Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    I think she should either get over Billie's death quick or leave! look at Max, he's so much better without Bradley (I liked Bradders btw but Max's better with Darren)
    Lol I hope she does leave though, she has gotten so boring

ReputationRep:
    I hope Carol drinks herself to death too, she doesn't do grieving too well and bores me to death. How dare she ban her own daughter from attending her brothers funeral! cold-hearted *****. Then to go and try kissing a married man, how low will she go? hopefully 6ft low.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reformed2010)
    I hope Carol drinks herself to death too, she doesn't do grieving too well and bores me to death. How dare she ban her own daughter from attending her brothers funeral! cold-hearted *****. Then to go and try kissing a married man, how low will she go? hopefully 6ft low.
    Who did she try and kiss? I've missed the last few episodes.

ReputationRep:
    The new Lauren has an attitude problem and it's really starting to piss me off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roobsa)
    Who did she try and kiss? I've missed the last few episodes.
    Alan, her ex.

ReputationRep:
    Conor and Carol?!? W.....T......F!?! :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    Should've believed me and the troll who said she'd be getting black meat tbh, where's Ladipidoo

ReputationRep:

Omg she was going to do it as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Grenouille.)
    The new Lauren has an attitude problem and it's really starting to piss me off
    I guess that's what she has been brought in to do. The old Lauren wasn't very good at acting and seemed fake.

ReputationRep:
    CONNOR IS SO HOT.

I found last night's episode a little "hard" to watch... especially the shirtless scene :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by puddlove)
    CONNOR IS SO HOT.

I found last night's episode a little "hard" to watch... especially the shirtless scene :sexface:
    I actually had to look away. It was just... :noway:

ReputationRep:
    Oh havent been on here in aaaaaages! hope everyone is well
    still up to date with eastenders. but in a nutshell whats going to happen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by puddlove)
    CONNOR IS SO HOT.

Needs to bulk up a bit mind.

Where are the topless scenes that cater for the straight man?
    *Awaits Heather related jokes*

ReputationRep:
    Lauren pisses me off sooooooooooooooooo much! Someone needs to give that ***** a slap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snowyowl)
    Lauren pisses me off sooooooooooooooooo much! Someone needs to give that ***** a slap.
    Exactly!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Master.K)
    Exactly!!!
    My god when she was with Max going on about 'celebrating Billie's life' and 'he was happy before he died' and 'oh you never talk about Bradley any more' I just wanted him to give her an almighty roundhouse kick to the face. What a pathetic spoilt brat. I've never hated an on-screen character so much :o:

ReputationRep:
    Eugh I definately agree about Lauren! She was so immature and disrespectful the other night and just seemed like a silly little girl. And is it just me or were she and Billie never very close until the night of his death when they suddenly became best friends? When the old Lauren was in it, she looked about 6/8 years younger than him!

ReputationRep:
    Lilly is so ****ing cute. :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snowyowl)
    My god when she was with Max going on about 'celebrating Billie's life' and 'he was happy before he died' and 'oh you never talk about Bradley any more' I just wanted him to give her an almighty roundhouse kick to the face. What a pathetic spoilt brat. I've never hated an on-screen character so much :o:
    :rofl: Roundhouse kick to the face!!

Lauren :coma: Though she can be a bit gobby at times. :rofl2:

I really hate Kat and Stacey, they're so annoying. Who the **** do they think they are? I hope Janine (:adore: :heart:) throws Lily out the window. :nutcase:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.