Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    Jack is the father to all the Mitchell women's kids. Can you imagine the introduction any of these kids would have to give at school?

*Amy's first day at school*
    Teacher: Amy why don't you tell us a bit about yourself?
    Amy: Hi, My name is Amy & I have a half sister in France, we share dad's, a half sister/brother (Ronnie's kid) who is also my first cousin cos its mum is my aunt and another half brother who is also my second cousin cos his mum is my mum's first cousin but we share dad's.
    Class: :lolwut::wtf: :confused:
    Teacher: Well you dad certainly knew how to keep it in the family. Right, get yourself down to front office & ask counselling sessions.

The most ridiculous thing is making Ronnie pregnant with Jack's kid. It shoud've been the doctor's baby, let him deal with watching Ronnie play happy families with another man but no its got to her. Didn't the poor woman go through enough? I don't see much in keeping Ronnie & Jack together but she's carrying his kid so it wouldn't surprise me if she stuck with him even after this. Isn't one relative bad enough?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    Jack is the father to all the Mitchell women's kids. Can you imagine the introduction any of these kids would have to give at school?

Amy: Hi, My name is Amy & I have a half sister in France, we share dad's, a half sister/brother (Ronnie's kid) who is also my first cousin cos its mum is my aunt and another half brother who is also my second cousin cos his mum is my mum's first cousin but we share dad's.
    Teacher: Well you dad certainly knew how to keep it in the family. Right, get yourself down to front office & ask counselling sessions.

The most ridiculous thing is making Ronnie pregnant with Jack's kid. It shoud've been the doctor's baby, let him deal with watching Ronnie play happy families with another man but no its got to her. Didn't the poor woman go through enough? I don't see much in keeping Ronnie & Jack together but she's carrying his kid so it wouldn't surprise me if she stuck with him even after this. Isn't one relative bad enough?
    Did she actually sleep with the doctor?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TribeSpirit)
    Did she actually sleep with the doctor?
    We don't know, all we saw was them kissing and they did imply she only kissed him but they can easily changed that. Its stupid to say she's 5 months pregnant with Jack's kid, c'mon wasn't Roxy enough its all too incestious for my liking. 5 months ago, Jack was still fresh in hospital & it was implied June/July was the first they slept together so if they can go back on that, then why not this? :p:

ReputationRep:

Half sister in France? :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladipidoo)
    Half sister in France? :ninja:
    He has daughter from his first marriage, he was working at bent copper & when some drug dealer was arrested who he didn't tip off early enough. The drug dealer decided to take revenge and had someone ran his ex-wife & daughter at a bus stop. His ex barely got hurt but his daughter was left paralysed and is in wheelchair - she appeared when he first joined & didn't really got on with Ronnie. After that she was barely mentioned :p:

ReputationRep:
    Apparently 50 cent will make a guest appearace on Eastenders. :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    He has daughter from his first marriage, he was working at bent copper & when some drug dealer was arrested who he didn't tip off early enough. The drug dealer decided to take revenge and had someone ran his ex-wife & daughter at a bus stop. His ex barely got hurt but his daughter was left paralysed and is in wheelchair - she appeared when he first joined & didn't really got on with Ronnie. After that she was barely mentioned :p:
    Ooo, I didn't know that! Thank you

ReputationRep:
    We don't know, all we saw was them kissing and they did imply she only kissed him but they can easily changed that. Its stupid to say she's 5 months pregnant with Jack's kid, c'mon wasn't Roxy enough its all too incestious for my liking. 5 months ago, Jack was still fresh in hospital & it was implied June/July was the first they slept together so if they can go back on that, then why not this? :p:
    Actually Jack and Ronnie did it in the hospital

But Ronnie is ****gish enough to have had the doctor too I suppose.
    Id completely forgotten about him until you mentioned it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirRamAlot)
    :lolwut: as what? Fatboy's dad? I hope it isn't true, don't like him at all :p:

(Original post by Ladipidoo)
    Ooo, I didn't know that! Thank you
    It's cool He was interesting character before he went shagging every Mitchell woman in sight :sigh: He may as well complete the set now, Glenda is next :eek:

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut: as what? Fatboy's dad? I hope it isn't true, don't like him at all :p:

It's cool He was interesting character before he went shagging every Mitchell woman in sight :sigh: He may as well complete the set now, Glenda is next :eek:
    Haha that would be hilarious, but yeah I don't like him much either...well his music anyway.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2...r-50-cent.html

ReputationRep:
    OH. :o:

:lolwut:

I did not know that... The guy's got kids left, right and centre...

(Original post by secretmessages)
    :holmes:

I'm not surprised she lied about it being Ricky's, I saw that coming a mile off. Is Ronnie actually pregnant or is she just saying that?
    I really hope she's preganant with Jack's baby--just so something goes right once in her life. However, I don't think she is... If she is pregnant then I have a feeling it might not be Jacks seeing as she had a fling with his Doctor or she may be lying about the pregnancy all together

ReputationRep:
    I wanted Peggy to throw me out of her pub lmao!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onyx.)
    :lolwut:

I did not know that... The guy's got kids left, right and centre...

I really hope she's preganant with Jack's baby--just so something goes right once in her life. However, I don't think she is... If she is pregnant then I have a feeling it might not be Jacks seeing as she had a fling with his Doctor or she may be lying about the pregnancy all together
    The worst of it being 3/4 children will be with women from the same family - its too incestious. I think it would be much better if she was pregnant with someone else's kid, at least or I hope there won't be much of on/off relationship with Jack anymore. She could still be with him and she'd have the child she always wanted and there won't be that awkward thing with eeeew these children are cousins as well as siblings. I don't think she's lying about the pregnancy at all, if she just told Jack and knew he was Richard's father I could understand (out of fear of losing him) but why tell Peggy?

ReputationRep:
    Kat! Now I'm just waiting for the return of Alfie :nutcase:

Also, did anyone watch The Real Hustle on BBC Three last night by any chance? Robert Kazinsky (Sean Slater) appeared on it as an actor for one of their hustles :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Why did Jodie and Darren seemingly split up by the way? I must've missed a few episodes in the last month or so.

ReputationRep:
    Why did Jodie and Darren seemingly split up by the way? I must've missed a few episodes in the last month or so.
    I think it's because Darren knew about Jodie's mother's affair (cheating on her dad) with Max but didn't tell her.

ReputationRep:
    I was quite disappointed by Kat's return, I wanted something reminiscent of the 'YOU'RE NOT MY MUVVA' 'YES A AM!' scene.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heir-Head)
    I was quite disappointed by Kat's return, I wanted something reminiscent of the 'YOU'RE NOT MY MUVVA' 'YES A AM!' scene.
    :laugh: That would have been hilarious.

Unforgettable EE moments

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.