12.50%

ReputationRep:
    How have I missed this thread ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TWOSHANKSONESHOTTY)
    How have I missed this thread ?
    Welcome

ReputationRep:
    If Sam Mitchell cut all her hair off, do you reckon she'd look a bit like this?

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satelli...2010-09-09.htm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    If Sam Mitchell cut all her hair off, do you reckon she'd look a bit like this?

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satelli...2010-09-09.htm
    Lmao that is actually quite accurate. :rofl:
    They could be long lost siblings.

ReputationRep:
    Feel sorry for Stacey

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm gonna hate Ryan forever if him and Janine kidnap the baby ARGHH THE THOUGHT OF IT IS PISSING ME OFF!!

ReputationRep:
    Never have i wanted to watch an episode of eastenders more than once

ReputationRep:
    I'm watching it atm, Peggy is ******* pissing me off arghhhh

ReputationRep:
    Is Steve McFadden leaving?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Is Steve McFadden leaving?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    For a bit. To do panto. Why would you do panto when you're in such a big thing was Eastenders? Maybe he is leaving next year afterwards :eek: But yeh...I don't know really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    I'm watching it atm, Peggy is ******* pissing me off arghhhh
    Lol that's how I felt, her shouting and her face in general just made me want to punch her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirRamAlot)
    Lol that's how I felt, her shouting and her face in general just made me want to punch her.
    LOL, it was just annoying!! She acts as if the sun shines out of Archie's arse. Fgs, if he could rape his own daughter it's highly likely he could do it to others i.e Stacey and yet she didn't believe her after she knows what he was like Pat annoyed me a bit too! Well everyone who was having a go at Stacey ...

But yeah, Peggy's screaming and shouting was a bit muchos :p: And annoying and screechy!!! LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morris743)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    For a bit. To do panto. Why would you do panto when you're in such a big thing was Eastenders? Maybe he is leaving next year afterwards :eek: But yeh...I don't know really.
    Source ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Source ?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You think I could make such nonsense up? http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2...om-enders.html

(Original post by Fandabidoze!)
    I'm just glad the episode didn't end with Stacey's confession (or death). Stacey has already been involved in one Mitchell-dominated story (Archie's murder) so to have her end the episode in which the Vic, the crown jewel of the Mitchells, burns down would have been annoying.

I'm just wondering what else the writers have in store for the poor woman, she's had an affair with the dad of her now dead husband, she's been raped, she's been diagonsed with bipolar, been raped and now nearly died in a fire!
    Well: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/s....php?t=1347576

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleekchic)
    Well: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/s....php?t=1347576
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Wow I can understand Janine doing something like that, but I never thought a person like Ryan could get involved in it even though it is his daughter

ReputationRep:
    Just watched it on iplayer. Whilst I was watching it at the beginning, I had this horrible feeling knowing the inevitable was going to happen.

I have never felt more sorry for Stacey. Sounds harsh but I was thinking for god's sake leave Phil and save Stacey and Lily! But thank goodness everyone made it out alive.. I hope. This episode has been so depressing, amazing episode, but also depressing :p:

ReputationRep:
    My fave line:

Peggy: You havent got the nerve, you havent got the nerve!!
    *Phil sets vic on fire*
    Peggy: PHIIIIL NOW YOU BLOODY WELL HAVE!!!

:p:

ReputationRep:
    The screaming got too loud, ended up muting the bit between Peggy leaving the pub and Stacey trying to crowbar a window.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Peggy had some hilarious lines in today's episode :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    It was all great, until the very end when I burst out laughing at Peggy going 'Let it burrrrrrn'

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.