Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    By all means make Ronnie miserable but at least get a decent storyline. Will this really stretch out from 1-2 years? :facepalm2:
    Heh this made me laugh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kuroshokora)
    Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh my days, they've only gone and done it! (Poor Ronnie!)
    I was browsing through an online news site and they had given away the entire spoiler without having to actually click on the article! :unimpressed:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Ah well. Ronnie really needs to catch a break!

ReputationRep:
    1/2 years of the story? That's going to reallyy frustrate me lol
    I wish she could just be happy for once >.<

ReputationRep:
    Spoilers, people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    By all means make Ronnie miserable but at least get a decent storyline. Will this really stretch out from 1-2 years? :facepalm2:

Lucas needs to break out of prison.
    I thought lucas died when he went to prison a few days later.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Numberone-outkast)
    I thought lucas died when he went to prison a few days later.
    What? Really?

ReputationRep:
    I don't think Lucas died. You might be thinking of Johnny Allen, he died a couple of years ago in prison after a phone call from Sean Slater lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kuroshokora)
    What? Really?
    I think so, when patrick saw that lucas died in the paper and he tried to hind the news papers from denise, but eventually denise finds out he died in prison.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fandabidoze!)
    I don't think Lucas died. You might be thinking of Johnny Allen, he died a couple of years ago in prison after a phone call from Sean Slater lol.
    Nah am pretty sure lucas is dead i remember patrick saw that lucas died in the paper and he tried to hind the news papers from denise, but eventually denise finds out he died in prison. either that or i must of made it up in my head or something lol.

ReputationRep:
    Nah am pretty sure lucas is dead i remember patrick saw that lucas died in the paper and he tried to hind the news papers from denise, but eventually denise finds out he died in prison. either that or i must of made it up in my head or something lol.
    I think you made that up in your head, never heard of anything like it!

ReputationRep:

He's alive.

ReputationRep:
    Didn't he write something with blood when he was behind bars? Maybe THAT's why you think he's dead! Deffo isn't though?

ReputationRep:
    Ok lucas is not dead, dont know what made me think that he was.

ReputationRep:
    Lauren needs a kick up the backside.

ReputationRep:
    If Lauren really cared about Bradley, she wouldn't want to expose his widow as a murderer.

ReputationRep:
    I can't stand Lauren

ReputationRep:
    lmfao, Cruella de Vil much? :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    Knew itttttttttttttttttt!

ReputationRep:
    Phil looked so happy :rofl2: :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else lol when shirley was walking down the stairs with that ridiculous coat.

I really hate the new lauren just so ****ing annoying.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.