Aww Alfie

ReputationRep:
    Whats the next big story. This is boring as ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    Whats the next big story. This is boring as ****
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Apparently Ben is meant to return at Christmas (but I read that on another forum and have no sources so don't quote me on this). I presume Lucy should be back at the same time or not much later. I don't know why but I keep thinking those two will form a type of evil alliance when they come back. Lucy has always been a bit of a dodgy one and well, Ben's been sent down for GBH and they are related in some way. It could happen...

ReputationRep:
    Oh.

That's not really big.

Anyway:

Spoiler:
    Show
    There are reports of either an accidental baby switch between Kat and Ronnie or one of them's baby dies but the storyline goes on for about a year or so. Also, Lauren figures out that it was Stacey that killed Archie and Janine gets the info from her somehow and makes Stacey leaves, although there's a last kiss/sex between Stacey and Ryan but there are rumours that Stacey will come back before finally leaving again. And apparently Janine tries to kill Ryan but that's still unconfirmed at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    I think it is.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Ben may have changed a lot in prison, he may become a "bad boy" and we will also see how he reacts to Peggy leaving, the Mitchells now no longer running the Vic and Phil's relationship with Jay. And it will be interesting to see how Lucy gets on with Jane, who I think now knows that Ian helped Lucy have the abortion. The actual returns may not be dramatic but the aftermath of them could be

Regarding your spoiler, this baby switch doesn't sound that good, I'm sick of baby-related stories TBH. Janine forcing Stacey away does sound good and Lauren may become Janine's new enemy which may be interesting. Not sure about the attempted murder of Ryan, even by their (Janine and Ryan's) standards that's too far and I can't see why Ryan would stay with her after that.

lmfao, Harry is such a LAD.

"That's no way to do business." :perv:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleekchic)
    That's not really big.

Anyway:

Spoiler:
    Show
    There are reports of either an accidental baby switch between Kat and Ronnie or one of them's baby dies but the storyline goes on for about a year or so. Also, Lauren figures out that it was Stacey that killed Archie and Janine gets the info from her somehow and makes Stacey leaves, although there's a last kiss/sex between Stacey and Ryan but there are rumours that Stacey will come back before finally leaving again. And apparently Janine tries to kill Ryan but that's still unconfirmed at the moment.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    One of the babies will die but I think it could be Ronnie's and she takes Kat's so that Kat thinks hers is dead but she later on finds out psycho Ronnie had it. OR the babies are swaped by accident and Ronnie's baby dies (its really Kat's) and she goes a bit psycho and goes after Kat's baby believing its hers with everyone thinking she's still grieving. Later on the baby is actually revealed to be hers. I would prefer if the second one happened, no need to make Ronnie lose yet another baby.

Janine & Ryan sounds good, I'm glad Janine's gone back to her old ways. This will be the 2nd husband she kills, if he dies

I don't like the new Lauren

(Original post by Of_the_hook)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    One of the babies will die but I think it could be Ronnie's and she takes Kat's so that Kat thinks hers is dead but she later on finds out psycho Ronnie had it. OR the babies are swaped by accident and Ronnie's baby dies (its really Kat's) and she goes a bit psycho and goes after Kat's baby believing its hers with everyone thinking she's still grieving. Later on the baby is actually revealed to be hers. I would prefer if the second one happened, no need to make Ronnie lose yet another baby.

Janine & Ryan sounds good, I'm glad Janine's gone back to her old ways. This will be the 2nd husband she kills, if he dies

I don't like the new Lauren
    I like the new Lauren. Anyway more spoilers and one of them is a bit surprising given the timing.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Mon 29th Nov
    A desperate Ryan tries to track down Stacey and Lily in the week's first visit to Walford. Will Kat lead him to where they are hiding?

Meanwhile, Masood and Jane take their relationship to the next level with a visit to a hotel.

Ian and Zainab anxiously wait to hear who has emerged victorious in the bid for the Argee Bhajee.

Tues 30th Nov
    Emotions run high when Jane makes a shocking confession to Ian, in the latest drama from Albert Square.

Meanwhile, Syed is puzzled when he finds Masood's hotel room key.

Elsewhere, Ryan urges Stacey to face her demons and return to the Square.

Thurs 2nd Dec
    Syed's determination to make Tamwar happy drives him to desperate measures, in tonight's visit to Albert Square.

Elsewhere, Stacey has an ultimatum for Ryan and Julie's first day at the Vic ends in chaos.

Meanwhile, Glenda turns to her familiar tricks when she finds herself in financial difficulties

Fri 3rd Dec
    Syed faces a dilemma, in the final visit of the week to the London Borough of Walford. He's wrestling with a secret that could destroy his parents' marriage.

Elsewhere, Jane and Masood panic when Zainab delights in goading a nihilistic Ian.

Meanwhile, Ryan is torn between the women in his life

ReputationRep:
    Stacey's exit - spoiler

ReputationRep:
    must.resist.the.urge.to.click.on .spoilers. :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TuckingFypo™)
    lmfao, Harry is such a LAD.

"That's no way to do business." :perv:
    Was going to mention that. :lol:

The look on his face in the car after he "exchanged services" with Vanessa for the last time :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    I really hope Max and Jack's plan to kidnap Kylie and drop her off in Serbia actually happens. Those episodes would be amazing lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fandabidoze!)
    I really hope Max and Jack's plan to kidnap Kylie and drop her off in Serbia actually happens. Those episodes would be amazing lol.
    Haha me too, it would definately be better than what's on at the minute!

ReputationRep:

Oh Janine :love:

...Cutest kid ever though...

ReputationRep:
    This whole Carol and Billie's mate thing is weird :lolwut:

The Jane thing is dragging on a bit now. It's getting annoying - the fact that it's been dragged on for so long makes it feel like she's making a bigger deal out of it than necessary hmmm!

And I don't like this new Lauren

(Original post by sleekchic)
    That's not really big.

Anyway:

Spoiler:
    Show

:eek: to all of that!

1) Sounds good but would be awfully annoying for Ronnie tbh and frustrating as a viewer to watch.
    2 and 3) I really do not like Janine

(Original post by Of_the_hook)
    Stacey's exit - spoiler
    :eek: What the hell lol.

ReputationRep:
    Also I just feel like Roxy is gonna lose the bit of money she has left :\

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, I have a feeling it's not Harry. I'm guessing it's Lauren/Darren.

ReputationRep:
    I missed Eastenders and BBC iPlayer isn't working so would anyone kindly tell me what I missed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladipidoo)
    Hmm, I have a feeling it's not Harry. I'm guessing it's Lauren/Darren.
    Darren would kill Jodie's cat :afraid:?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.