Megathread of Eastenders watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Z_Ahmed)
    why did EE just randomly kill of billie, wtf... .
    I'm pretty sure the new producer doesn't like the actor, he did fire him from Hollyoaks when he was in charge there. There were something about the actor not being allowed to come to the award thing because he posted stuff on Twitter so it was clear the bosses weren't happy with him.

(Original post by secretmessages)
    Because he was a boring character
    I agree he's boring :p: Poor Carol though

ReputationRep:
    That was quite a sad episode, although I wasn't sad to see the back of the character. When I'd read that he was dying, I thought it was going to be whilst he was away in the army...

Do you think we are going to see a brief return of Sonia, Robbie and Alan for the funeral?

ReputationRep:
    That episode was so random Why randomly kill off Billie? I liked him I don't think his death was handled all that well either really, I think the discovery was a bit lame. Lauren laughing was just really weird and unexplained. I suppose Carol was too distressed to grasp the concept that when people get totally wasted on alcohol they can't always remember what they've had the next day.

ReputationRep:
    Weird episode.

More importantly, the Peter-Whitney combo is weird to the eye, i swear Peter looks more feminine than Whitney.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by affinity89)
    That was quite a sad episode, although I wasn't sad to see the back of the character. When I'd read that he was dying, I thought it was going to be whilst he was away in the army...

Do you think we are going to see a brief return of Sonia, Robbie and Alan for the funeral?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Alan & his mum are back for the funeral but I don't think we'll see the others
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    The scene with Jim

ReputationRep:
    that billy death scene was so ****, i didnt feel sad or anything tbh lol. I knew billy was going to die, but the way it was done just seemed so random

Ricky: I heard him snoring at 2am

:rofl2: LOOL!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    That was bewildering, really weirdly done. Too random for me to feel sad and I get going at anything!

ReputationRep:
    I did really like the bit where Carol walked up to the house though, and the camera panned round her and everything went silent!

ReputationRep:
    LOL at people bothered that Billies death being random. When my uncle, great gran or cousin died no one said, 'ah it went as planned'. I think EastEnders did it well, dramatising the reality of death and fragility of life. One night you go bed and the morning your in tears at the news of a death relative. It happens...

Lauren + writing SHOOT ME in red + a love of drink + smiling at the news of a death = a hidden darkness!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snowyowl)
    That episode was so random Why randomly kill off Billie?
    I'm thinking maybe its a grudge from Bryan Kirkwood? Its him who sacked the actor from Hollyoaks when he was in it and Kirkwood was the producer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrEboueEmmanuel)
    Why was Lauren laughing?
    Shock.

ReputationRep:
    Ben: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2...-revealed.html

ReputationRep:
    This one doesn't look as gay...

ReputationRep:
    Hahahahahahahahaha!!

ReputationRep:
    :gasp: In a strange way, I can't wait :p:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    :rofl: he looks a bit like the old Ben, actually :beard:

ReputationRep:
    Billy said tits :eek: !
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Bit of a shocker at the end :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Looks like Jay's younger brother

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.