Turn on thread page Beta

Megathread of Eastenders watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

(Original post by Lazaroo)
    Apprently at Xmas Ronnie's baby dies of cot death and she goes doolally and snatches Kat's baby from the Vic.
    ARGH.. the least you could've done was put it in spoilers, man.

I would love it if Ronnie snatched her baby. :nutcase:

ReputationRep:
    Tbh, Ian shouldn't be all about Jane temporarily being with Masood. They've only gone as far as he and Glenda did (as far as I know :ninja:). This better not be a future ploy to get rid of the Masoods out of Eastenders, though.

Man, that had crossed my mind too. :afraid: If the Masoods get written out - or even if they break Zainab and Masood up, I will probably stop watching. :ninja:

Why the **** did Jane have to namedrop Mas anyways?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TuckingFypo™)
    Man, that had crossed my mind too. :afraid: If the Masoods get written out - or even if they break Zainab and Masood up, I will probably stop watching. :ninja:

Why the **** did Jane have to namedrop Mas anyways?
    I knoww! Gosh, what a douche :dry:

ReputationRep:
    ARGH.. the least you could've done was put it in spoilers, man.

I would love it if Ronnie snatched her baby. :nutcase:
    Sorry, I don't know how to. Also its all over the papers, surprised people haven't seen it. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    OH MY GOD..

Dot's disappointment at the lack of George made my heart break a bit. Felt so genuinely sad!

ReputationRep:
    p.s Ian kisses like a pig, disgusting

ReputationRep:
    ians kiss was cringing to watch, seriously just imagine him tongue kissing you :puke: but LOL! at ian standing outside the house, as if he can beat up masood and his chapattis :turban:

the dot thing was annoying, she better not get a major storyline coz i find her bare annoying

so glad stacey is back :adore:

ReputationRep:
    Lol @ Ryan. Bangs the mother of his baby, and comes home and bangs his wife too.

Stamina high-5!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cloop)
    p.s Ian kisses like a pig, disgusting
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    ians kiss was cringing to watch, seriously just imagine him tongue kissing you :puke:
    You love it really. :kiss:

ReputationRep:
    lmfao hahahahahahahahah :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    Because she's always a moany cow who has a fetish for wrecking marriages. Slut. I hope Janine kills her and Kat in the Christmas episodes.

Thank God. :adore:
    Totally agree on the Stacey bit. I used to like her but she's taken it too far.
    I loved Janine and Ryan together... Why do Eastenders never have a happy couple?! :rant:

Where's Kim been?! She's hilarious.

(Original post by Smeh)
    Totally agree on the Stacey bit. I used to like her but she's taken it too far.
    I loved Janine and Ryan together... Why do Eastenders never have a happy couple?! :rant:

Where's Kim been?! She's hilarious.
    Yeah, Janine and Ryan are good together. :five: But it's obvious he'd ditch her in a second for Stacey, so I hope Janine gets rid of him first.

And agreed, I've not seen enough of Kim lately. She's like a black female Jack Sparrow. :daydreaming:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Ian :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    I know right.
    Did he learn nothing with Janine?
    He's such a prick I actually hate him :banghead:

ReputationRep:
    Patrick said something in today's episode which made me roflmao, I can't remember it though

Other than that this is boring as ****

ReputationRep:
    Ian :banghead:

ReputationRep:
    Eastenders' men are so filthy.

ReputationRep:
    I'm quite liking Syed's backlash against Masood.

I'm quite disliking Billy's romantic interest.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't watched tonight's episode yet but I would just like to say that the Julie woman from Billy's childhood is such an annoying character! Don't like her at all! :mad:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.