Show
    I was only joking you know :rolleyes: :teehee:
    You had my hopes up! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samanthaaaa)
    You had my hopes up! :p:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Double bluff on my part I'm afraid :gah: Becca is definitely leaving. I just don't know if it's in The Vic fire. Probably though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morris743)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Double bluff on my part I'm afraid :gah: Becca is definitely leaving. I just don't know if it's in The Vic fire. Probably though.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't she does burn to death, apparently she's outside & sees Stacey & Lily upstairs and I don't think Becca is the type to run & in and try to save them.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Sam's acting is abysmal. I swear she has the same facial expression for: happy, sad, crying, angry, laughing, in pain :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secretmessages)
    Sam's acting is abysmal. I swear she has the same facial expression for: happy, sad, crying, angry, laughing, in pain :sigh:
    Whenever she's on screen I always look at her nose out of morbid curiosity, to see if you can tell if she's had surgery....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heir-Head)
    Whenever she's on screen I always look at her nose out of morbid curiosity, to see if you can tell if she's had surgery....
    ...yeah, me too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heir-Head)
    Yeah, he's not too bad. I've always fancied Jack though, even when he was in The Bill.
    I'm probably going to get hate mail for this but Sean Slater isn't attractive.
    I don't think he is either...

ReputationRep:
    Add fire to that!
    I saw the fire pics and everyone else is like :eek: and she's like 'meh.'

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: So true.

Becca's lines just keeping getting worse.. ''she's mine now....... you get me?'' :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Major spoiler

:teehee:

Hold on, there's a possibility this has already happened but I haven't seen it, if so then :sigh:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    When is Peggy's final episode? Does anybody know the date, confirmed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    Major spoiler

Hold on, there's a possibility this has already happened but I haven't seen it, if so then :sigh:
    Why did I click on the link :nothing:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by louiseyoung)
    Jack looks lke a cross between daniel craig (james bond) and a pug dog.

I reckon you can't beat sean slater for sexiest male :sogood:
    guy who plays ryan beats sean slater, but sean is a definate second

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    Major spoiler

What on earth is Shirley wearing!!

It hasn't happened I don't think, unless I missed George's christening.

ReputationRep:
    So obvious minty is going to leave heather, he doesn't even want her just went for her because sam chucked him to the side, if sam turned to minty he would chuck heather onto a side within a second.

Eastenders is so ******* predictable, they need to add some not so obvious twists. Becca needs to killed, i hate the character so freaking much, why cant eastenders provide some good drama but without having annoying characters like becca?.

Jane has gone mad i know ian lied to her but he has his reason's (doesn't want lucy to go through all the trauma of having baby just for him and jane its not fair on lucy), jane only has spite inside her, and she basically wants to **** up his life just because he lied to her (to protect her in a way), i think cheating on your partner with his nemesis is so much worse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Add fire to that!
    I saw the fire pics and everyone else is like :eek: and she's like 'meh.'
    Sam's face + fire = Nicely burned plastic :cool:

Danielle Westbrook is easily the worst actress, I didn't think it was possible to be beat Charlie Jones (Ben Mitchell) but she should be proud cos she managed to be more painful :yep: Speaking of Ben, when does the new actor appear? I doubt he'll serve full time in prison, none of the Mitchells ever do. Do you think he'll appear with boyfriend named Daisy like Sal predicted

When is Peggy's final episode? Does anybody know the date, confirmed?
    Her last episode is on next Friday. Anyone know how she leaves? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    Sam's face + fire = Nicely burned plastic :cool:

Danielle Westbrook is easily the worst actress, I didn't think it was possible to be beat Charlie Jones (Ben Mitchell) but she should be proud cos she managed to be more painful :yep: Speaking of Ben, when does the new actor appear? I doubt he'll serve full time in prison, none of the Mitchells ever do. Do you think he'll appear with boyfriend named Daisy like Sal predicted

Her last episode is on next Friday. Anyone know how she leaves? :confused:
    Sal's rant was hilarious!
    I *sort of* know how she leaves- not really how she leaves but what happens... (someone on another forum went to the EE masterclass with the old producer and the actors who play Bradley and Jack) and she PM'd me and told me what the sneak preview showed.
    I properly sound like one of those saddos who has a 'friend' in the know haha!
    But yeah, I'll stick it in a spoiler.
    HUUUUGE spoiler for anyone who clicks.

Spoiler:
    Show
    As the Vic explodes, Peggy is outside, with a smoke blackened face, watching as it happens. She doesn't die.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Sal's rant was hilarious!
    I *sort of* know how she leaves- not really how she leaves but what happens... (someone on another forum went to the EE masterclass with the old producer and the actors who play Bradley and Jack) and she PM'd me and told me what the sneak preview showed.
    I properly sound like one of those saddos who has a 'friend' in the know haha!
    But yeah, I'll stick it in a spoiler.
    HUUUUGE spoiler for anyone who clicks.

Spoiler:
    Show
    As the Vic explodes, Peggy is outside, with a smoke blackened face, watching as it happens. She doesn't die.
    You don't Thanks for sharing the spoiler
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Does anyone die? I was thinking maybe Charlie what with Kat & Alfie returning.....I would hate it if nobody died

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    You don't Thanks for sharing the spoiler
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Does anyone die? I was thinking maybe Charlie what with Kat & Alfie returning.....I would hate it if nobody died
    It would be the biggest cop-out EVER if no-one died. Yeah, think you're right about Charlie, also I think Stacey (:cry:) will die too, um... too tired to think lol! Think I'll come back tomorrow! Good night! :yawn:

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.