Turn on thread page Beta

Megathread of Eastenders watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    Thought the episode was pretty bad really. From people wandering around whilst the pub blazes, as if nothing was going on [I mean you Charlie!] to people not even realising Stacey was trapped [Pat - who had left her slapped in the loo - and her mum etc]. Plus, with all the shouting and stuff, it seemed a bit farcical... Also surprised no one died given all the effort they went to blowing up the Vic.

However, I thought Ryan was a sweetheart and I'm glad Stacey has finally told him about Lily. It was nice to see Zainab help Syed out of the blaze. And, I like the possibilities this opens up, if only for the design of the new pub.

ReputationRep:
    I HATE this in Eastenders with passion!

Person A 'I got to tell you something!'
    Person B 'I don't want to hear it, go away!'
    Person A 'No you don't understand! please listen!'
    Person B 'I've heard it all before! [goes to leave]
    Person A 'Nooo!' [tears up/freezes up/gets angry]

Like Stacy failing to mutter to both Ryan AND Pat 'Lilly is your baby' until the end.

Also Peggy is annoying on a good day, today she was beyond annoying. Her voice grated on me. My mum told me some one was going to die, so through the whole episode I was on the edge waiting for a death. Disappointed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reformed2010)

Also Peggy is annoying on a good day, today she was beyond annoying. Her voice grated on me. My mum told me some one was going to die, so through the whole episode I was on the edge waiting for a death. Disappointed!
    Someone could still die today...

We know Peggy's leaving

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TribeSpirit)
    Someone could still die today...

We know Peggy's leaving
    Maybe she runs back into the pub in an act of suicide? I wish.

ReputationRep:
    I think someone will die tonight (seeing as it's 40 minutes long and the main part of the fire appears to have been already shown), whether it's Peggy or not, I'm not sure.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Apparently, they have made a special theme just for her, so they could play that as she walks back into the Vic but I would think the fire would have been put out by the end of tonight's episode and I can't see Peggy walking back in anytime before the end of the episode. I reckon something might happen to Phil though (perhaps being left blind in one eye after that thing collapsed on him yesterday, although that sounds rather silly) and the guilt causes Peggy to run away?

I used to like Stacey (still do sometimes) but the amount of things that have happened to her are unneccasary. Just give one of the storylines she has had to another character (ie, the Archie rape) and that character would benefit a lot. It also gets a little boring sometimes when Stacey survives one of those ordeals, is happy for about a week and then has something else happen to her.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm guessing the Lily kidnap won't be the last thing to happen to her before she leaves as well, I'm expecting Becca to try and kill her or something

She seems to have become a victim which is the complete opposite of how she was when she first joined Eastenders.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fandabidoze!)
    I think someone will die tonight (seeing as it's 40 minutes long and the main part of the fire appears to have been already shown), whether it's Peggy or not, I'm not sure.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Apparently, they have made a special theme just for her, so they could play that as she walks back into the Vic but I would think the fire would have been put out by the end of tonight's episode and I can't see Peggy walking back in anytime before the end of the episode. I reckon something might happen to Phil though (perhaps being left blind in one eye after that thing collapsed on him yesterday, although that sounds rather silly) and the guilt causes Peggy to run away?

I used to like Stacey (still do sometimes) but the amount of things that have happened to her are unneccasary. Just give one of the storylines she has had to another character (ie, the Archie rape) and that character would benefit a lot. It also gets a little boring sometimes when Stacey survives one of those ordeals, is happy for about a week and then has something else happen to her.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm guessing the Lily kidnap won't be the last thing to happen to her before she leaves as well, I'm expecting Becca to try and kill her or something

She seems to have become a victim which is the complete opposite of how she was when she first joined Eastenders.
    Yeah I think she's taken over Ronnie as the most unluckiest member of EE.

ReputationRep:
    I'm still holding out for Den's ghost floating up from the cellar and whacking Peggy to death with the Queen Vic bust.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kuroshokora)
    I'm still holding out for Den's ghost floating up from the cellar and whacking Peggy to death with the Queen Vic bust.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    How did you guess??? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kuroshokora)
    You actually got rep for that

ReputationRep:
    Yesterdays episode was epic. im surprised they didnt promote it more like they did with the archie one.

ReputationRep:
    Yesterdays episode wasnt that good

Now peggy will go and protect phil, so predictable

ReputationRep:
    Is she leaving today??

ReputationRep:
    I thought the second time Peggy went in, that she was going to die with her beloved Vic - in a way it's good that didn't happen, it would have been too predicatable.

ReputationRep:
    Aww lovely tune

Edit: Oooh and Kat and Alfie are back!

ReputationRep:
    That's not even Julia's theme, something different, quite nice

I thought her leave started off as not dramatic or explosive enough, but it was more heartfelt and underdone, which in turn added more of an effect at the end when she's walking away
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by mel0n)
    That's not even Julia's theme, something different, quite nice

I thought her leave started off as not dramatic or explosive enough, but it was more heartfelt and underdone, which in turn added more of an effect at the end when she's walking away
    It's not meant to be It was written specifically for Peggy, and it was nice They should use it in future.

Very moving :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    I think tonights episode was better than last nights, lovely end tune for the program. Good way for her to leave the show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secretmessages)
    It's not meant to be It was written specifically for Peggy, and it was nice They should use it in future.

Very moving :cry2:
    Aaaaah, I was thinking that Julia's theme would be used, but I suppose Peggy deserves her own :p:

And yeah it was quite moving.. I think the bit towards where Phil was calling her back or whatever - that bit was quite upsetting

ReputationRep:
    I cried. FML.

ReputationRep:
    I can't express how sad I am that Peggy's left. I'm sitting here blubbing my eyes out
    It was a lovely way for her to go though, I'm glad she had an episode to herself.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.