Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

(Original post by flowermaster91)
    i dont like the new lauren either i want her killed off, she just does my head in with her white girl weave. Also the whole *****y thing doesnt suit her, when its janine i absolutely love it but when its her im like :indiff: she needs to go away

who remembers the days when abi didnt wear make up :moon:

erghhh and that was bare nasty when shirley was naked when she took off the jacket :puke:

does anyone else find max branning kinda hot in a weird way
    I agree with everything you said. When Shirly took that god awful coat off, me and my Mum were like o_O :yucky:

I'm loving Max right now and Lauren is seriously pissing me off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Oh! :zomg::
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Meanwhile, Masood and Jane take their relationship to the next level with a visit to a hotel.
    That's shame, I liked them as friends but with
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Zainab's first husband coming in, its bound to cause trouble.

(Original post by mel0n)
    Also Ryan/Janine/Stacey related:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ryan and Stacey start having an affair :shock:!?! 10th December says ''A heartbroken Janine resorts to chilling measures to punish Ryan and Stacey while the blissfully ignorant pair plan a weekend away together.''
    I don't like this Stacey
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Her husband only died few months ago because of her and she's already stealing another woman's husband

It gets more interesting when Janine finds out that Stacey killed Archie

And for Lucas lovers:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    'Denise kicks out Kim and gets a shock when she receives a letter from Lucas asking her to come and see him.' Could this be the start of a Lucas return or involvement back in the EE plot?!
    Yay,
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I hope we see the case go to court

ReputationRep:
    i dont like the new lauren either i want her killed off, she just does my head in with her white girl weave. Also the whole *****y thing doesnt suit her, when its janine i absolutely love it but when its her im like :indiff: she needs to go away

erghhh and that was bare nasty when shirley was naked when she took off the jacket :puke:

:yep: Ryan > Syed > Max > The rest of the male characters

ReputationRep:
    So everyone already knows..
    Spoiler:
    Show
    About the whole Ronnie-Kat baby swap but I heard that Stacey is gunna get sent down for murder and Kat-Alfie will bring up Lilly? Sources plz?

ReputationRep:
    Billy's girlfriend is so ****ing annoying wtf :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Mo: He's too young for you, gurl! *creepy/amusing laugh*

:laugh:

ReputationRep:
    How the fuuuuu does Phil manage to pull so many hot women (BAR Shirley and Stella, ofcourse).

ReputationRep:
    Well...that was a weird ending. What happened to doof doof endings?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Consilio Et Animis)
    So everyone already knows..
    Spoiler:
    Show
    About the whole Ronnie-Kat baby swap but I heard that Stacey is gunna get sent down for murder and Kat-Alfie will bring up Lilly? Sources plz?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ronnie's baby dies of cot death and she decides to swap it with Kat's and Stacey is leaving (dunno how). It's all happening in the Christmas-New Year episodes.

I feel really sorry for Ronnie, the most unluckiest character ever in Eastenders.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    :yep: Ryan > Syed > Max > The rest of the male characters
    this woman knows best :adore:

ReputationRep:
    i swear glenda and phil are related...
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

i swear glenda and phil are related...
    Not by blood, fortunately :nooo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secretmessages)
    Not by blood, fortunately :nooo:
    Thank god :nopity:

how does phil pull all these chicks? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:

White girl weave? :lolwut:
    (Original post by WhatIsAUsername?)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ronnie's baby dies of cot death and she decides to swap it with Kat's and Stacey is leaving (dunno how). It's all happening in the Christmas-New Year episodes.

I feel really sorry for Ronnie, the most unluckiest character ever in Eastenders.
    She's at her best when she's sad.

ReputationRep:
    Thank god :nopity:

how does phil pull all these chicks? :lolwut:
    Rofl, phil is the best, he wouldn't look out of place in this

Pure ball of testosterone, it's hard to see how women can resist him :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    Rofl, phil is the best, he wouldn't look out of place in this

Pure ball of testosterone, it's hard to see how women can resist him :sexface:
    :coma: he must be between the fat guy and the pig

ReputationRep:
    I don't think Phil has exactly 'pulled' Glenda, she's just playing a game to get proof of the fact that he took the money . :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Is phil really going to take the bate and accept the move from Glenda! what a man-pig!

Glenda is so hot. :dance: ..and Afia isn't. The way she talks is horrible, Tambo can do better.

And at £85k L/H, the Arjee Bhajee is quite a bargain. The rent is pretty high though. :dumbells:

ReputationRep:
    Only time she was tolerable was when she was a good asian girl because she was talking properly :angel:Aafia usually only talks with her lower lip, she fails :no:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.