Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    also haha liam got slapped up, carol took too far man. Even my african mum don't do that ****

ReputationRep:
    For those of you who are interested, the outside of the "new" Queen Vic has been revealed (not the best picture I've seen but I can't find the link for the better pic):

Here's the old one:

Basically the windows have been painted green.

ReputationRep:
    The royal flush vs four kings in the poker showdown Alfie lost was a statistical improbability... iirc it's about 2 billion to 1.

But then again it's EE :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Eastenders is getting worse and worse each episode, Has Carol lost brain cells as well as emotion? Jim is best mates with who? Racist really?...sigh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gaara.)
    Eastenders is getting worse and worse each episode, Has Carol lost brain cells as well as emotion? Jim is best mates with who? Racist really?...sigh
    Jim was racist before though, he walked out on Carol's wedding to Billie's dad because he was black :p: He also locked Max in a coffin for having a black friend or girlfriend. He obviously isn't now....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    Jim was racist before though, he walked out on Carol's wedding to Billie's dad because he was black :p: He also locked Max in a coffin for having a black friend or girlfriend. He obviously isn't now....
    I didn't know that... thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Eastenders needs some new good storylines, this billy stuff for example is zzzzz

ReputationRep:
    that chick that billy hangs out with is boring man, she looks like a female version of that guy from Shameless

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Dreaming*)
    Eastenders needs some new good storylines, this billy stuff for example is zzzzz
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    that chick that billy hangs out with is boring man, she looks like a female version of that guy from Shameless
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think I read somewhere that the baby she said she had with Billy doesn't exist, so she might not be in it for long

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fandabidoze!)
    For those of you who are interested, the outside of the "new" Queen Vic has been revealed (not the best picture I've seen but I can't find the link for the better pic):

Here's the old one:

Basically the windows have been painted green.
    Gee, thanks for the spoiler tag

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TribeSpirit)
    Gee, thanks for the spoiler tag
    oh no, you've seen THE NEW QUEEN VIC before it's actually on tele.

ReputationRep:
    Is she going to drink herself to death?......:|

ReputationRep:
    OMG I JUST READ A BIT OF THE SPOILER FOR TOMORROW z0mg
    Ewwwwwww :puke:

ReputationRep:
    Here's a question: where was Tiffany tonight??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannahhi)
    Here's a question: where was Tiffany tonight??
    I wondered that...

ReputationRep:
    Did anything of interest actually happen today? Or is Carol being moody still, banning people from the funeral like she's a moderator?

ReputationRep:
    Did anything of interest actually happen today? Or is Carol being moody still, banning people from the funeral like she's a moderator?
    She gave Connor and his mates some serious neg rep :sadnod:

ReputationRep:

:rofl3: I just realized it's her that plays that hateable woman on one of the best Dr.Who episodes ever; Midnight. Colin Morgan from Merlin is on there too of course...Just saying...

One of the worst episodes I've seen in ages. So lame.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kuroshokora)
    She gave Connor and his mates some serious neg rep :sadnod:
    I think she should either get over Billie's death quick or leave! look at Max, he's so much better without Bradley (I liked Bradders btw but Max's better with Darren)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.