• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders/news...ormation.shtml

look at phil :rofl2: LOOL!

anyway i hate the fact that sam is back on our screens again, i really can't stand terrible acting :facepalm2: i had enough of that with chelsea FFS! i hope shes lying that rickys the father and it better not be jack's either :no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaw)
    "Max said you'd perfer a battered saussage" rofl actually made me laugh.

his new bird is pretty minging though has anyone noticed that she is always wearing the same suit!!

I think it's gonna be rickys baby the way they went from bianca and ricky being all loved up to that so quickly. still.. not like bianca doesnt have a kid by anyone else.. I can't stand Sam >
    :rofl: so true as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirRamAlot)
    His big grin at the end made me lol hard.
    Corrected. Admit it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    Corrected. Admit it
    Okay you got me.

ReputationRep:
    Even unconscious, Sam's acting is terrible.

ReputationRep:
    I think I must have missed Eastenders at some point as this Minty/Sam storyline caught me COMPLETELY by surprise :erm: when the hell were they together?

Oh and I didn't like the new look that Vanessa gave Max's daughter (forgotten her name) - I think it was the lips that made it look awful IMO.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snowyowl)
    I think I must have missed Eastenders at some point as this Minty/Sam storyline caught me COMPLETELY by surprise :erm: when the hell were they together?

Oh and I didn't like the new look that Vanessa gave Max's daughter (forgotten her name) - I think it was the lips that made it look awful IMO.
    Abi

ReputationRep:
    "Ooh I say"

ReputationRep:

I don't really think much happened on screen. We just saw him sneaking around going to see her a couple of times.

ReputationRep:
    A* in PE = an academic in Ian's eyes. Awesome.

Heather and Minty = blurghhhhhhhhhh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heir-Head)
    Abi
    Thanks

(Original post by The Stig)
    I don't really think much happened on screen. We just saw him sneaking around going to see her a couple of times.
    Oh right, well I guess I must have not noticed that then :erm:

Gonna run to iPlayer in a minute as I assumed it was on at 8 tonight and missed it will it be online as soon as it ends on TV?

ReputationRep:
    Rofl

ReputationRep:

Gonna run to iPlayer in a minute as I assumed it was on at 8 tonight and missed it will it be online as soon as it ends on TV?
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode...rs_24_08_2010/

ReputationRep:
    Dot's a legend.

ReputationRep:
    Most awkward kiss ever but I'm happy for Heather. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Thanks
    You're welcome Which part of MK are you in, if you don't mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morris743)
    You're welcome Which part of MK are you in, if you don't mind me asking?
    Neath Hill brought up in Downs Barn, moved to Wolverton almost a year ago, then moved here to Neath Hill a month ago do you know MK well?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaw)
    his new bird is pretty minging though has anyone noticed that she is always wearing the same suit!
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    :rofl: so true as well
    I'm pretty sure she has
    Spoiler:
    Show
    OCD
    and her wearing one suit is part of the story.

I remember back in 03/04/05 when Kim played Sam, Minty always had a thing for her. You knew she was completely out of his league (she was a bit like Ronnie - good looking with class) but with Daniella's Sam, it looks a bit strange, she ain't classy, pretty or out of his legue so he could easily get her.
    That was a bit off-topic but yeah Minty's character always had a thing for Sam :yes: but they never got together.

ReputationRep:
    i hope we dont have to see any more scenes with phil drugged up...they scare me!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.