Daniella
    12.50%

• PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by morris743)
    What did they say?
    I can't remember now, but it was something along the vague lines of teaching Peggy a lesson with a hint that he was going to hit her :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secretmessages)
    I can't remember now, but it was something along the vague lines of teaching Peggy a lesson with a hint that he was going to hit her :dontknow:
    Spoilsports:p:

Gee I feel sorry for Phil you know...his kids are his world, even more than his mum as proven tonight.

Ironic he used to act as a punchbag for his dad to protect Peggy when he was a child..

ReputationRep:
    Oh **** I missed it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirRamAlot)
    Oh **** I missed it.
    BBC3 10pm

Or iplayer right now!:woo:

ReputationRep:
    Lol I thought if there's one person Phil wouldn't hit, it'd be Peggy.

ReputationRep:
    Is it me or is Spain a popular destination for Eastenders' characters? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    who was that woman in max's house not the blonde, the other one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Z_Ahmed)
    who was that woman in max's house not the blonde, the other one.
    Tanya's sister

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samanthaaaa)
    Is it me or is Spain a popular destination for Eastenders' characters? :holmes:
    Ever since Frank Butcher set up shop there ex Walford residents can't get enough of it The 'Old Pat' does a roaring trade.

ReputationRep:
    Phil is immense when he's angry. I was laughing bad when he was raging in the car.

ReputationRep:
    Overall a pretty pointless episode today.

No one gives a **** about Chelsea or where she's going. No one will even realise she's gone. It's also not all that well thought out. She's just going to pack and leave tomorrow and then do what? Live where? It will be odd if she lives with Liz, they're not even related nor have they ever got on. How will she fund all this?

No one gives a **** about Billie and his chav family. That was just complete filler and something just thrown in todays episode to show they hadn't forgotten.

Lou going missing and then being found. Oh the exicitment. She can't act either, you can tell she's Bens' sister. Phil's acting was good as usual.

Max and Vanessa scenes were filler aswell. No real point to any of it.

The writers probably got pissed and overslept and came out with todays episode.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Stig)
    x
    Well I enjoyed it

But thanks for the review :p:

ReputationRep:
    Whitney :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    That's it, I'm officially going to Walford with a loaded shot gun to terminate Jordan's life personally, worst acting I've ever seen :sigh: Chelsea is off an Academy Award caliber compared to this guy :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else see Chelsea's backoff :coma:

ReputationRep:
    "I'm moving to Spain..."

EXCELLENT NEWS! I shall pack your bags myself! Adios Chelsea! :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    Phil :eek4:

ReputationRep:
    Watch all of it :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    Watch all of it :rofl2:

:rofl:

I still think the Phil smacking Ben remix was the best, but that was funny nonetheless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirRamAlot)
    :rofl:

I still think the Phil smacking Ben remix was the best, but that was funny nonetheless.
    Haha so so true

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.