. it reminds me of when broadsheet newspapers do articles about 'the youth of today' or anyone over the age of 20 using the word init.
    Fatboy is honestly one of the better characters in EE in my opinion. He's turned into a minor character at the moment, but generally he's pretty funny.

Comparing him to marmite could be justifiable, you either love him or hate him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roobsa)
    Fatboy is honestly one of the better characters in EE in my opinion. He's turned into a minor character at the moment, but generally he's pretty funny.

Comparing him to marmite could be justifiable, you either love him or hate him.
    Yeah I agree with this. I used to hate it when he was on the screen, but I think he's alright now, he's been given a role to play (a chavvy but nice/funny guy) and he's doing decent in it.

ReputationRep:
    rofl at the bit with tamwal and zanab trying to see libby/chelsea. I can't wait for Chelsea to leave, I can't stand her!

(Original post by Barça)
    I agree :yes: It was ******* atrocious. I watch it again on iPlayer, just so I could laugh at him :teehee:

(Original post by coffee&cigarettes)

When Fatboy first came I would actually turn the channel over but now I've pretty much gotten use to him.

ReputationRep:
    Just watched the omnibus earlier.

(Original post by Barça)
    Omg I said these exact words to someone earlier. :facepalm2:

(Original post by jaw)
    rofl at the bit with tamwal and zanab trying to see libby/chelsea.
    Highlight of the week. :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    Ben Mitchell is as hard as ******* NAILS!

ReputationRep:
    Max Banta :awesome:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.