12.50%

ReputationRep:
    cool

ReputationRep:
    Is Bradley gone for good? I don't remember reading anything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordan1990)
    Is Bradley gone for good? I don't remember reading anything
    I don't think so, when I searched for him leaving for good nothing came up, I hope he doesnt - I have a soft spot for Bradders

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heir-Head)
    I don't think so, when I searched for him leaving for good nothing came up, I hope he doesnt - I have a soft spot for Bradders
    He comes back in I think 3 weeks without Syd and Noah
    I never liked Syd but Noah was cute

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maligurl)
    He comes back in I think 3 weeks without Syd and Noah
    I never liked Syd but Noah was cute

I'm surprised Noah won't be coming back, and that he hasn't gotten sick of her patronising him constantly, he's deaf not an invalid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heir-Head)

I'm surprised Noah won't be coming back, and that he hasn't gotten sick of her patronising him constantly, he's deaf not an invalid.
    I know I couldn't stand Syd and the final straw came on friday after what she did to Stacey. It was so funny how she reacted when Noah went missing couple of weeks ago and it seemed she showed more emotion when she saying bye to the dog :rolleyes: .

ReputationRep:
    I know I couldn't stand Syd and the final straw came on friday after what she did to Stacey. It was so funny how she reacted when Noah went missing couple of weeks ago and it seemed she showed more emotion when she saying bye to the dog :rolleyes: .
    OMG that's so true! :p:
    When Noah went missing she was like :indiff:
    When Sugar had to be given away... :cry:
    Priorities! I hope she never ever EVER comes back. Though Noah's cute. Maybe Syd should die in a mysterious skiing accident in Canada and Noah and Bradders should come back. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    OMG that's so true! :p:
    When Noah went missing she was like :indiff:
    When Sugar had to be given away... :cry:
    Priorities! I hope she never ever EVER comes back. Though Noah's cute. Maybe Syd should die in a mysterious skiing accident in Canada and Noah and Bradders should come back. :cool:
    Where is Janine or lauren when you need them to run over someone .

ReputationRep:
    Like some people have said, it's only a TV show but it's a TV show which effects many people and many people do get emotional over it. Rightly or wrongly, people really do care about it.

There is a reason it's won the best soap for 3 years running now, it takes these big subjects on, problems which effect thousands or millions of people and show the real emotional side of things. It's why it's watched by millions and why it wins a lot of awards.

ReputationRep:
    Just caught up with eps I missed, dunno why but I laughed so hard when Ronnie said "They all negative, but I'm pregnant" I was like if you say so . I'll never understand why they didn't section her as well she clearly isn't sane, no doubt things will get worse with this Owen and Ronnie sh*t :rolleyes:. Jack really is commited to keepin it in the family, his brother's wife, R&R and now Sam, Peggy should watch out she's the only left of the Mitchell clan :rolleyes:.

ReputationRep:
    eastenders is so suck now.

ReputationRep:
    She has to be the ugliest, most annoying, and useless character on Eastenders. Can't they kill her off already? This new actor is

ReputationRep:
    She's actually the old OLD actor But I agree with you. She is HIDEOUS, she should be on an anti-drugs advert to scare kids off.

ReputationRep:
    Didn't she lose her septum for snorting to much coke?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ewan)
    She has to be the ugliest, most annoying, and useless character on Eastenders. Can't they kill her off already? This new actor is
    This is the original Sam back again. Not just the original actress but the character is being played in the original way as well. Kim Medcalf was signed up to play the character in a completely wrong way (she is a good actress).

What are you expecting the daughter of Peggy and the sister of Phil and Grant to be, pretty and sophisticated?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nadiah)
    She's actually the old OLD actor But I agree with you. She is HIDEOUS, she should be on an anti-drugs advert to scare kids off.
    I always thought thats why they have bought her back, to show kids the consequences of the drugs. I can't stand the character especially when she does the crying scenes. The fact that she is a Mitchell doesn't help in the slightest. Roll on chrismas

ReputationRep:
    I always thought thats why they have bought her back, to show kids the consequences of the drugs. I can't stand the character especially when she does the crying scenes. The fact that she is a Mitchell doesn't help in the slightest. Roll on chrismas
    What happens then? Have you got a link to the spoilers for Christmas.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Stig)
    She's an integral part of the Christmas storyline and then is no longer on the show.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Stig)
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2...ticle_continue
    look at that link, it relates to the christmas storyline but it was reported I think early september that Danniella Westbrook was leaving after her contract expires even though she is going to make another return :rolleyes: this is the link
    http://www.whatsontv.co.uk/soaps/eas...astenders/6963

ReputationRep:
    why done eastenders has always same story with same old boring charcerter

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.