Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    Tonight topped the live episode IMO (although the live episode was great too). I think it might have been a good idea to leave either Phil or Stacey in the Vic until tomorrow which would encourage people to tune in tomorrow too. Tonight's ending seemed a little low key compared to the rest of the episode but it hardly mattered.

I like how Ian came out about 15 minutes after the fire started. How could you not hear the screaming at least?

Coronation Street now have a lot to live up to. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CapsLocke)

Spoiler:
    Show
    atleast kat and alfie back in weeks times
    Spoiler:
    Show
    This is surely not a good thing?

ReputationRep:
    Where the hell did Phil find a crowbar from? LMAO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dan2009)
    He took it off Billy.

ReputationRep:
    I thought the acting during the fire was rubbish if I'm being honest...it looked like something out of a school play. But the scripting was good and it was quite intense no doubt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirRamAlot)
    I thought the acting during the fire was rubbish if I'm being honest...it looked like something out of a school play. But the scripting was good and it was quite intense no doubt.
    Maybe...but special mention to Lacey Turner, who I'm not even usually a fan of!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morris743)
    Maybe...but special mention to Lacey Turner, who I'm not even usually a fan of!
    Yeah she was good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dan2009)
    Billy the Idiot. It was all, actually, Billy's fault.

Spoiler:
    Show
    WHY IS NOBODY DEAD YET?!?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kuroshokora)
    Billy the Idiot. It was all, actually, Billy's fault.

Spoiler:
    Show
    WHY IS NOBODY DEAD YET?!?!
    Ha he is a bit of an idiot. Ok a lot of an idiot

ReputationRep:
    Glad Stacey didn't die in the fire. That would have been a horrible ending.

Anyone think Stacey's revelation that it's...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ryan's baby was a complete carbon copy of her admitting to Max that she killed Archie? That could've been more original

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roobsa)
    Glad Stacey didn't die in the fire. That would have been a horrible ending.

Anyone think Stacey's revelation that it's...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ryan's baby was a complete carbon copy of her admitting to Jack that she killed Archie? That could've been more original
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Don't you mean Max? :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladipidoo)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Don't you mean Max? :ninja:
    I do! They're brothers, so I was close enough. :p:

Stacey's confession to Ryan paves the way for:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Ryan and Janine's kidnapping of Lily and a possible death.

ReputationRep:
    Lacey Turner and Gillian Wright are by far the best actors in Eastenders imo.

ReputationRep:
    Intense episode today!!

ReputationRep:
    Today's ep was AMAZING!
    I teared up at so many bits, Stacey trying to open the window with Lily in her arms, Zainab going back for Syed, Jodie and her mum hugging, Christian and Syed hugging, Ryan saving Stacey and Lily, Phil :cry:... Just an all around brilliant episode, though tbh thought Babs was a bit panto and I laughed at the delivery of 'Leeeeet it buuuurrrrn.'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleekchic)
    Stacey's confession to Ryan paves the way for:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Ryan and Janine's kidnapping of Lily and a possible death.
    :eek::eek3: Wrong...

ReputationRep:
    I'm just glad the episode didn't end with Stacey's confession (or death). Stacey has already been involved in one Mitchell-dominated story (Archie's murder) so to have her end the episode in which the Vic, the crown jewel of the Mitchells, burns down would have been annoying.

I'm just wondering what else the writers have in store for the poor woman, she's had an affair with the dad of her now dead husband, she's been raped, she's been diagonsed with bipolar, been raped and now nearly died in a fire!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fandabidoze!)
    I'm just glad the episode didn't end with Stacey's confession (or death). Stacey has already been involved in one Mitchell-dominated story (Archie's murder) so to have her end the episode in which the Vic, the crown jewel of the Mitchells, burns down would have been annoying.

I'm just wondering what else the writers have in store for the poor woman, she's had an affair with the dad of her now dead husband, she's been raped, she's been diagonsed with bipolar, been raped and now nearly died in a fire!
    Was she raped twice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirRamAlot)
    Was she raped twice?
    :o: No...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.