12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ian Beale)
    You love it really. :kiss:
    LOOOOL!!!! wasteman :rofl2:

oi bruv how come you look thinner in your sig :hand:

ReputationRep:
    sexy syed taking a stand :adore:

hating the billy storyline, and what i hate even more is mercy's grandma. That is the ****test african accent impersionation ive ever heard, shes so ****ing annoying

ReputationRep:
    Syed is so frigging hot when he's angry/strong/actually on screen.

ReputationRep:
    Syed needs a haircut.

I really dislike Billie's new love interest, the whole storyline is making me snore.

ReputationRep:
    Uh-oh; error!

Syed : You had a choice to make; protect your sister or lie to your boyfriend. You made your decision.

NO NO NOOOOOO. Those are just the same option said in two different ways, you silly sosij!

Syed is well annoying. I'm glad he didn't say anything though. And I swear, the more I watch Easties, the more I hate Stacey. Words can't describe how much I despise her..

And I don't really understand why Billy's tramp friend and Fatboy are even in the show. Honestly, that's probably the easiest acting gig they've ever gotten.

Zainab is so sweet. :adore:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TuckingFypo™)
    Syed is well annoying. I'm glad he didn't say anything though. And I swear, the more I watch Easties, the more I hate Stacey. Words can't describe how much I despise her..

And I don't really understand why Billy's tramp friend and Fatboy are even in the show. Honestly, that's probably the easiest acting gig they've ever gotten.

Zainab is so sweet. :adore:
    Why you hatin' on Stacey? I think she's great...although she should just leave Ryan and Janine alone. But it takes 2 to tango, so can't really put the whole blame on Stace. Really disliking how so many of the straight men on Eastenders are filthy+hypocritical cheats, though. Why's Masood still insisting on getting it on with Jane :facepalm2:
    Masood :facepalm2: Ian :facepalm2: Ryan :facepalm2:
    MAN, don't ever hate on Fatboy. :plz2: He's probably one of the best Easties' characters. :adore:

(Original post by Ladipidoo)
    Why you hatin' on Stacey? I think she's great...although she should just leave Ryan and Janine alone. But it takes 2 to tango, so can't really put the whole blame on Stace. Really disliking how so many of the straight men on Eastenders are filthy+hypocritical cheats, though. Why's Masood still insisting on getting it on with Jane :facepalm2:
    MAN, don't ever hate on Fatboy. :plz2: He's probably one of the best Easties' characters. :adore:
    Cause she's such a ****ing ****. It does take two to tango, which is why I was hoping Janine would ditch him first.. but she's so in love. :cry2:

Masood is boss, he can do whatever he wants. :adore: Ian's just hilarious, ahahahha. That look he gave Glenda. :sexface:

Fatboy was alright at the start, during the E20 days. Now he's just an annoyance. Best character... go wash your mouth.

ReputationRep:
    Cause she's such a ****ing ****. It does take two to tango, which is why I was hoping Janine would ditch him first.. but she's so in love. :cry2:

Masood is boss, he can do whatever he wants. :adore: Ian's just hilarious, ahahahha. That look he gave Glenda. :sexface:

Fatboy was alright at the start, during the E20 days. Now he's just an annoyance. Best character... go wash your mouth.
    She's going to murder him once she finds out, I bet. They make such a good couple as well. :cry2:

LOL yeah hahagshsvjshahahaha :gigg: Ian's such a dog, ahaha. I couldn't stop hauhauing at the way he looked at Glenda...that was one hell of a pervy 343 stare. :slap: Seeing him kiss is so...:puke: as well. So sloppy sloppy :yucky:

no u

ReputationRep:
    OK I have resisted the urge to ask this for a long time, but the desire to know is too much for me at this time of the morning!

That little smilie thing, the one that looks like a willy with boxing gloves, what IS it?!

She's going to murder him once she finds out, I bet. They make such a good couple as well. :cry2:

LOL yeah hahagshsvjshahahaha :gigg: Ian's such a dog, ahaha. I couldn't stop hauhauing at the way he looked at Glenda...that was one hell of a pervy 343 stare. :slap: Seeing him kiss is so...:puke: as well. So sloppy sloppy :yucky:

no u
    I hope she kills both of them.

Don't lie, you tune in just to see him kiss. :knuddel:

Glenda is ****ing hot. I definitely would. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cloop)
    OK I have resisted the urge to ask this for a long time, but the desire to know is too much for me at this time of the morning!

That little smilie thing, the one that looks like a willy with boxing gloves, what IS it?!
    Ahahaha, I used to think it was either a weird banana with reddy/purpley skin or a willy wrapped in a cloth. :gigg:

It's just a smaller version of this pic:

ReputationRep:
    Ahahaha, I used to think it was either a weird banana with reddy/purpley skin or a willy wrapped in a cloth. :gigg:

It's just a smaller version of this pic:

OH MY GOD, ahahahahahah! I see it now!

Thankyou, the confusion in my TSR life has all but vanished!

Hahahaha. I'm actually sat here laughing like a loon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    LOOOOL!!!! wasteman :rofl2:

oi bruv how come you look thinner in your sig :hand:
    I used to get sex on a plate back then; I was burning calories all day (and night). Are you offering me a workout session?

ReputationRep:
    I hope she kills both of them.

Don't lie, you tune in just to see him kiss. :knuddel:

Glenda is ****ing hot. I definitely would. :coma:
    Obvs, why else would I watch ee?

Yeah! What a fit ****/gilf. :coma: 100% doable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cloop)
    OH MY GOD, ahahahahahah! I see it now!

Thankyou, the confusion in my TSR life has all but vanished!

Hahahaha. I'm actually sat here laughing like a loon.
    Hahaha, its alright. I'm sure most people have had a :dunce: moment regarding that particular smiley. :gigg:

Obvs, why else would I watch ee?

Yeah! What a fit ****/gilf. :coma: 100% doable.
    Bet you fancy Jim too.

ReputationRep:
    Bet you fancy Jim too.
    Bet you fancy Heather too. :jiggy:

Bet you fancy Heather too. :jiggy:
    Yeah, she's gawgus.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ian Beale)
    I used to get sex on a plate back then; I was burning calories all day (and night). Are you offering me a workout session?

Don't ever leave us Sir Beale.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.