Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirRamAlot)
    Yeah I saw on a TV magazine in a newsagents that she does something quite bad. Do you know what it's gonna be about? I don't wanna go on DS or anything incase I end up read everything including spoilers lol.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Stacey learns the truth about Becca. Becca throws Bradley's ashes at Stacey. The urn hits the wall and breaks, covering Stacey in the ashes.

I want next week to go really fast, the week after is alot better, I should really stop reading spoilers :p:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Stacey learns the truth about Becca. Becca throws Bradley's ashes at Stacey. The urn hits the wall and breaks, covering Stacey in the ashes.

I want next week to go really fast, the week after is alot better, I should really stop reading spoilers :p:
    :shock:

I'm speechless :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secretmessages)
    :shock:

I'm speechless :p:
    She needs slapping dawwwwwwwwwwwwn, where's Ben Mitchell when you need him?

ReputationRep:
    I HATE MAX and also Stacey's "mate" Rebecca... and also Abbie.. and Max's new woman... and MAX omg, hate him...anyway, is this repulsive frog leaving anytime soon? and also how on earth does Mr ugly slimeball pull these women, i mean they aren't jeremy kyle guest-like looking with low self esteem... i know eastenders is unrealisitc but this is just taking the piss.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

woww.... was not expecting that! really want to see this! i thought her nastiness was never going to be discovered.. sounds dramatic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bellissima)
    I HATE MAX and also Stacey's "mate" Rebecca... and also Abbie.. and Max's new woman... and MAX omg, hate him...anyway, is this repulsive frog leaving anytime soon? and also how on earth does Mr ugly slimeball pull these women, i mean they aren't jeremy kyle guest-like looking with low self esteem... i know eastenders is unrealisitc but this is just taking the piss.
    I quite fancy Max, I like him better than Jack who's supposed to be better looking considering the actor won sexiest male in the last two years.

I love Max's character, Jake Wood is brilliant actor and its not all about looks......

EDIT: What about the women Phil's being with? Dawn for example was WAY out of his league

ReputationRep:
    I quite fancy Max, I like him better than Jack who's supposed to be better looking considering the actor won sexiest male in the last two years.

I love Max's character, Jake Wood is brilliant actor and its not all about looks......

EDIT: What about the women Phil's being with? Dawn for example was WAY out of his league

oh god, i forgot about jack, he's damn ugly too, cannot believe he won sexiest male... shoulda gone to the guy who plays ryan, he's the best looking guy they've had on there for YEARS.

anyway, jake wood is a good actor, not denying that, and i know it's not all about looks, i can't stands max's personality, hence why i called him a slimeball and repulsive, i think his character is generally yucky.

phil i can understand, they're probably too scared to say no.. i prefer phil to max anyway. dawn was vacant and boring and annoying, not out of his league personality wise but definitely looks wise..

ReputationRep:
    oh god, i forgot about jack, he's damn ugly too, cannot believe he won sexiest male... shoulda gone to the guy who plays ryan, he's the best looking guy they've had on there for YEARS.

anyway, jake wood is a good actor, not denying that, and i know it's not all about looks, i can't stands max's personality, hence why i called him a slimeball and repulsive, i think his character is generally yucky.

phil i can understand, they're probably too scared to say no.. i prefer phil to max anyway. dawn was vacant and boring and annoying, not out of his league personality wise but definitely looks wise..
    Personally, I prefer Max to Phil, Phil is getting far too old and isn't the 'hard' man he used to be. Steve is great actor - enjoyed this drug storyline but Phil's character just goes through the same thing - mess things up with his family/drink/beat up people and get back to normal. Watching that repeat itself over time gets :boring: even if I love DRUNK Phil :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Personally, I prefer Max to Phil, Phil is getting far too old and isn't the 'hard' man he used to be. Steve is great actor - enjoyed this drug storyline but Phil's character just goes through the same thing - mess things up with his family/drink/beat up people and get back to normal. Watching that repeat itself over time gets :boring: even if I love DRUNK Phil :cool:
    oh no, i totally agree, i don't like phils character much either (if you hadn't noticed i don't like many of the characters :p: ), i think he's a low life and i find his repetitive relapse into drink (and now drugs) real annoying and his "i'm still hard even though i'll be grey in two years and need a walking stick" act is too... but i still prefer him to "ladies man" max!!

ReputationRep:
    oh no, i totally agree, i don't like phils character much either (if you hadn't noticed i don't like many of the characters :p: ), i think he's a low life and i find his repetitive relapse into drink (and now drugs) real annoying and his "i'm still hard even though i'll be grey in two years and need a walking stick" act is too... but i still prefer him to "ladies man" max!!
    Who do you like then? Ian? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Why do you watch it then?

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

Am I the only person who wants them to BRING BACK STEVIE BEALE?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kuroshokora)

No, he was hot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TribeSpirit)
    Why do you watch it then?
    because i love the show? it's a love to hate kinda thing..

ReputationRep:
    lol, definitely not, the days when phil shoved his head down the loo were good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kuroshokora)

No thanks, the actor was very poor but the storylines were great though!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    If you don't want to see The Queen Vic on fire...

don't click here - http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m4/au...-562216948.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Pictures for 6th-10th Sept episodes - The vic...
    Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    ...I should really stop coming on this thread. Can't help clicking on those spoilers...

But very excited to watch that happen!

ReputationRep:
    What's the odds on Peggy's last line being, "GET OU' OF MA PUB'?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.