Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    It would be the biggest cop-out EVER if no-one died. Yeah, think you're right about Charlie, also I think Stacey (:cry:) will die too, um... too tired to think lol! Think I'll come back tomorrow! Good night! :yawn:
    Shouldn't you be using a spoiler?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Numberone-outkast)
    So obvious minty is going to leave heather, he doesn't even want her just went for her because sam chucked him to the side, if sam turned to minty he would chuck heather onto a side within a second.

Eastenders is so ******* predictable, they need to add some not so obvious twists. Becca needs to killed, i hate the character so freaking much, why cant eastenders provide some good drama but without having annoying characters like becca?.

Jane has gone mad i know ian lied to her but he has his reason's (doesn't want lucy to go through all the trauma of having baby just for him and jane its not fair on lucy), jane only has spite inside her, and she basically wants to **** up his life just because he lied to her (to protect her in a way), i think cheating on your partner with his nemesis is so much worse.
    Don't think Jane actually cares about the abortion, she'd probably be the first to help Lucy if asked her. It's the fact he lied & packed her off to another country.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Sparkle*)
    Don't think Jane actually cares about the abortion, she'd probably be the first to help Lucy if asked her. It's the fact he lied & packed her off to another country.
    I know that, but that doesnt give her the right to do what she is doing now, she's gone bonkers, her friend denise knows that too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Numberone-outkast)
    Shouldn't you be using a spoiler?
    It's just speculation so I don't think so. I used a spoiler for the only thing I KNOW is fact.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    It's just speculation so I don't think so. I used a spoiler for the only thing I KNOW is fact.
    My bad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Sparkle*)
    I disagree, she wanted to be a mom and would've done anything to convince Lucy to keep the baby, hence why Lucy told her dad about it instead of Jane. Did she really believe Lucy was going to have the baby and hand it over to her to raise it as her sister living with her? I can see why she's angry about Ian lying to her about the abortion but he was caught in really difficult situation and only did what he thought was best for his daughter.......I'm defending Ian :eek: :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    Speaking of Ben, when does the new actor appear? I doubt he'll serve full time in prison, none of the Mitchells ever do. Do you think he'll appear with boyfriend named Daisy like Sal predicted
    I reckon they're going to try and make him more Mitchell-y. Shaving his head didn't work, so maybe the new actor is going to be Al Murray.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kuroshokora)
    I reckon they're going to try and make him more Mitchell-y. Shaving his head didn't work, so maybe the new actor is going to be Al Murray.
    I hope that doesn't last long, I like how different Phil & Ben are :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Was hoping Sam was dying in childbirth tbh

ReputationRep:
    My God, that woman has a pair of lungs on her.

ReputationRep:
    Tonight's EE was hilarious, that scream had to be the longest and funniest thing on EE so far. I was half expecting the baby to have a massive head or something, the amount of time she spent in labour.

ReputationRep:
    i aint gonna lie, i was hoping sam died too cant stand her at all. And that massive scream :rolleyes: get her out of there,she's just so annoying and er acting is more fail then Jordan's :nopity:

i think jane is going a bit over the top about the whole thing too, i almost feel sorry for ian. Also that baby better not be jack's, i think ronnie has been through enough now ¬___¬

ReputationRep:
    Is it just me, or is the voice on the 'love Peggy' adverts Ross Kemp? :O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    i aint gonna lie, i was hoping sam died too cant stand her at all. And that massive scream :rolleyes: get her out of there,she's just so annoying and er acting is more fail then Jordan's :nopity:

i think jane is going a bit over the top about the whole thing too, i almost feel sorry for ian. Also that baby better not be jack's, i think ronnie has been through enough now ¬___¬
    But if Sam didn't want the baby, she could give it to Ronnie...

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad Jean's told Stacey to be honest.

Ugh, Becca :pinch:

ReputationRep:
    becca queen ***** :gah:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Becca finally gets found out :gah:

edit: :eek: :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Well...that was bad

ReputationRep:
    Poor Jean and Stacey!

Good riddance Becca :teehee: though I have a funny feeling this might not be the last we see of her :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Dunno what to think :|

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up sugar, or salt?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.